Upcoming indictments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Upcoming indictments

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:18 pm And Peter Gotti is the boss...of course he hasnt called any shots as it is in name only...but that doesnt mean he isnt listed as official boss.

"Pete is not the boss" STOP stating your opinions as fact, it is getting tiring. You obviously didn't take Sonny Blackstein's advise which was good advise but you seem to spew your opinion as fact time and time again
If pete doesn’t call the shots then wtf is the point of him to be recognized as the boss? Is it a position u keep till u die or flip?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 1:33 pm The latest info we have is shown on the Gambino chart in the charts section.

Peter Gotti remains the official boss of the Gambino family. That's according to the feds and Capeci. However, as Capeci pointed out, its in name only. But that doesn't mean there's somebody else that's the "real official boss," as much as people love to speculate.

The latest info, which Capeci put out in a self-correction and Frank mentioned above, is that Cefalu is the acting boss and Cali remains underboss. This may be upsetting to the Cali cheerleaders but oh well.
JeremyTheJew wrote:and even if we went by the other BELIEVED Gambino admin which is :
P Gotti
Cefalu
Mannino- UB
Cali - Consig
Where did this nonsense come from?
WG - lol, the "believed/forum" admin that I put up was from Felice post "Gambino Fam Administration" where he also stated about gotti wanting status/money and the fams most powerfull crews being Camusos, etc
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Then learn to type what you are trying to convey.

Saying "Peter Gotti is not the boss" is stating it as fact, not opinion.

Saying the panel is still in place and that you are "sure" since Gambino died someone replaced him is stating it as fact, not opinion.

How do you still not get it after being told about it several times now?

smh
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:37 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:18 pm And Peter Gotti is the boss...of course he hasnt called any shots as it is in name only...but that doesnt mean he isnt listed as official boss.

"Pete is not the boss" STOP stating your opinions as fact, it is getting tiring. You obviously didn't take Sonny Blackstein's advise which was good advise but you seem to spew your opinion as fact time and time again
If pete doesn’t call the shots then wtf is the point of him to be recognized as the boss? Is it a position u keep till u die or flip?
Because the family decided to still keep him in that position. He was not removed or asked to step down like his brother John was.

Who knows what the point is? Lightning rod? Point is the Gambinos apparently have not demoted him or asked him to step down.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:38 pm Then learn to type what you are trying to convey.

Saying "Peter Gotti is not the boss" is stating it as fact, not opinion.

Saying the panel is still in place and that you are "sure" since Gambino died someone replaced him is stating it as fact, not opinion.

How do you still not get it after being told about it several times now?

smh
Ill try to improve
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Because the family decided to still keep him in that position. He was not removed or asked to step down like his brother John was.

Who knows what the point is? Lightning rod? Point is the Gambinos apparently have not demoted him or asked him to step down.
Makes since i guess. Since we’re on the topic of the gambino admin, ya think jackie nose has any involvement? Weather its street panel, official admin, etc
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:57 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Makes since i guess. Since we’re on the topic of the gambino admin, ya think jackie nose has any involvement? Weather its street panel, official admin, etc
Last I recall I thought he was a captain, but may have been demoted to a solider I do not remember...doubt he has anything to do with the admin
AndyHaHa
Associate

Post by AndyHaHa »

Just because Pete is the boss doesn’t mean he makes decisions, but he’s still the official boss regardless of what speculation just like Amuso is boss of the Lucchese, and he will never see the street again.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

it's possible that Amuso still has some say in fam decisions.

where is Amuso?
is there any other wiseguy where he's at?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It is more than possible. The last Lucchese indictment showed that he was still passing orders from prison.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I wonder what kinda orders he could have given from there...
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 1:33 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote:and even if we went by the other BELIEVED Gambino admin which is :
P Gotti
Cefalu
Mannino- UB
Cali - Consig
Where did this nonsense come from?
That's what Felice posted a couple weeks ago if I'm not mistaken
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Yup, Felice said that.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 9:38 pm I wonder what kinda orders he could have given from there...

He was passing his orders through Robert Spinelli. Probably others as well.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:22 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 9:38 pm I wonder what kinda orders he could have given from there...

He was passing his orders through Robert Spinelli. Probably others as well.

Pogo
The family rlly needs to move on. Bosses callin the shots from the can barely works.