Best hit in the lcn

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Best hit in the lcn

Post by Ivan »

Villain wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:38 am
Villain wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:51 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:49 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:30 pm Only Capone kills like that.

For those who missed it that was Bugs Moran when asked about the massacre
I already knew that :mrgreen:

All kidding aside, my personal opinion is that Moran was overstated gangster or should I say, a victim of the media same as Nitto.
interesting i was under impression he was the smartest of the three bosses. probably was media I heard that from.

what happened to the North side irishman after st alentine mass?
I dont remember really since i have to refresh my memory but i think he went small time and later went down for some robbery or something.
Yeah, he just became a petty armed robber and eventually died in jail for it.

To whoever called him the north side Irishman: The man was actually French (half French and half Quebecois), by the way, not Irish. His real name was Adelard Cunin; "George Moran" was an alias.The North Siders weren't really an Irish mob. For example, Morton, Weiss, Alterie, Moran, and Drucci weren't Irish. None of the Massacre victims were Irish-American as far as I know, except for maybe John May.

They just get labeled an "Irish mob" because of O'Banion and because people like the drama of an "Irish vs. Italian" war. But it's BS.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

My vote for the best hit in LCN was Gotti having Castellano & Bilotti killed. For Gotti, it was kill or be killed and he made it happen. What he did really took balls and some very excellent planning including getting other people to go along with the hit.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

I go for the Ben Siegel and Nick Rizzuto hits
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

My favorites are the Giancana hit, while he was supposedly under 24 hour surveillance. My other is the Galante hit, with the cigar still in his mouth.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Frank wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:48 am My favorites are the Giancana hit, while he was supposedly under 24 hour surveillance.
I agree and that would be my third choice :mrgreen:

I chose the Siegel and Rizzuto hits because of the preciseness of the bullets but the Giancana hit shows us the whole "Godfather style" of elimination of one high profile target
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10