John DiFronzo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: John DiFronzo

Post by Snakes »

Well, you can't badmouth Antilliar for not asking the right questions when he has been respected for years in these circles. The burden of proof is not on him; he has more evidence for Marco not being made than you and all of your capital letters and LOL's have been able to produce. He actually talked to a made guy who said Marco wasn't made. Personally, I think Marco is made, but until i get good evidence to the contrary i have to give deep consideration to Antilliar's findings.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Snakes wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:06 pm Well, you can't badmouth Antilliar for not asking the right questions when he has been respected for years in these circles. The burden of proof is not on him; he has more evidence for Marco not being made than you and all of your capital letters and LOL's have been able to produce. He actually talked to a made guy who said Marco wasn't made. Personally, I think Marco is made, but until i get good evidence to the contrary i have to give deep consideration to Antilliar's findings.
I didn't bad mouth anybody, Mr. Unbiased Instigator Moderator. I just said that would have been a question that Villain, Pete, Me or other people would have probably asked him. So fucking relax. I think Antiliar is a fine researcher and that has nothing to do with my opinion about asking someone the reason for a particular statement.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Confederate wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:14 pm
I didn't bad mouth anybody, Mr. Unbiased Instigator Moderator. I just said that would have been a question that Villain, Pete, Me or other people would have probably asked him. So fucking relax. I think Antiliar is a fine researcher and that has nothing to do with my opinion about asking someone the reason for a particular statement.
Let's keep it on topic here and stop the personal attacks. Thanks
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I will say I "started" it, but I've said my piece and so did he. I'm willing to let it die.
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Prob doesn't make a difference either way, Chicago aint NYC.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

For the record, Mike did tell me the whys when I asked him, but since I'm working on a book on Chicago I'm not going to post everything I've learned here.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Antiliar wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:34 pm For the record, Mike did tell me the whys when I asked him, but since I'm working on a book on Chicago I'm not going to post everything I've learned here.
Looking forward to it. Did you do an interview with him or you guys just talk about some topics informally?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Sam22 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:31 pm
Antiliar wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:57 pm
Sam22 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:00 am Antiliar - Do you think Mags was maybe just protecting Marco? He came from the Elmwood park crew. What is the story he told you on why he was shelved ? From the old ANP site I got that he owed Joe Andriacci money from not operating his book like he should have. He stiffed Joey A and they shelved him. I am curious what else he had to say about other outfit members- Did he say Di Fronzo was made that Joey A was made or Ruddy Fratto? The only real LCN stories he told on ANP were about driving Cerone to meet big Paul in NY. Did Mags say he was made ? You could have gotten a wealth of info from him.
Considering how he spoke about other people, no, I don't think he was protecting him. If he didn't want to talk about someone he would tell me. So I think he was honest. Yes, DiFronzo was made, so was Cerone and Fratto. That's all common knowledge anyways and was confirmed elsewhere. Mags didn't want to talk about his own ceremony or if he was made, so I didn't press him.
Thank you for the reply. Did he have anything else to say about Joey A? To me his position has never really been clarified. I had heard north side boss , elmwood park, overall boss and underboss.
Joey A had all those positions you mentioned at different times
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Aiuppa started on the West Side or the Melrose Park area and later went under Claude Maddox of the old Capone gang who in turn was one of the high level members of the Cicero crew.

During the early 40's, Capone members from the Taylor St area such as Mops Volpe began transferring into the Cicero area and divided it on north and south, with Maddox and Aiuppa taking the southern part.

According to numerous reports from those days Aiuppa kept this territory until the late 1960s and also had interests mostly in Melrose Park and other areas such as the South Side.

Later when all West Side leaders such as Cerone and Alderisio went to prison, while Buccieri caught cancer, it was for Torello, Nicoletti and Aiuppa to divide some of the territories with Aiuppa slowly taking the boss position and also took over the MP area, while Nicoletti slowly took the second position and Torello took over the whole Cicero area. Also dont forget that none of these fellas ever relinquished some of their interests in their old and original territories, which explains the mixed membership of Cicero and MP crew members in Aiuppa's faction or Torello's faction also, while Nicoletti possibly had jurisdiction over the newly formed Grand Av group.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Villain wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:09 am Aiuppa started on the West Side or the Melrose Park area and later went under Claude Maddox of the old Capone gang who in turn was one of the high level members of the Cicero crew.

During the early 40's, Capone members from the Taylor St area such as Mops Volpe began transferring into the Cicero area and divided it on north and south, with Maddox and Aiuppa taking the southern part.

According to numerous reports from those days Aiuppa kept this territory until the late 1960s and also had interests mostly in Melrose Park and other areas such as the South Side.

Later when all West Side leaders such as Cerone and Alderisio went to prison, while Buccieri caught cancer, it was for Torello, Nicoletti and Aiuppa to divide some of the territories with Aiuppa slowly taking the boss position and also took over the MP area, while Nicoletti slowly took the second position and Torello took over the whole Cicero area. Also dont forget that none of these fellas ever relinquished some of their interests in their old and original territories, which explains the mixed membership of Cicero and MP crew members in Aiuppa's faction or Torello's faction also, while Nicoletti possibly had jurisdiction over the newly formed Grand Av group.
Excellent explanation. When you say Nicoletti took the second position, I assume you mean the #2 over the entire Outfit. The newly formed Grand Avenue Group though was most probably under Lombardo. By 1970 Lombardo was 41 years old and had been an Outfit guy for many years. Also, Alderisio was gone and Lombardo would have succeeded him. In addition, by 1971 Spilotro, who was under Lombardo, was in Las Vegas which means Lombardo had huge responsibilities.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Confederate wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:32 am
Villain wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:09 am Aiuppa started on the West Side or the Melrose Park area and later went under Claude Maddox of the old Capone gang who in turn was one of the high level members of the Cicero crew.

Excellent explanation. When you say Nicoletti took the second position, I assume you mean the #2 over the entire Outfit. The newly formed Grand Avenue Group though was most probably under Lombardo. By 1970 Lombardo was 41 years old and had been an Outfit guy for many years. Also, Alderisio was gone and Lombardo would have succeeded him. In addition, by 1971 Spilotro, who was under Lombardo, was in Las Vegas which means Lombardo had huge responsibilities.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... i_lombardo
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Wasn't it Alex who eventually was instrumental in having Nicoletti killed?
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Confederate wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:06 am Wasn't it Alex who eventually was instrumental in having Nicoletti killed?
He was possibly one of the guys who allegedly pushed for his contract
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Sam22 was talking about Andriacchi.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Sorry I misread the thread.

My opinion is that Andriacchis interests on the North Side came through Lombardo, besides being from a different crew.

Back in the days, James Belcastro first belonged to the South Side faction but later with the help of his cousin Rocco Fanelli who in turn was located on Taylor St, Belcastro received some interests right there and later even changed his own crew membership...just my two cents