Current Gambino family administration

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Hailbritain
Full Patched

Re: Current Gambino family administration

Post by Hailbritain »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:46 am
don-shunter wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:29 am Does Joe gambino have the same pull as his late brother John did or was he more in his shadow? And is Lorenzo mannino now the top gambino because if the rumours which we have heard over the years are true then cefalu doesnt want the job of boss and Cali has fell out with certain members? Or as it has been mentioned in this thread has Cali always been consigliere and mannino had been underboss to cefalu.
Joe Gambino never being a captain says a lot about him really. Maybe after Vernace went away Cali moved from UB to Consig and Lorenzo got UB?
Tommy that does sound plausible , also the fact my friend told me pietro inzerillo is a captain now . He told me about a year ago . It’s the same guy who sends me all the pics
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

The only info at this point about John Gambino as a high up boss is that he served on a panel with Marino and Vernace from 2008 till 2011. With those two having legal problems near the end of that term, he was probably the defacto boss on the street for for a year or so. Then in 2011 Dom Cefalu is named acting boss with John Gambino, Juliano and Guirino on a panel that was under the administration . This panel served as a liason for the acting boss and Underboss to the streets. So yes he was a boss of sorts but not the official boss or acting boss. Even Felice's information doesn't say anything about Gambino being the boss. Obviously he had alot of power in the family. But was also a very sick man for awhile.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Frank wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:04 am
aleksandrored wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 am Or it may be that by the time of Cali's investigation he was the chief of the street and has recently become consigliere
What investigation??
When I said investigation, I meant the information from the Internet.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:57 am
TommyGambino wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:43 am Interesting that you say the FBI thought John Gambino was the real boss, so bronx could have been right all along and it wasn't just 'fresh street talk' as Pogo stated
Considering the track record of "(insert name) is the real boss" theories on these forums, I wouldn't count on it.
If Felice says the info is reliable then it can't just be considered bs imo, not saying it's fact but interesting.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Frank wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:00 pm The only info at this point about John Gambino as a high up boss is that he served on a panel with Marino and Vernace from 2008 till 2011. With those two having legal problems near the end of that term, he was probably the defacto boss on the street for for a year or so. Then in 2011 Dom Cefalu is named acting boss with John Gambino, Juliano and Guirino on a panel that was under the administration . This panel served as a liason for the acting boss and Underboss to the streets. So yes he was a boss of sorts but not the official boss or acting boss. Even Felice's information doesn't say anything about Gambino being the boss. Obviously he had alot of power in the family. But was also a very sick man for awhile.
His information said the FBI thought Gambino was boss...which is interesting.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Concur Tommy.

Felice is reliable. His information is the FBI thought JG the most powerful Gambino member.
So people dont belive bronx. Ok. Now it's felice who we're doubting the validity of.

Pogo and WG: We're going with Luca's Henry in the showers stories over felice now?
When do we admit this is getting silly?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Felice is legit but he is also a researcher in Italy. Much like some of the researchers here. We don't know who his source is and how he came upon this info and thus can't judge its accuracy. Do we know if this source is privy to what the FBI knows/believes? Considering that his source doesn't know the status of Peter Gotti or know who Lenny DiMaria is I'd wager not. The only info we have is what has been released by LE over the years and Capeci's write up when Gambino died. None of which backs up the claim that Gambino was the "real Boss".

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Pogo is totally right to consider legitimate only info coming from official documents, I am the same kind of guy. We will be sure about this administration only when official documents will be released
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Of course if we're talking sure. But I'm not talking certainty.

You said yourself your source believed JG was boss. He/she had reason to believe that. whether that's certain or not is not the point. Whether that's best argument or most likely case, is.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I have been told this about Gambino several times. I spoke with who investigated them and of course they had close relationship with fbi agents sharing info. I was very close to one of them. I know about Old Bridge operation arrests weeks before and I wrote about them before. Now that guy is working in another field and I lost a valid source but thanks to him I can still get a lot of documents.

Last info I wrote about Gambino and administration is from a new channel. A super valid source whose info are 100% accurate. He said fbi thought that about Gambino so take it to the bank that fbi considered Gambino to be the real boss of the family
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Anyway we will see. We just need to wait for arrests lol
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Your contributions are genuinely appreciated felice.

Salut.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

No way is Peter Gotti in charge of anything except the remote for the tv in the lounge of his cell block. He wont get out until 2033 when he will be in his late 80's. It was Pete who put Michael "Scars" Leonardo on the shelf and caused him to flip.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:48 pm Felice is legit but he is also a researcher in Italy. Much like some of the researchers here. We don't know who his source is and how he came upon this info and thus can't judge its accuracy. Do we know if this source is privy to what the FBI knows/believes? Considering that his source doesn't know the status of Peter Gotti or know who Lenny DiMaria is I'd wager not. The only info we have is what has been released by LE over the years and Capeci's write up when Gambino died. None of which backs up the claim that Gambino was the "real Boss".

Pogo
This ^

Can't believe this still has to be explained.

Not taking anything away from felice but, if Joe Gambino were the real boss, something tells me we would have heard that from more sources than anonymous internet hearsay. Some of you guys are just too quick to take forum sources at face value, even when there's more solid info that contradicts it.

And that's not saying all forum sources are created equal. But none holds the same weight of the feds or a guy like Capeci. I don't care who they are. And not automatically taking info at face value doesn't necessarily mean the contribution isn't appreciated.
NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:36 pm No way is Peter Gotti in charge of anything except the remote for the tv in the lounge of his cell block. He wont get out until 2033 when he will be in his late 80's. It was Pete who put Michael "Scars" Leonardo on the shelf and caused him to flip.
Everyone agrees on this. Capeci said as much in his article. Peter Gotti is still the titular boss but that's it. No real authority.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:35 pm Can't believe this still has to be explained.
Harrumph