Michael Franzese and the 12 Questions - Updated Page 5

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Re: Michael Franzese and the 12 Questions - Updated Page 5

Post by FriendofFamily »

sdeitche wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:00 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 am
sdeitche wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 am So here is his response after he read the 12 Questions again.

"Hey My Friend! - Not sure what purpose is served by answering these questions? Just curiosity? I answer questions at my engagements, or at times for a student doing a paper. Certainly during interviews. But not all these questions just for curiosity in an email. Sorry!!"

Note: I did give him a response back to get him motivated to answer the questions for us.

So here is my opinion on this as he has had these Questions personally handed to him a year and half ago by myself. I was reassured several times during that encounter he would get back to me on answering those questions.

I also had sent periodic reminders about these questions through very close people to Michael. I also had a person in Chicago that knows Michael pretty well and he told me that he (Michael) wasn't comfortable answering these questions. I posted that a while back in the first thread someone else started.

Quite frankly, I wasn't expecting any of these questions to be answered. However, since the BHF as a collective group wanted these answered, I would do my best to get them answered. You never know that in the future he may answer a question or two... If it comes through me I will post it.

Will he answer these questions after his father passes or will he save it for a book. If by answering these questions he would not be in a favorable light with his Dad - Who knows what the motivation is about this. But just a guess I would say he says just enough at these Religious rallys and motivational speeches to bring them in and he is able to make an income and offering them to be RE-MADE as he terms it.

I am not judging the Man in any way - I am just offering my opinion based on observational information.
I'm doing an event with Michael on Friday at the Mob Museum: https://themobmuseum.org/events-posts/a ... ob-museum/

I can try and ask him a couple of these at least.
That would be great - there has to be something that he could answer out of those questions. Hand him the print out and watch for his facial reactions. He'll react to them and then he'll think about it and be as cool as cold gets.
Unfortunately I had to fly back to Florida early and needed to back out of tonight's event.
Damn - I was hoping that you would be able to talk to him personally about it - face to face and kind of get the interview style going with him - if possible. At least see if you can talk to him by phone and see if there is anything you could do.
Know which Game to Play
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 am “I answer questions at my engagements”

Reads to me like he only gives out info when he’s paid.
That's absolutely the case :lol: , I'm not sure why that surprises some of you guys

The game is to be sold, not told.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TwoPiece wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:21 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 am “I answer questions at my engagements”

Reads to me like he only gives out info when he’s paid.
That's absolutely the case :lol: , I'm not sure why that surprises some of you guys

The game is to be sold, not told.
Any other ex-LCN, wouldn’t ‘surprise’ me one bit. What’s more the joke here is the guys meant to be a pastor, or ‘Christian speaker’ or whatever the fuck he calls himself. It’s that blatant hypocrisy in that regard which is what is the joke.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.