Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Eddie mush
Straightened out

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by Eddie mush »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:48 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:24 pm
TJ wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:01 am also, charlies new purchase of the autobody shop is a great piece of property as well..i will say though, the characters he inherited in there,, well, if you are on parole, it aint a good place to stop in too, haha
What do you guys know about Springfield, Ma? There use to be two crews there years ago. One was part of the New England Group and the other was part of the Genovese Family. The one from New York was the more powerful Crew that had the Scibelli's and then Al Bruno who later got killed in a parking lot outside some club where he had been playing cards. Is there much left in Springfield in 2018?
I thought Springfield (and the western part of the state) was always Genovese territory, the eastern part being Patriarca territory, with the Connecticut river being the dividing line.
Springfield goes 2 the genovese. Worcester use to be patriarca territory but i think those days are over . I still knoo of 1 major associate out there he was in the can with a friend of mine but i dont think he has ever been made
the chin 123
On Record

Post by the chin 123 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:20 pm
the chin 123 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:41 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:09 pm who are the three street bosses out?
cheeze dinunzio, spagnolo (??) maybe?

anyone see the Boston mob movie By The Gun?? its like 2016 . i liked it.

it suprises me Boston doesnt have a youth wanting to be LCN. is any irish mob there at all?

Bobby carrozza was in the war in the 90s too i believe?.interesting if hes still active
i will watch it
thanks jeremy.
you will like it. plz let uz know after what u think.
Harvey Keitel is boss.

and another thing I enjoyed about it was the realism where zome of the Irish gangsters even said how there's no mafia left there

----

NOW ... here is a movie that Donnie Brasco co wrote and produced ... 10TH AND WOLF. lol, it's Giovani Ramsi playing Joey Merlino. totally corny... but worth it to watch o nce.

NOW
THE BEST INDI MAFIA MOVIE IS HANDS DOWN ;

ONE DEADLY ROAD.

the casso story. burt young and al demeo
yeah i just watched it, nice movie thanks jeremy !
i think i saw coco from the sopranos there haha
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:05 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:14 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:48 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:24 pm
TJ wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:01 am also, charlies new purchase of the autobody shop is a great piece of property as well..i will say though, the characters he inherited in there,, well, if you are on parole, it aint a good place to stop in too, haha
What do you guys know about Springfield, Ma? There use to be two crews there years ago. One was part of the New England Group and the other was part of the Genovese Family. The one from New York was the more powerful Crew that had the Scibelli's and then Al Bruno who later got killed in a parking lot outside some club where he had been playing cards. Is there much left in Springfield in 2018?
I thought Springfield (and the western part of the state) was always Genovese territory, the eastern part being Patriarca territory, with the Connecticut river being the dividing line.
Yes, You are correct. I could have worded the question better. LOL Anyway, are the two crews still active?
The Genovese family still has a presence in Springfield and there have been ongoing cases there including in 2016. But it seems the crew now answers to the New York-based crew run by Conrad Ianniello and Eugene Onofrio (the latter lives in Connecticut).

As for the Patriarcas in Massachusetts, I don't think they have much of any presence outside Boston and the surrounding suburbs. The Providence faction has been gutted by both attrition and prosecutions. Little, if any, presence in Connecticut it seems.
Made man Billy Angelesco is now living for the last 3 years just south of Portland, ME (about 90 miles north of Boston). Portland and a few other areas of Maine have had made guys from the Patriarca's living around the area.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Luca Brasi wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:19 pm Also T,

Jr Hill and his old man are/were some of the guys who were never written about but are gentleman you dont want looking for you if you owe...haha Toughest guy Ive ever met. By far... Growing up they used to scare the living shit out me. When they were all on Danbury, he used to tell me he would have to put toliet paper in his ears while working thw kitchen because Joe T wouldnt shut up. He had bad OCD and thats what took him out at the end. Another of the great street guys who Id be serving drinks too at the old RBA at 17 yrs old listening to the stories. Taught me just as much as my old man about thw life. Take care,

Luca
RBA=Revere Businessmen's Association? Also, thanks for all the insight. Fascinating stuff.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Heard 2 of the bigger boston guys have met 3 times over the last week or so. Trying to reorganize And stabilize the guys
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Eddie mush wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:52 am Heard 2 of the bigger boston guys have met 3 times over the last week or so. Trying to reorganize And stabilize the guys
Anthony and Carmen Dinunzio?

(Anthony released in Feb).
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 7:37 pm
Eddie mush wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:52 am Heard 2 of the bigger boston guys have met 3 times over the last week or so. Trying to reorganize And stabilize the guys

Carmen would certainly fit the bill as a "bigger" Boston guy.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

gohnjotti wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:24 pm

Carmen would certainly fit the bill as a "bigger" Boston guy.
When they come, they’ll eat the fat ones first.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

No ant is still on papers he has to lay down for a while

Not Putting names out there but if these r the top 2 Guys this family will b ok for a while
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Eddie mush wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:54 am

Not Putting names out there but if these r the top 2 Guys this family will b ok for a while
i dont exactly understand what u mean?
are u saying they will be ok for a while bc carmine is a respected and smart boss w his bro???

or that there's other guys out there that are under the radar?

iv seen ppl say that di Nunzios are second rate and wouldn't have been made back I the day

also that Anthony is a idiot
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

No offense but whats the point of posting?

There are guys who are trying to rebuild in NE? Not exactly a scoop there.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 12:12 pm

No offense but whats the point of posting?

There are guys who are trying to rebuild in NE? Not exactly a scoop there.
Thats not a scoop thAt a family that alot of people say is dying has a couple top members trying to rebuild it . Ok
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

What do you mean you're not putting names out there?? Wtf does that mean? So, are you saying you know of a couple guys that the Feds don't know who are potential leaders of whatever is left of the New England Mob and you are unwilling to say their names in an anonymous thread for fear of them all of a sudden being discovered? Oh Okay. :lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

I am sure if people in the street know the law knows i dont wanna out them here . I am sure one of these “reporters “ will have a article coming soon

but ill say no more

Have a nice day cunts
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Is one of these guys Ferrari? That's all I want to know!...you can't really type about this stuff on the internet without already being in sketchy territory if you are connected at all...internet typing is not allowed, really, so why not go ahead and tell the names who have your vote of confidence? I enjoy your posts, Eddie Mush!