Upcoming indictments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

cmb1
Prospect

Re: Upcoming indictments

Post by cmb1 »

holy shit- that was so on the money- everybody felt blowjob carmine sessa fucked it all up by not doing that hit- if he did it- its done- no war- persico rules- everyones home
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

I doubt it inspired much confidence in the Persico troops when, at high-level captain's meetings, Carmine would frequently pass out when hearing bad news and would have to be held up by Joe Tomasello and others until he was lucid enough to issue a response.

Also, interesting to note, Fat Larry Sessa was described in the 1990s as being Carmine Sessa's nephew. Does anyone know if Carmine has another brother? He can't be Michael's son.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:04 am I doubt it inspired much confidence in the Persico troops when, at high-level captain's meetings, Carmine would frequently pass out when hearing bad news and would have to be held up by Joe Tomasello and others until he was lucid enough to issue a response.

Also, interesting to note, Fat Larry Sessa was described in the 1990s as being Carmine Sessa's nephew. Does anyone know if Carmine has another brother? He can't be Michael's son.
where did the passing out when bad news come from? if that really happened its ridiculous.
if Orena et al. didn't get indicted Iv read it would have resulted in him becoming boss.

Cutolo was not indicted w Orena??

Officially Cutolo never was above Capo, although he was Orena UB. What did ppl think when lil Allie boy killed him years after war? is there a believed reason he killed him other then he was other side
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:40 am
gohnjotti wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:04 am I doubt it inspired much confidence in the Persico troops when, at high-level captain's meetings, Carmine would frequently pass out when hearing bad news and would have to be held up by Joe Tomasello and others until he was lucid enough to issue a response.

where did the passing out when bad news come from? if that really happened its ridiculous.
if Orena et al. didn't get indicted Iv read it would have resulted in him becoming boss.

Cutolo was not indicted w Orena??

Officially Cutolo never was above Capo, although he was Orena UB. What did ppl think when lil Allie boy killed him years after war? is there a believed reason he killed him other then he was other side
Cutolo i believe was indicted in early 93’, months after orena was indicted. And also cutolo rlly was whacked since persico thought since he was goin to jail, cutolo was gunna try to take over like what orena tried to do. Im sure most people saw why cutolo had to go. Only mistake done was not havin his son go with him.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Cutolo was the UnderBoss.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:36 am Cutolo was the UnderBoss.

Pogo
Officially?? as in under Allie boy? i can't remmember but i thought that he was GOING TO BE UB, but instead was killed at the meeting officiating his spot.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yes Officially. Though it was said that the promotion was part of the set up. A way to get him to lower his gaurd so they could kill him. Cutolo was also Acting UnderBoss from 1988-1990 or so.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:10 am

Pogo
Officially?? as in under Allie boy? i can't remmember but i thought that he was GOING TO BE UB, but instead was killed at the meeting officiating his spot.
Guess allie was livin by the phrase ‘keep ur friends close keep ur enemies closer’. Allie was a damn snake like his pops.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:40 am

There is no way to possibly know if that could have happened. He was at war for chrissakes.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:56 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:10 am

Pogo
Guess allie was livin by the phrase ‘keep ur friends close keep ur enemies closer’. Allie was a damn snake like his pops.
And both are away for life. Like father, like son

They will be the downfall of their family.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

we're allegedly in the golden age of TV shows and there are a zillion different original series' out there on a zillion different streaming providers...and NO original series on the 91-93 Colombo war? id settle for something half assed at this point. but come'on. there are a ton of survivors who have since ratted and most likely need a pay day, a ton of old brooklyn residents who lived through it, and a ton of super talented aspiring writers and directors out there, with Netflix, HBO, amazon et. al. opening the money faucet for everything. plus the scarpa files and other literal treasure troves of information.

I believe the Orena kids were trying to get something done at some point. but what the fuck. we even saw a big budget GOTTI picture just get made for christsake. that story's been told a dozen times over in the last 30 years. all I want is a good 10-12 episode Colombo war series. filmed in NY too not that Vancouver shit
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

+1

Completely agree.

Ex-Mob guys are always begging with a cup for a book. The Columbo war wouldn't rate a mini-series?

Naaaah lets pay up the cunt and make another 5 seasons of The Big Bang Theory where every single joke in 10yrs is a rehashed... 'I'm a nerd I dont see things the normal way', batman-superman reference, Mathematical equation, childhood social exclusion reference, giggle giggle 'virgin sex joke', big word, end scene.

Cue the laughter track, and the sheep follow.

The masses are morons.
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Thu May 24, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

newera_212 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:58 pm we're allegedly in the golden age of TV shows
Nope.

Give me 80's British or 90's Seinfeld. Today is a pale joke on them.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

newera_212 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:58 pm we even saw a big budget GOTTI picture just get made for christsake.

Yeah and look how many years it took them to get it off the ground. Then look how long it took them to find a distributor. Have they even found one yet? Unless I'm mistaken it doesn't look like it will even get a theater release. From the looks of things this will almost surely be a big money loser. And all this with a big name actor in Travolta attached to it. The mob has a very small and very niche audience at this point. That is why there is such little interest in mob projects. Sometimes we underestimate that on the forums.

Pogo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 5:39 pm [The mob has a very small and very niche audience at this point. That is why there is such little interest in mob projects. Sometimes we underestimate that on the forums.
Pogo
Yep. The general population, and I would bet most production companies, have zero interest in doing anything about the Colombo War. I mean, how more generic can you get? Italian guys in Brooklyn killing each other for control of the crime family. Nothing unique or original there. It's essentially already been done, in one form or another, several times over.

If The Sopranos had only been about the mob, it would probably never have been greenlighted in the first place, let alone had the success it did. It was the fresh approach of looking at a mobster's psyche, his personal family, as well as the mixture of comedy and drama that gave it such widespread appeal.
All roads lead to New York.