Worst mob rat?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Worst mob rat?

Post by slimshady_007 »

Whos the rat that u thought was the biggest piece of shit? Had no loyalty, and was all for himself. Id prob say either colombo acting capo anthony russo or bonanno capo james tartaglione. Both low lives. Russo acted like he was the shit sayin he hated rats and all up until he got caught. Gave everyone up. Also heard he cried like a bitch at sentencing. Tartaglione on the other hand went to the feds before he even got arrested for a shorter sentence. Even bated wiseguys into incriminating themselves so he could take down more wiseguys. What do u guys have for the worst mob rat?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Worst mob rat?

Post by Eline2015 »

Of course natale and previte
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

easily casso
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

agree with gas pipe, the guys that screamed rat about guys even if they did not have proof they were, are the worst..they killed "rats"and then ratted on everyone..
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

In my opinion Casso was the absolute worst. I'm surprised his family managed to recover after he turned. Leonetti deserves a mention too.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

eboli wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:16 am In my opinion Casso was the absolute worst. I'm surprised his family managed to recover after he turned. Leonetti deserves a mention too.
They didnt recover that much. They got maybe like 90-120 guys on the street?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:58 am
eboli wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:16 am In my opinion Casso was the absolute worst. I'm surprised his family managed to recover after he turned. Leonetti deserves a mention too.
I dont think they have that many on the streets...
i also think that since Crea and company took over they did recover. They were a COMPLETE mess w Casso. Idk if it was just him... which is what suprised me when i head how Amuso is still boss bc he basically is just as bad. he was boss, he is responsible.
i didnt realize how much the lukes were known for dope as I'm seeibg from the other thread... i find the Lucchese fam to be really interesting
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:12 am
i also think that since Crea and company took over they did recover. They were a COMPLETE mess w Casso. Idk if it was just him... which is what suprised me when i head how Amuso is still boss bc he basically is just as bad. he was boss, he is responsible.
i didnt realize how much the lukes were known for dope as I'm seeibg from the other thread... i find the Lucchese fam to be really interesting
With the recent indictment, who do u think is runnin the lucheses?
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Casso or Flemmi (even though technically he wasn't mafia even though he was tied in with all of them) or Salemme. All p.o.s.!
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:24 am
It's tough to say bc those were all top names.. only guy missing is bowat. But I've also heard he has been in bad standing.
From what I have read it sounds like Madonna is out bc of health as well.

I have seen the name Joe c throw out in this conversation but I have no idea how reliable that is
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

dixiemafia wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:32 am Casso or Flemmi (even though technically he wasn't mafia even though he was tied in with all of them) or Salemme. All p.o.s.!
Why Flemmi? Seem kinda random... Allways though he kinda just want along w Bulger.

...he did kill his wife tho....

Did salamme testify?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

dixiemafia wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:32 am Casso or Flemmi (even though technically he wasn't mafia even though he was tied in with all of them) or Salemme. All p.o.s.!
Why Flemmi? Seem kinda random... Allways though he kinda just want along w Bulger.

...he did kill his wife tho....

Did salamme testify?
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Yes Salemme testified. He killed a lot of people including his step daughter that he was banging (meaning Flemmi). That just touches the surface of that cocksucker
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Both them killing women...
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:32 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:24 am
It's tough to say bc those were all top names.. only guy missing is bowat. But I've also heard he has been in bad standing.
From what I have read it sounds like Madonna is out bc of health as well.

I have seen the name Joe c throw out in this conversation but I have no idea how reliable that is
True. Maybe lastorino has some influence as well.