Michael Mancuso

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: Michael Mancuso

Post by gohnjotti »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:59 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:48 pm
Frank wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:43 pm I believe DiFiore gets off of supervised release soon. Maybe he returns as acting boss? Maybe he already is acting boss.
Doubt it. Difiore was hated as acting boss. If the family was smart theyd pick either joe grimaldi or anthony pipitone as the skipper.
The only person who seemed to hate DiFiore was Vincent Asaro, who himself probably held the title of being the most hated man in the family. Stole from his own crew, degenerate gambler, his own son hated him, never paid anyone back, bullied and berated those around him.
And why do you say that about Joe Grimaldi and Anthony Pipitone? Simply because they're young capos? Neither of which have shown any amazing leadership abilities. And Anthony Pipitone was behind the boneheaded stabbing of two teens with no connection to the mob.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Frank wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:43 pm I believe DiFiore gets off of supervised release soon. Maybe he returns as acting boss? Maybe he already is acting boss.
Doubt it. Difiore was hated as acting boss. If the family was smart theyd pick either joe grimaldi or anthony pipitone as the skipper.
The only person who seemed to hate DiFiore was Vincent Asaro, who himself probably held the title of being the most hated man in the family. Stole from his own crew, degenerate gambler, his own son hated him, never paid anyone back, bullied and berated those around him.
Say what you want about Asaro but the first time he took it to trial he won which took balls when even his son took a plea and he had his rat cousin testify against him and when they fucked him the second time (mostly his own fault) around he has taken it like man even though he could potentially die in prison considering his age.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Yea asaro was a bit of a dick himself. Still the family shouldn’t elect Difiore. As i said grimaldi and pipitone would b a good choices. Both young and fresh faces that could keep the families power base away from the bronx
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:04 pm
Yea asaro was a bit of a dick himself. Still the family shouldn’t elect Difiore. As i said grimaldi and pipitone would b a good choices. Both young and fresh faces that could keep the families power base away from the bronx
But why do you hold Pipitone and Joe Grimaldi in such high regard? Is it just because they're young.

And why are you so anti-DiFiore?

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:05 pm
But why do you hold Pipitone and Joe Grimaldi in such high regard? Is it just because they're young.

I hold both pipitone and grimaldi in high regard since they can keep the family’s power far away from mancuso. Mancusos a punk who kills woman and refused to take part in a hit. He has no leadership skills whatsoever. Also im anti defiore since i heard he was mancusos #1 guy on the street takin orders from him. And yes i am aware of the queens stabbing in 04’ that piptone took part in. He was definitely a little slow for doin somethin that dumb but im not going to assume his leadership skills based off of an incident that happened 14 years ago.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

@Gohn: Slimshadey is talking shit without any base.
Why indulge?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:12 pm

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:48 pm I hold both pipitone and grimaldi in high regard since they can keep the family’s power far away from mancuso. Mancusos a punk who kills woman and refused to take part in a hit. He has no leadership skills whatsoever. Also im anti defiore since i heard he was mancusos #1 guy on the street takin orders from him. And yes i am aware of the queens stabbing in 04’ that piptone took part in. He was definitely a little slow for doin somethin that dumb but im not going to assume his leadership skills based off of an incident that happened 14 years ago.
You're not assuming his leadership skills based on anything by the looks it. Pure guesswork.

And you're not willing to base Pipitone's leadership capabilities based on something that happened 14 years ago, but you base your estimation of Mancuso on an event that happened 37 years ago. Go figure.

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:27 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:12 pm

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:48 pm I hold both pipitone and grimaldi in high regard since they can keep the family’s power far away from mancuso. Mancusos a punk who kills woman and refused to take part in a hit. He has no leadership skills whatsoever. Also im anti defiore since i heard he was mancusos #1 guy on the street takin orders from him. And yes i am aware of the queens stabbing in 04’ that piptone took part in. He was definitely a little slow for doin somethin that dumb but im not going to assume his leadership skills based off of an incident that happened 14 years ago.
You're not assuming his leadership skills based on anything by the looks it. Pure guesswork.

And you're not willing to base Pipitone's leadership capabilities based on something that happened 14 years ago, but you base your estimation of Mancuso on an event that happened 37 years ago. Go figure.
The piptone thing was an accident. The teens either weren’t the intended targets or pipitone just got the wrong info. Mancuso shot his wife cuz hes a punk and a psycho. Completely different situations
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:25 pm @Gohn: Slimshadey is talking shit without any base.
Why indulge?
Who am i talkin shit to? Mancuso? 😂 im not talkin shit to anyone in this forum if thats what ur infering to. Just debating with my personal opinion
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:25 pm @Gohn: Slimshadey is talking shit without any base.
Why indulge?
Good point Sonny. A man who was acting boss in the early 2000s, and official boss since 2012 apparently has no leadership capabilities, despite leading the family from prison. Who woulda thought.

Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

If Mancuso is still Official Boss than DiFiore could again be Acting Boss till Mancuso gets out next year. According to LE Mancuso is Official Boss and Cammarano was his acting boss.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Also, haven't heard anything about Cammarano , if he is still locked up or if he is out on bail. Does anyone know?? I assume he's still in jail.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Frank wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:59 pm Also, haven't heard anything about Cammarano , if he is still locked up or if he is out on bail. Does anyone know?? I assume he's still in jail.
BOP has him as released on February 7th, guessing on bail?

JOSEPH CAMMARANO
Register Number: 04059-748
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 02/07/2018
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Camo wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:46 pm
Frank wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:59 pm Also, haven't heard anything about Cammarano , if he is still locked up or if he is out on bail. Does anyone know?? I assume he's still in jail.
BOP has him as released on February 7th, guessing on bail?

JOSEPH CAMMARANO
Register Number: 04059-748
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 02/07/2018
Thanks Camo, well that changes the whole conversation, unless he's on house arrest I assume he's still acting boss.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Mancuso is officially a free man.