Merlino Trial thread

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

santos
Straightened out

Re: Merlino Trial thread

Post by santos »

Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:07 pm
santos wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:41 am his wife looks like a good fuck. Not sure why he needs another.

But were men, I know..I know.
you kiss your sister with that mouth?
sorry cheech, I dont have a sister
NickyBoy
Prospect

Post by NickyBoy »

moneyman wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:31 pm I was just on Wayne Kreisberg's Facebook page, he is actually Facebook friends with George Anastasia,Ray Wagner and Steve Martorano (related to Long John Martorano). Not sure how significant that is but thought it was worth mentioning.
Hey first time posting but I've seen that name ray wags before who is he if you dont mind me asking?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

NickyBoy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:41 pm
moneyman wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:31 pm I was just on Wayne Kreisberg's Facebook page, he is actually Facebook friends with George Anastasia,Ray Wagner and Steve Martorano (related to Long John Martorano). Not sure how significant that is but thought it was worth mentioning.
Hey first time posting but I've seen that name ray wags before who is he if you dont mind me asking?
Merlinos driver bodyguard. Neighborhood guy. Bookmaker.
and like that...he was gone
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:01 pm Joey’s a twerp...his wife Asian?
Korean to be exact.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Any Updates on this case ??
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Eddie mush wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:14 pm Any Updates on this case ??
About 17 pages worth.

No trial on Friday. Resume Monday
and like that...he was gone
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

CatStevens9 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:47 am Were other philly guys on the indictment? It’s hard for me to buy that Joey as a reputed boss was solely in collusion with the other families to commit a massive insurance fraud. Their had to be some other guys in philly putting in the muscle to pull off this scam.
It was a white-coller scam that didn't require any muscle. Merlino just took advantage of his contacts in Florida and New York.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Seems Rubio is a total piece of shit and is already contradicting himself and he hasn't even been cross examined yet... Joey saying hello to the juror by name is not a good look at all. Bet he regrets that.... as for his wife she's gorgeous and has aged so well. I might be biased cause I got the yellow fever after dating Asians ... but no matter how good looking some guys ladies are they just can't help but cheat. I got friends like that they can find the girl of their dreams and still be trying to fuck way less attractive girls on the sneak. That shit is just built into some people.. me I've never been a fan. Dealing with one girl is hard enough last thing I would want to do is try to lie and scheme to fuck another one. It's so much work. Never understood it myself... I really wonder why deb has stayed with him through thick and thin and all the prison bids and him being unfaithful. I wonder.i also wonder if it's even true that Merlino was banging the pharm rep or if the Feds just throw that in there to cause a shit storm in merlinos personal life. Wouldn't put it past them. You can tell how dirty they play especially in this case... it seems like the Feds are fucking up big time but I still have a feeling merlino is going to get nailed somehow.
AndyHaHa
Associate

Post by AndyHaHa »

So does anyone think the juror over exaggerated the encounter or do you really think Joey was that dumb?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

AndyHaHa wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:34 am So does anyone think the juror over exaggerated the encounter or do you really think Joey was that dumb?
She's not joining the "me too" campaign, so he has that going for him.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

His wife is a bigger fucking moron than he is
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

AndyHaHa wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:34 am So does anyone think the juror over exaggerated the encounter or do you really think Joey was that dumb?
Put yourself in her shoes...he mentioned her by name...that’s an intimidation tactic. I hope Joey gets railroaded and sent to the can...time for a change in Philly, he’s not even that interesting to read about. I’d like to see Feeble minded Georgie at the helm wreaking havoc
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

@Jcb1977 I agree ! Im sick of this Minnie Mouse lookalike joey with his bitch games ! Put George at the controls so we can get some action from a guy who doesnt hide the fact he's a bonafide Gangster !! It tells you what they think of Joey and the Mob to not have an anonymous jury ! That Silvia told the judge shes fine and is definitely not afraid of Minnie Mouse
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

You really have to laugh at this nonsense,Its comical
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

im surprised she wasnt removed as a juror. that can make it.a hung juru alone.

all it takes is one jur to disagree w innocent (or guilt)
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.