John DiFronzo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Confederate
Full Patched

Re: John DiFronzo

Post by Confederate »

Snakes wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:55 pm I don't think him not doing any time automatically makes him a snitch. You could say the same about Andriacchi, Tornabene, Monteleone, Solano, or any number of high-ranking guys who never served any significant time.
But none of those guys were at the murder scene of the Spilotros. Big Difference.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Snakes wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:54 pm No, I don't think he was. I also tend to believe that he stepped back as early as his release from prison and left the day-to-day running of the Outfit to others.
Then how do you explain his restaurant meting in 09 with multiple members by a news channel. And his was a regular mafia court he held.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I tend to believe he was in that top boss position of the Family when he was released from prison. He then had a boss under him that ran day to day operations, like Monteleone, Tornabene, Marcello, Sarno, maybe Addriacchi held that position under DiFronzo too. I believe that Solly De laurentise replaced either Sarno or maybe DiFronzo's brother as day to day boss. Then Solly replaced John DiFronzo or Joe Addriacchi as the top guy. So yes he had others insulating him. Monteleone never got busted as day to day boss. The Cicero and Melrose Park crews have been the ones that have had alot of indictments over the last 30 years or so. Not as many out of Elmwood Park which were NoNoses guys.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:20 pm
Snakes wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:54 pm No, I don't think he was. I also tend to believe that he stepped back as early as his release from prison and left the day-to-day running of the Outfit to others.
Then how do you explain his restaurant meting in 09 with multiple members by a news channel. And his was a regular mafia court he held.
They didn't prove any wrong doing. Him and his old crew had money, I don't know but I would assume there was nothing to these meetings that was illegal. Maybe just to tease LE. Why would they meet like that and conduct business. They had to know the feds were watching them or surveillance. I'm not kidding maybe the old guy just liked to have a few beers an dinner with a few close people he considered friends. Maybe he was collecting tribute, but no talking business.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Dont forget regarding the Outfits type of top level admin, meaning they always had or they are still having one top guy followed by one or two semi-retired advisors and in the end there was the boss and the number two guy or under boss. ALL of these fellas took or are taking tribute and the top two or three guys are also always involved in making only important decisions and attend only important meetings.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Confederate wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:59 pm
Snakes wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:55 pm I don't think him not doing any time automatically makes him a snitch. You could say the same about Andriacchi, Tornabene, Monteleone, Solano, or any number of high-ranking guys who never served any significant time.
But none of those guys were at the murder scene of the Spilotros. Big Difference.
Another thing we have to consider is maybe Calabrese was in error or lying.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:33 pm
That's what I always said when Calabrese stated that Tocco was made in 1983 when at that time Tocco was already AT THE VERY LEAST a made guy and top assistant to the Boss of Chicago Heights. Others have said Tocco WAS the Boss of Chicago Heights by 1983.
But then a couple of you guys said " Oh no, Calabrese would have remembered who was being made in 1983 and had no reason to lie". Okay, Calabrese would have remembered and had no reason to lie about DiFronzo being at the murder scene. LOL
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Confederate wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:48 pm
Frank wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:33 pm
That's what I always said when Calabrese stated that Tocco was made in 1983 when at that time Tocco was already AT THE VERY LEAST a made guy and top assistant to the Boss of Chicago Heights. Others have said Tocco WAS the Boss of Chicago Heights by 1983.
But then a couple of you guys said " Oh no, Calabrese would have remembered who was being made in 1983 and had no reason to lie". Okay, Calabrese would have remembered and had no reason to lie about DiFronzo being at the murder scene. LOL
Im also very suspicious of his statement regarding Tornabene being the so-called consiglieri at the meeting.....
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Here we go again. This has been done to death in many other topics; keep this about DiFronzo.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: John DiFronzo

Post by Lupara »

Pogo The Clown wrote:The end of an era. The last of the old school Godfathers.

Pogo
Lol always those cliches.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Calabrese also stated that DiFronzo not only was there but he was BEATING on the Spilotro Brothers in the Bensenville House. In addition to what Calabrese stated, the whole scene was a FAKE MAKING CEREMONY and it would be logical for DiFronzo to be there for that type of thing. Sooooo for all the Nick Calabrese fans who said he was the greatest witness possible, it seems REAL STRANGE that the Feds wouldn't ever indict DiFronzo in a Family Secrets II since the Jury believed EVERYTHING Calabrese said in his testimony AND DiFronzo was convicted in 1993 on even less evidence. Real strange. :shock:
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

They overturned that on appeal in a completely different district.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Snakes wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:31 am They overturned that on appeal in a completely different district.
I know, But that's not the point. LOL The POINT is that he was indicted and convicted on less evidence in 1993 (even though it was overturned later) but the Feds didn't EVEN TRY with Nick Calabrese as their star wonder boy witness. That's the point and I know you know it. ;)
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

You should have represented Frank Calabrese instead of Lopez, maybe you'd have gotten him off with your obviously superior legal expertise.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

next 5 years going to be a ton of the old guard buried. Interesting to see what CN looks across the landscape in 10 years. I would say currently it is prety similar to what it was 10 years ago. but i think the next 10 vastly changes
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti