Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by Ivan »

Not quite sure what the significance of this Schrat Tweet is, but anyway:

https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/statu ... 6654775296
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Mousie must be so proud lol

Is he an associate? looks like a tweaker
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

He's been locked up for a while now
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Chucky wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:55 am He's been locked up for a while now
I know but the tweet says he was moved to Philly FDC, wasnt he in another prison?

FOX29philly Fed Bureau of Prison records:Massimino at Philly FDC "release date unknown". No further details.#fox29
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

What's this guy's first name and relation to Joe Mousie? What was he serving time for?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

yatescj7781 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:44 pm What's this guy's first name and relation to Joe Mousie? What was he serving time for?
He's Joseph Massimino Jr - Mousie's son. If I remember right, he was arrested a while back because one of his drug customers died.
All roads lead to New York.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:47 pm
yatescj7781 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:44 pm What's this guy's first name and relation to Joe Mousie? What was he serving time for?
He's Joseph Massimino Jr - Mousie's son. If I remember right, he was arrested a while back because one of his drug customers died.
Thanks WG.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Yeah think he was charged with manslaughter, sounds like Mayo is hinting at him flipping like he did with Nicodemo, but I doubt this guy is as solid as Nicodemo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:41 am Yeah think he was charged with manslaughter, sounds like Mayo is hinting at him flipping like he did with Nicodemo, but I doubt this guy is as solid as Nicodemo
He has a trial coming up in July , he was indicted on federal charges in January , So that's probably why hes in Phili FDC
charges ,
VIOLATIONS: 2r U.S.C. $ 8a1(a)(1), 841(bxl)(A)(viii) (possession with intent to distribute 50 grams or more of methamphetamine (actual), 40 grams or more of fentanyl, heroin, marijuana, and methadone - I count) f 8 U.S.C. $ 92a(c)(1) (possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime - 1 count) f 8 U.S.C. $ 922(9)(1) (felon in possession of firearm - I count) Notice of forfeiture
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:45 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:41 am Yeah think he was charged with manslaughter, sounds like Mayo is hinting at him flipping like he did with Nicodemo, but I doubt this guy is as solid as Nicodemo
He has a trial coming up in July , he was indicted on federal charges in January , So that's probably why hes in Phili FDC
charges ,
VIOLATIONS: 2r U.S.C. $ 8a1(a)(1), 841(bxl)(A)(viii) (possession with intent to distribute 50 grams or more of methamphetamine (actual), 40 grams or more of fentanyl, heroin, marijuana, and methadone - I count) f 8 U.S.C. $ 92a(c)(1) (possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime - 1 count) f 8 U.S.C. $ 922(9)(1) (felon in possession of firearm - I count) Notice of forfeiture
Fucking Mayo and his cryptic "he might be ratting" tweets :roll:
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

I think that picture is actually Deuce Bigelow.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:09 pm
Stroccos wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:45 am
charges ,
Fucking Mayo and his cryptic "he might be ratting" tweets :roll:
Yeah if a guy is actually a rat, Mayo will ban you on Twitter for even mentioning the guy's name, yet he can cause speculation that a stand up guy might be flipping all he wants. I can't stand the fags ways.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Yates, great point, Dave s seems to do something like this once a month, create speculation...nicodemo, canilichio, now this guy
PistolPete
Associate

Post by PistolPete »

Have we got any more information on who was taken off the street? was one of them Dave Salvo?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

@DSchratwieser
.@FOX29philly NJ Attorney General wants to teach local police how to spot mob run bars in the Garden State. Starts New Task Force.#fox29