DeCavalcante Bust

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: DeCavalcante Bust

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Rocco wrote:Antony Stango aka FAT Wigger... His page is filled with "you feel me" lol There is also a pic of him and his Capo dad.

His favorite music is "lil Wayne, Eminem and Young Jeezy". :lol: Sam DeCavalcante and John Gotti must be rolling over in their grave. This is the future of the mob? :lol: I don't see this dope lasting in one of our lovely multiracial prisons. If anyone in this case flips my money is on him.

Here is a pic of Charles Stagno with his dumb wigger kid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

That fat fuck will be abused in prison no doubt. Reading the FBI tapes...this kid said he is gonna kick someone ass?? He would have a heart attack doing it. He hasn't seen his pecker since he was 8yrs old.... lol This kid is the ultimate Walmart shopper...lol
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

His kid is a fucking blimp, shouldn't be that heavy at 33.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JEEZUS!

Try a fucking salad.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Dellacroce wrote:interesting quotes referring to the decalves being under the Gambinos from the indictment-

The DCF is an organized criminal group based in New Jersey that operates in the District ofNew Jersey and elsewhere. Currently, it appears that the DCF operates under the Gambino Family of La Cosa Nostra, one ofthe five major crime families based in New York City (the "Gambinos").

quote from Charles stagno talking to the undercover FBI agent-

"And now we run under the f**kin' Gambinos."
Didn't the same thing happen with what was left of the Trafficante family in Florida, i.e. they were operating under the Gambinos?
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:JEEZUS!

Try a fucking salad.

"I think it's time for you to start to seriously consider salads." Tony to Bobby Bacala :lol:

Wiseguy wrote:Didn't the same thing happen with what was left of the Trafficante family in Florida, i.e. they were operating under the Gambinos?

Yeah one of their informants said they were under the Gambinos.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Dellacroce
Straightened out

Post by Dellacroce »

Chucky wrote:Did Stango live in Vegas? Didn't seem like he was in NJ much.
Ya it said he lived in Henderson, Nevada. I think thats near vegas. He was recorded bragging that he had his "flag planted in vegas, LA, and new orleans. Seems that him being all over was why he had to do so much business over the phone which is just retarded in this day in age.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Dellacroce wrote:
Chucky wrote:Did Stango live in Vegas? Didn't seem like he was in NJ much.
Ya it said he lived in Henderson, Nevada. I think thats near vegas. He was recorded bragging that he had his "flag planted in vegas, LA, and new orleans. Seems that him being all over was why he had to do so much business over the phone which is just retarded in this day in age.
Henderson is a suburb of Vegas. It was ground zero for foreclosures. Probably the most in the country. This Brokester probably bought a house for $60k there...
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote:

Try a fucking salad.

"I think it's time for you to start to seriously consider salads." Tony to Bobby Bacala :lol:

Wiseguy wrote:Didn't the same thing happen with what was left of the Trafficante family in Florida, i.e. they were operating under the Gambinos?

Yeah one of their informants said they were under the Gambinos.

Pogo
WTF does that even mean? If you have a boss, underboss, consign, capos , soldiers....you are your own family. He is simply implying that the Gambino's go to bat for them if they have issues with other families? In return they kick up a little $$ to the Gambino's every month?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote:

Try a fucking salad.

If I owed them money, and he sat on me, I'd pay up.
All roads lead to New York.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
Rocco wrote:Antony Stango aka FAT Wigger... His page is filled with "you feel me" lol There is also a pic of him and his Capo dad.

His favorite music is "lil Wayne, Eminem and Young Jeezy". :lol: Sam DeCavalcante and John Gotti must be rolling over in their grave. This is the future of the mob? :lol: I don't see this dope lasting in one of our lovely multiracial prisons. If anyone in this case flips my money is on him.

The size of this kid makes you wonder what the hell his mom looked like ? Ginny Sac maybe? :mrgreen:
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Rocco wrote:WTF does that even mean? If you have a boss, underboss, consign, capos , soldiers....you are your own family. He is simply implying that the Gambino's go to bat for them if they have issues with other families? In return they kick up a little $$ to the Gambino's every month?

Yeah that is how I read it. They are their own family but are under the thumb of the Gambinos. Probably more than they were back in the late 80s/early 90s under Gotti.

Rocco wrote:The size of this kid makes you wonder what the hell his mom looked like ? Ginny Sac maybe? :mrgreen:

I hear Ginny Sac is getting a 95 pound mole taken off her ass.

Pogo
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Wen ginny sac goes for a picnic , the Bears hide there food
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Two guy's can fuck her at the same time and still never meet.

Pogo
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Pogo The Clown wrote:

He must be adopted. :mrgreen: Or the son of the mailman...
There you have it, never printed before.