General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Why were John Riggi's sons shelved?
Thanks, SP
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Article on the Australian N’Drangheta and the CBA (one of four major Australian banks).

https://www.theage.com.au/business/bank ... 4z72j.html
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JD has a new article out on Columbo membership Circa 2000.

http://lcnbios.blogspot.ca/
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:48 pm JD has a new article out on Columbo membership Circa 2000.

Thanks for the link Sonny, much obliged.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

willychichi wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:01 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:48 pm JD has a new article out on Columbo membership Circa 2000.

Thanks for the link Sonny, much obliged.
No problem mate. For those that are unfamiliar with JD or his site I couldn’t more highly recommend checking it out.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Who do you guys think is running the bonnanos after joe c’s indictment? If i was to guess the family could have elected Anthony Pipitone. Just saying it would be the best idea for the wiseguys. Best to keep the family’s power far away from the bronx and mikey nose. Any thoughts?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:41 pm Who do you guys think is running the bonnanos after joe c’s indictment? If i was to guess the family could have elected Anthony Pipitone. Just saying it would be the best idea for the wiseguys. Best to keep the family’s power far away from the bronx and mikey nose. Any thoughts?
Grimaldi’s would be my guess.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:22 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:41 pm Who do you guys think is running the bonnanos after joe c’s indictment? If i was to guess the family could have elected Anthony Pipitone. Just saying it would be the best idea for the wiseguys. Best to keep the family’s power far away from the bronx and mikey nose. Any thoughts?
Grimaldis is a real good guess. It all goes back to whether or not Mancuso is still the boss and calling the shots. Nobody knows at this time whether Cammarano with the Grimaldis took over the Family or if Mancuso appointed him as Acting Boss. At this point most charts are listing Mancuso as Official Boss. Mancuso gets out next year I believe, so it will be interesting.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

If Cammarano is firmly in charge, then it will probably be one or both of the Grimaldis. Anthony Pipitone is a good guess and probably a contender if a panel is made.
Cammarano Guys on the street:
Father-in-law Vito Grimaldi & Brother-in-law Joseph Grimaldi, both capos.
The Navarra Bros. are from Ridgewood meaning they're probably under the Grimaldis. Both are young members with a long history in the family, and also have that valuable Sicilian connection which Capeci has stressed as an important factor over the years.
Anthony Fasitta is an acting capo that seems to live in either Howard Beach or Ridgewood. He was named in 2015. He is friends with fellow acting capo Vinny Masi and has a relative working at Grimaldi Bakery. All of this I deduced from social media.
Dino Cammarano, Joe's brother, is a soldier that has never sustained a criminal conviction. He lives in Williamsburg and was once booted out of the Teamsters.

Mancuso Guys on the Street:
John Palazzolo, 81. Who knows if he's even still active.
Bronx soldier Enzo the Baker, 43. I pick him above other guys because I believe he must be pretty close with Mike Mancuso. This is because, shortly after his induction in 2013, he was shot up by Mike Meldish and the black dude Terry. This was revenge for Mike Mancuso getting Ernie Aiello to beat the shit out of him in front of Rao's, which was in response to Meldish sleeping with Mancuso's longtime partner. If Stagno was targeted by Meldish, and Mancuso knew right away the shooting was revenge, then Stagno probably has a pronounced connection to Mancuso. Fast forward to 2015, acting boss John Palazzolo is meeting with Stagno in Trattoria Thirty-Five, meaning Stagno's really trusted in the family. Also, Stagno has no criminal record, which is amazing considering the Bonanno's Bronx crew's track record.
Long Island capo Johnny Sciremammano, 61. Probably the capo of Frankie Salerno (in my opinion). Long Island has been a power base in the past with Tommy DiFiore. Sciremammano met with Palazzolo in 2015.
Ernie Aiello, 38. Mancuso's nephew, an acting capo, a former prison emissary for Mancuso, and close with the Williamsburg crew. Aiello was released from prison in 2017 but I don't know what his supervised release looks like. Aiello definitely has a future in the family but might be too young at the moment to be considered for acting boss.
Acting capo Vinny Caroleo, 73. Owns two auto repair shops, is Staten Island-based, and is close with Bobby Attanasio. His brother is also made and his father was as well. No criminal record(?)
Anthony Frascone is another possibility.
Vinny Masi is another possibility. He is an acting capo who used to work with Dom Cicale as an enforcer.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:20 pm
If Cammarano is firmly in charge, then it will probably be one or both of the Grimaldis. Anthony Pipitone is a good guess and probably a contender if a panel is made.
The Navarra Bros. are from Ridgewood meaning they're probably under the Grimaldis. Both are young members with a long history in the family, and also have that valuable Sicilian connection which Capeci has stressed as an important factor over the years.
Anthony Fasitta is an acting capo that seems to live in either Howard Beach or Ridgewood. He was named in 2015. He is friends with fellow acting capo Vinny Masi and has a relative working at Grimaldi Bakery. All of this I deduced from social media.
Dino Cammarano, Joe's brother, is a soldier that has never sustained a criminal conviction. He lives in Williamsburg and was once booted out of the Teamsters.

Bronx soldier Enzo the Baker, 43. I pick him above other guys because I believe he must be pretty close with Mike Mancuso. This is because, shortly after his induction in 2013, he was shot up by Mike Meldish and the black dude Terry. This was revenge for Mike Mancuso getting Ernie Aiello to beat the shit out of him in front of Rao's, which was in response to Meldish sleeping with Mancuso's longtime partner. If Stagno was targeted by Meldish, and Mancuso knew right away the shooting was revenge, then Stagno probably has a pronounced connection to Mancuso. Fast forward to 2015, acting boss John Palazzolo is meeting with Stagno in Trattoria Thirty-Five, meaning Stagno's really trusted in the family. Also, Stagno has no criminal record, which is amazing considering the Bonanno's Bronx crew's track record.
Long Island capo Johnny Sciremammano, 61. Probably the capo of Frankie Salerno (in my opinion). Long Island has been a power base in the past with Tommy DiFiore. Sciremammano met with Palazzolo in 2015.
Ernie Aiello, 38. Mancuso's nephew, an acting capo, a former prison emissary for Mancuso, and close with the Williamsburg crew. Aiello was released from prison in 2017 but I don't know what his supervised release looks like. Aiello definitely has a future in the family but might be too young at the moment to be considered for acting boss.
Acting capo Vinny Caroleo, 73. Owns two auto repair shops, is Staten Island-based, and is close with Bobby Attanasio. His brother is also made and his father was as well. No criminal record(?)
Vinny Masi is another possibility. He is an acting capo who used to work with Dom Cicale as an enforcer.
Do u think mancuso has the backing of the gambinos? His son was doing business with them so it is possible
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Do u think mancuso has the backing of the gambinos? His son was doing business with them so it is possible
Whose his son?

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:03 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Whose his son?
My bad i meant his nephew frank salerno he was busted with a bunch of gambinos in December.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Great post Gohn. A lot of food for thought.

Very interesting train of reasoning regards Enzo the baker. You could very well be into something. It does appear there could be more to that story.

I’ve always thought Franscone a dark horse. Massino guy. No reason, just a hunch.

Do we have picks of; Masi, Carolea, Fasitta and Sciremammano?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:22 pm

Great post Gohn. A lot of food for thought.

Very interesting train of reasoning regards Enzo the baker. You could very well be into something. It does appear there could be more to that story.

I’ve always thought Franscone a dark horse. Massino guy. No reason, just a hunch.

Do we have picks of; Masi, Carolea, Fasitta and Sciremammano?
I posted Sciremammano on the Mugshots section last year I think. I'll post Fasitta and Masi now, but I don't have any of Caroleo.

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Does anone know if the banner social club is still active?

Post by slimshady_007 »

Ive heard stories and im just wondering if its still exists. Also does anyone know who owns the club?