General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Jeremy,
Read the thread title.
Questions.
Not pointless stupid statements which waste everyone’s time.

Read Cheechs response
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

the question was had there ever been a civilian who has been able to effect a hit from happening
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

I’m trying to find Nick Calabrese testimony in the family secretes case, I’ve read plenty of references to it , but no luck...where can I find his testimony?
Greatly appreciate any help with this.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: General Mob Questions

Post by phatmatress777 »

JeremyTheJew wrote:the question was had there ever been a civilian who has been able to effect a hit from happening
How old are you?

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

Anybody know some good money restaurants in Philly? The food is always so good.

Been to the saloon, chicks (amazing), Villa de roma

Any other good ones?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

PaddyWhack wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 am I’m trying to find Nick Calabrese testimony in the family secretes case, I’ve read plenty of references to it , but no luck...where can I find his testimony?
It's not online, you have to request it from the courts.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Snakes wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:43 pm
PaddyWhack wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 am I’m trying to find Nick Calabrese testimony in the family secretes case, I’ve read plenty of references to it , but no luck...where can I find his testimony?
It's not online, you have to request it from the courts.
Thank you very much Snakes
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Any speculation on what jojo corozzo’s current position is?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 am Any speculation on what jojo corozzo’s current position is?
Interesting question.

Pogo has him listed as a soldier which I find hard to believe with the exception he’s ‘retired’, which I also would doubt.

I would assume he would be a Capo, possibly also on the street panel. Possibly Conisg as well.

There’s no info, to my knowledge, out there indicating his current status.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:01 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 am Any speculation on what jojo corozzo’s current position is?
Interesting question.

Pogo has him listed as a soldier which I find hard to believe with the exception he’s ‘retired’, which I also would doubt.

I would assume he would be a Capo, possibly also on the street panel. Possibly Conisg as well.

It could be possible that he replaced john gambino’s position on the family’s ruling panel. However im not too sure about that since jojo could have tight parole restrictions.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:57 pm
Interesting question.

It could be possible that he replaced john gambino’s position on the family’s ruling panel. However im not too sure about that since jojo could have tight parole restrictions.
It’s one of those things which is almost pointless speculating on as he literally could be anything. Soldier, Capo, panel member, Consig etc etc
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:41 pm
Interesting question.

It’s one of those things which is almost pointless speculating on as he literally could be anything. Soldier, Capo, panel member, Consig etc etc
True. Since we’re on the topic of the gambinos, ya see John Carneglia was just recently released? Wonder how or even if franky boy will reward john for doin so much time.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 pm
Interesting question.

True. Since we’re on the topic of the gambinos, ya see John Carneglia was just recently released? Wonder how or even if franky boy will reward john for doin so much time.
Is there new information saying that Cefalu is no longer acting boss and Cali took over that we are unaware of?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Since he was replaced as Consigliere he is most likely a Soldier. I can't think of anyone who went from Consigliere or UnderBoss back down to Capo.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 pm
Interesting question.

Is there new information saying that Cefalu is no longer acting boss and Cali took over that we are unaware of?
I meant dom. My bad.