Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Eddie mush wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:52 pm Thats not a scoop thAt a family that alot of people say is dying has a couple top members trying to rebuild it . Ok
You can understand how the board does a generic eyeroll then if a poster comes on, says a couple of guys are trying to rebuild a family (like almost every single family outside the Westisde) but you're mum on the names.

But its your prerogative.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:47 pm
Eddie mush wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:52 pm Thats not a scoop thAt a family that alot of people say is dying has a couple top members trying to rebuild it . Ok
You can understand how the board does a generic eyeroll then if a poster comes on, says a couple of guys are trying to rebuild a family (like almost every single family outside the Westisde) but you're mum on the names.

I know something and I want everyone to know that I know something but I'm not going to say what that something is.

:roll:
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:49 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:47 pm

I know something and I want everyone to know that I know something but I'm not going to say what that something is.

:roll:
Basically, exactly, yes.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Listen, I’ll pick up for mush..go back from wintering in Florida. He’s been around, with bobby c , and solo with cd..also a wake in north end last week was well attended, New England and beyond, I’m sure this is what mush is on, maybe he feels uncomfortable talking about, as is said, that’s his preprogative..not sure it constitutes as being rebuilt, more showing maybe some structure..numbers pretty lean tho
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

i still would like to know what he meant about di nunzio leading and they'll be good for a while??

tj stated that mush knows Carmen? did i read that right??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Haha no no i have no idea if he does or not..but i re read my post..these fuckin phones and spellcheck..any way that line was suppose to read ' vinny got back frim wintering in florida'..
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

so, just to clarify, my original post made is look like i was saying mush was around bobby and carmine, i was saying vinny has been around, no clue whether mush has been around them or not
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Like probably tj and luca can say ya i know some of these guys . I grew up in east boston as did my mother and my father is from north end . So just thru the every day steps life i know some of these Guys . It can b a small world sometimes

I am in no way “associated”. With them . I am a working stiff always have been and always will be . I knownthem on social level and thats it
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

posted this in the other thread but it may make more sense here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:51 am posted this in the other thread but it may make more sense here.
its a bomb its a bomb lol
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Great post thanks cheech
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Send everything you make to providence and we'll decide what to send back? Did that go on for long? That's the harshest arrangement asked of made men I ever heard of...
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

TJ wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:13 pm Listen, I’ll pick up for mush..go back from wintering in Florida. He’s been around, with bobby c , and solo with cd..also a wake in north end last week was well attended, New England and beyond, I’m sure this is what mush is on, maybe he feels uncomfortable talking about, as is said, that’s his preprogative..not sure it constitutes as being rebuilt, more showing maybe some structure..numbers pretty lean tho

As always Tj is spot on again
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

whats your guys opnion on Matty gugglimenti?

slim has even said he head was boss?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

No clue

He is a providence guy . I wudnt know him if he sat next to me on a plane