Current Gambino family administration

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Current Gambino family administration

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Chucky wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:59 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm wow. im at like idk.... 13 or 14.
its odd how some have just fallen off the map
I didn't think you'd be smart enough to even live this long
thanks bud
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Chucky wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:59 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm wow. im at like idk.... 13 or 14.
its odd how some have just fallen off the map
I didn't think you'd be smart enough to even live this long
I think that’s his age.

His parents keep him in a plastic bubble so he doesn’t hurt himself.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

2004 on Porello's board, 2005 on RD. Suddenly I feel like I'm in AA.

I already endorsed Felice in this topic so not looking to keep boosting his ego, but it's worth pointing out that he talked about the Sicilian factions (including American-born Sicilians) gaining influence in NYC and in particular the Gambino family before it was covered by any journalists or public LE sources. If I remember right it caused a controversy on the RD with people challenging his info. Only pointing this out because it's been interesting to see the story develop from back then and it's great Felice has kept up on it now that it's an accepted reality by just about everyone.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

cdc wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:40 pm What’s the current status of some of the old admin then? Guys like megale, d’amico and jo jo?

Megale died in 2015.

I'm going on 19/20 years on the forums. Damn time fly's.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

B. wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:45 pm 2004 on Porello's board, 2005 on RD. Suddenly I feel like I'm in AA.

I already endorsed Felice in this topic so not looking to keep boosting his ego, but it's worth pointing out that he talked about the Sicilian factions (including American-born Sicilians) gaining influence in NYC and in particular the Gambino family before it was covered by any journalists or public LE sources. If I remember right it caused a controversy on the RD with people challenging his info. Only pointing this out because it's been interesting to see the story develop from back then and it's great Felice has kept up on it now that it's an accepted reality by just about everyone.
Thanks B. I always said it, I had an amazing source among italian investigators. Nowdays I can still get info and documents through his links.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I requested Megale's fbi files but I do not think we will get anything interesting
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

felice wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:40 am I requested Megale's fbi files but I do not think we will get anything interesting
Meagle was interesting to me bc he was head of the zips yet way out in Connecticut. ik its not that way out (probably hour drive in some spots). what was 18th ave doing at this time?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Something I just realized.....

@Tommy Gambino

You asked the question, are the Gambinos-Inzirillos moving heroin, Felice replied he didnt think so, since Lupoi was moving Calabrian coke, and it appeared he was authorized to have his own network.

I believe New Bridge said the deal was coke to Europe, for heroin to the United States. I always wondered, especially with the opioid crises on the East Coast, who was supposed to get the heroin? Lupoi or the Bonnano guy? Charlie Pepsi?
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:21 am
felice wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:40 am I requested Megale's fbi files but I do not think we will get anything interesting
Meagle was interesting to me bc he was head of the zips yet way out in Connecticut. ik its not that way out (probably hour drive in some spots). what was 18th ave doing at this time?
When was he made? I have my notes away now, I think it was 1988, he was member of Thomas Gambino'a decina. According to William Kane, Thomas Gambino especially after the murder of his uncle Paul Castellano was present almost daily at Caffè Giardino (Gambino bros headquarters), Thomas was very close to John and seeking for protecion. Kane was told by someone (but I should state that his knowledge about the Gambino family was very poor, he did not even know who Gravano was) that Gotti was going to be put out and Thomas Gambino would have become the boss as front for John Gambino
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

felice wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:21 am
When was he made? I have my notes away now, I think it was 1988, he was member of Thomas Gambino'a decina. According to William Kane, Thomas Gambino especially after the murder of his uncle Paul Castellano was present almost daily at Caffè Giardino (Gambino bros headquarters), Thomas was very close to John and seeking for protecion. Kane was told by someone (but I should state that his knowledge about the Gambino family was very poor, he did not even know who Gravano was) that Gotti was going to be put out and Thomas Gambino would have become the boss as front for John Gambino
the generally accepted theory was Danny Marino, Tommy Brown and Tommy Gambino as Consig is what the Genovese wanted it
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

felice wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 am When was he made? I have my notes away now, I think it was 1988

That is correct.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:22 pm I'm going on 19/20 years on the forums. Damn time fly's.
You were around when I showed up and that was in fall of 1999. So, you're probably past 19 years at this point.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah thinking back I started in late 1998 so almost 20 years. Damn.

Pogo
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

2009 on Real Deal- 11 years makes me a newbie.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

what happened to the Juliano crew??

isn't Nicky C getting out soon? interesting he still has powerful crew