Upcoming indictments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Upcoming indictments

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:34 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:29 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:36 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:39 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 pm Cali. he's been up to long.
maybe Cefalu too
What would that have on him tho? He’s got a panal runnin things for him on the streets. Its goin to be hard makin a rico case
what is the panel u keep referencing???
the Marino, Juliano and Gambino panel?
ones dead, ones demoted and idk about the other.
The pannel consisted of anthony gurino sonny juliano and John gambino. With gambino dead im sure someone took his place. If i were to guess id say tall pete Inzerillo since he’s cali’s brother in law. Also, even if the feds indict cali im sure it’ll b some bs rico case and cali will end up doin a year in the can like operation old bridge. But I don’t see a case happening any time soon
What makes you so "sure" ?Who is to say the panel is still in place? It seems like most of the families have went back to the traditional boss/underboss structure with a street boss as a buffer like Barney had with Petey Red
i agree.
at one point it seemed like every family had a panel. I think that authority got to confused. esp when it came to money issues etc. it looks like only the colombos have one now. maybe the lukes since there admin was jailed
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:01 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:53 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:44 pm What would the list have to do with Barney?
Correct me if im wrong, but wasn’t the list a list of current made guys in genoveses? If barney is on that list, the government could use it as evidence
The list is not a list of family members. The only lists made and therefor what this list would be, is a list of proposed members and deceased members those proposed are replacing. Likely a small list of <10 names.

No current, living Genovese names would be on the list. Barney especially.
ok... this one in gonna go on a limb and just throw this out there.

remmember Rob The Mob? about the uvinos? well when that movie came out I asked if they really found a list w all the ranks and members on it.

and it came out that that list may have existed! .... idk if the uvinos got it....
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:49 am
maybe Cefalu too
What would that have on him tho? He’s got a panal runnin things for him on the streets. Its goin to be hard makin a rico case
The pannel consisted of anthony gurino sonny juliano and John gambino. With gambino dead im sure someone took his place. If i were to guess id say tall pete Inzerillo since he’s cali’s brother in law. Also, even if the feds indict cali im sure it’ll b some bs rico case and cali will end up doin a year in the can like operation old bridge. But I don’t see a case happening any time soon
What makes you so "sure" ?Who is to say the panel is still in place? It seems like most of the families have went back to the traditional boss/underboss structure with a street boss as a buffer like Barney had with Petey Red
i agree.
at one point it seemed like every family had a panel. I think that authority got to confused. esp when it came to money issues etc. it looks like only the colombos have one now. maybe the lukes since there admin was jailed
Who is on the colombo panel? I thought Russo was running the show on the street? Or is he in jail?

The luccheses I could see a panel because the strong leaders are jailed and im not sure who would be able to step up as street boss for them. Avellino would probably be the most capable, but the man is filthy rich and I doubt would want the heat
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:59 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:49 am
maybe Cefalu too
i agree.
Who is on the colombo panel? I thought Russo was running the show on the street? Or is he in jail?

The luccheses I could see a panel because the strong leaders are jailed and im not sure who would be able to step up as street boss for them. Avellino would probably be the most capable, but the man is filthy rich and I doubt would want the heat
i think your right, there may not even be a panel for Colombos. I will check in the chart section. pogo keeps them updated.

i do know that there is supposed to be a panel for Philly in the chart section. bc I was narducci and thought that it was only a rumor that he had that kinda power on the streets.
panel for Philly off memory is Borgesi, Narducci and Chang?? i know Mazzone wasnt in it bc that also suprised me.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

actually this is what pogo has;

Administration:
1. Boss: Peter "One Eye" Gotti/78 (IP/5/05/2032)
-Acting Boss: Domenico "Italian Dom" Cefalu/71
-Street Panel: Anthony Gurino/74 and Joseph "Sonny" Juliano/80
2. UnderBoss: Frank “Frankie Boy” Cali/50
3. Consiglieri: ???

so that is strictly what fbi must go by (possibly Capeci as well?)

regardless, this still shows Cali didnt set up a panel tho
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

and even if we went by the other BELIEVED Gambino admin which is :
P Gotti
Cefalu
Mannino- UB
Cali - Consig

he STILL wouldn't have put it together!!!!!
i wonder if this current admin is like another Nicky corrozo situation...
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:01 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:53 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:44 pm What would the list have to do with Barney?
Correct me if im wrong, but wasn’t the list a list of current made guys in genoveses? If barney is on that list, the government could use it as evidence
The list is not a list of family members. The only lists made and therefor what this list would be, is a list of proposed members and deceased members those proposed are replacing. Likely a small list of <10 names.

No current, living Genovese names would be on the list. Barney especially.

The list also included the made members from of their Jersey Crews.

Second, the FBI also found two lists of made members of the Genovese Family hidden in Esposito’s residence. One of those lists consists of certain made members of the Family based in New Jersey who died within the last 20 years, while another list contains certain living members of the Family, all in one crew, and also based in New Jersey. As discussed above, whether or not LCN families can make new members has traditionally been based, in part, on the number of active and deceased members, and is reserved for individuals at the captain level or higher. The maintenance of such lists tracking living and dead members in a particular area are indicative of an individual responsible for making assessments about the induction of individuals into the Family, and thus having a high rank in the Family.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 9:36 am actually this is what pogo has;

Administration:

Don’t know bout that list. Pete is not the boss and i doubt he’s called any shots since like 2003. I read an article sayin that Cefalu retired in 2015. And also, why wouldn’t lorrenzo mannino be in the admin? He’s incredibly respected and was a hitter for john gambino.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 9:58 am

Administration:

Don’t know bout that list. Pete is not the boss and i doubt he’s called any shots since like 2003. I read an article sayin that Cefalu retired in 2015. And also, why wouldn’t lorrenzo mannino be in the admin? He’s incredibly respected and was a hitter for john gambino.
Mannino is in the "forum" panel. but this is identical to the Nicky corrozo fan club years ago. you say EXACTLY what everyone else did except different person lol. as will be pointed out the "forum" admins are pretty much allways wrong
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 9:39 am and even if we went by the other BELIEVED Gambino admin which is :
P Gotti
Cefalu
Mannino- UB
Cali - Consig

he STILL wouldn't have put it together!!!!!
i wonder if this current admin is like another Nicky corrozo situation...
Most of the confusion with the Gambino leadership on this forum is do to the fact that a good portion of us had or still do believe that Cali became acting boss in 2015, and rightfully so. Capeci put that out there, and it is everywhere. He later recanted this do to more reliable source or sources, but most of us missed or overlooked this. So Cefalu has been and still is the acting boss since 2011. Cali has been the official Underboss since 2012. The panel of Gurino, Gambino and Juliano was reported in 2012. They were under the rest of the administration and a liason to the street. Obviously Gambino is no longer on this panel, and probably was off the panel before he died due to health. Maybe he was on it till death maybe not. Bobby Vernace had been the consigliere since 2011. Pete Gotti is still reported as Official Boss. That's the current official status. The news of Cali being consigliere and Mannino being Underboss is new and maybe true, but maybe not true and has not been confirmed either way.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

As of whether Cali put together the panel,we don't know since Cefalu is acting boss and Cali is underboss.we know Cefalu would be in charge of that but Cali could of been working with him on to that to. Who knows.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

The latest info we have is shown on the Gambino chart in the charts section.

Peter Gotti remains the official boss of the Gambino family. That's according to the feds and Capeci. However, as Capeci pointed out, its in name only. But that doesn't mean there's somebody else that's the "real official boss," as much as people love to speculate.

The latest info, which Capeci put out in a self-correction and Frank mentioned above, is that Cefalu is the acting boss and Cali remains underboss. This may be upsetting to the Cali cheerleaders but oh well.
JeremyTheJew wrote:and even if we went by the other BELIEVED Gambino admin which is :
P Gotti
Cefalu
Mannino- UB
Cali - Consig
Where did this nonsense come from?
All roads lead to New York.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Administration:

Don't know about that list? Who are you to question it? Where does your info come from almost stating it as fact there is a panel and Gambino was replaced? By who?

Man, this BS from you is getting ridiculous.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

And Peter Gotti is the boss...of course he hasnt called any shots as it is in name only...but that doesnt mean he isnt listed as official boss.

"Pete is not the boss" STOP stating your opinions as fact, it is getting tiring. You obviously didn't take Sonny Blackstein's advise which was good advise but you seem to spew your opinion as fact time and time again
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Administration:

Don't know about that list? Who are you to question it? Where does your info come from almost stating it as fact there is a panel and Gambino was replaced? By who?

Man, this BS from you is getting ridiculous.
R u rlly to say that the admin with pete gotti is legit? I don’t believe it. Also i NEVER said what i was SPECULATING was facts. Im just sayin what ive read about the admin. Dont shoot the messenger. And i said that it was possible that pete Inzerillo would replace him since he is related to cali. Never said it was facts. And i can question the list. From what ive read on the daily news cali become boss in 2015. Yet again, dont shoot the messenger. ✋
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.