Patriarcas 2015 ?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Patriarca Family

Post by furiofromnaples »

Anyone have a updated chart of the Patriarca family ?
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Patriarcas 2015 ?

Post by furiofromnaples »

Ravaged....decimated etc etc....but how many made guys do they actually have left?

I find in this blog a list of made men

http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.i ... %20England

Limone Peter Boston boss ?
DiNunzio-Carmen Big Cheese b.1957- Acting Boss

Capos

Achille-Joseph The Bishop b.1936- Prov.,R.I.
Carozza-Robert Bobby Russo b.1940-
DelSanto-William Billy Black b.1943- Prov. R.I.
DiNunzio-Anthony b.1958 N.Boston
Guglielmetti-Matt Jnr. Good-looking Matt b.1948 Prov.,R.I.
Quintina-Pryce 1940- Capo Revere
Parillo-Anthony Capo Prov. RI

Soldiers

Angelesco-William b.1971 Boston
Ascenzia-Anthony The Beaver b.1960 Connect.
Barone-Pasquale Patsy b.1961 Prov. R.I.
Bonfiglia-Richard b.1954 Prov. R.I.
Bufalino-Darin b.1961
Capasso-Dennis JJ. Coliseum b.1958 Prov. R.I.
Capone-Vincent Boston
Carlo-Anthony Chuckie
Carozza-Robert Bobby Russo 1940-
Cincotti-John 1939 Boston
Colantoni-Frank*
Costa-Gregory Fat Boy 1970- Boston
Cucinotta-Antonino Nino
D'Aquila-Salvatore Butch 1941- Connect.
DeLuca-Robert Buddy 1946- U/B Prov. R.I.
DiNunzio-Louis b.1987- ? Sol
Federico-Vincent Vinny Fed 1959- Medford
Folco-Rocco Rocky 1947- Prov. R.I.
Frisoli-Michael
Galea-Pasquale 1942- Prov. R.I.
Gambale-Richard The Pig 1942- Malden
Gioacchini-Vincent Dee Dee 1952- Boston
Grasso-Mariano Mario 1950- Connect.
Imbruglia-Frank 1931- Boston
LePore-Dennis Champagne 1946 Boston
Limone-Frank Boston
Mannocchio-Louis Baby Shanks 1927- Prov. R.I.
Marfeo-Blaize 1941- Prov.,R.I.
Marino-Vincent* Gigi Portala Sol 1990-
Martorano-James* 1945-
Milano-Gaetano Costello 1951- Springfield
Paterno-Joseph 1962- Paterno-Joseph Jnr.Prov. R.I.
Pingaro-Joseph Junior 1956- Boston
Proccillo-Michael 1970-
Rizzo-Anthony 1963- Boston
Rosetti-Stephen b.1959-
Ruggiero-Joseph 1949- Prov. R.I.
Salemme-Frank Jnr.
Scivola-Alfred Chippy 1941- Prov.,R.I./ Connect.
Scudieri-John
Simone-Alfred Neighbour 1950- Boston
Simonelli-G Hartford, Connect.
Spagnolo-Anthony Spucky 1942-Capo 1990- Boston
Tortora-Carmen 1947- Boston
Vitello-John 1947-
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Patriarcas 2015 ?

Post by Wiseguy »

The family was said to be "ravaged or decimated" even back in the 1990's. However, even though the decline is certainly evident, there continued to be significant mob activity in both Boston and Providence over the last 15 years. Approximately 12 members were cited for the Providence faction back in 2003. 30-35 members were cited for the Boston faction back in 2006.

Some have thought Limone became the official boss after Manocchio but it's not clear if that's been the case. Anthony DiNunzio was acting boss before he was indicted in 2012, followed by Anthony Spagnolo before he was indicted last year. If nothing else this shows the leadership of the family is now back in Boston. Not that surprising considering the huge hits the Providence faction has taken in recent years and with them having so few made guys active on the streets. As far as I know, there hasn't been any recent information about anyone being underboss. Carmine DiNunzio was reported to be the consigliere a few years ago but I don't know if that's still the case.

Joe Achille Sr. was said to be a Providence captain in both 2005 and 2009. Anthony DiNunzio was a Boston captain before he became acting boss in 2012. Eddie Lato was said to be a Providence captain in his 2011 indictment. Mark Rosetti was a Boston captain prior to his indictment and outing as a longtime informer in 2011. Anthony St. Laurent was said to be a Providence captain in 2009. Not sure of Matthew Guglielmetti's current status.

Below is a chart (mostly from Pogo's research). The ages and other things need updating.

Boss:
Acting Boss:
Underboss:
Consigliere: Carmen "Fat Carmen/The Cheese Man" DiNunzio/55 (IP/1/27/2015)

Captains:
1. Joseph “Joe the Bishop” Achille Sr/77/Prov - ID as captain in 2005/2009 articles
2. Anthony DiNunzio/53/Bos (IP/12/21/2017) - said to have been a captain when indicted as acting boss in 2012
3. Edward "Eddie" Lato/66/Prov (IP/7/25/2019) - ID as captain in 2011 indictment

Matthew Guglielmetti's crew? - ID as captain in 1999/2006 articles
Anthony "The Saint" St. Laurent's crew? - ID as captain in 2009 FBI press release
Mark Rosetti's crew? - ID as a captain in 2010 articles; had been an informer since 1990's

Boston:
1. William Angelesco/41
2. Darin Bufalino/52 (IP)
3. Robert “Bobby” Carrozza/73
4. John Cincotti/73
5. Biagio “Benny” DiGiacomo/67
6. Vincent Federico/53 (IP/L)
7. Vincent “The Animal” Ferrara/64
8. Richard “Richie the Pig” Gambale/70
9. Vincent “Dee Dee” Gioacchini/60
10. Frank Imbruglia/81
11. Ralph “Ralphie Chong” Lamattina/90
12. Dennis “Champagne” LePore/66
13. Peter Limone/79
14. James “Jimmy” Martorano/71
15. Joseph “Junior” Pingaro/57
16. Michael “Mike” Prochillo/43 (UI/IP)
17. Pryce "Stretch" Quintina/73
18. Stephen Rossetti/54 (IP/4/4/2044)
19. John “Jackie” Salemme/70
20. Frederick “Freddie the Neighbor” Simone/63
21. Anthony "Spucky" Spagnolo/69
22. Carmen Tortora/66

Providence:
1. William "Billy Blackjack" Delsanto/70/
2. Vito “The Ox” DeLuca/69
3. Rocco "Rocky" Folco/66 (UI)
4. Pasquel “Patsy” Galea/70
5. Matthew "Matty Gugs" Guglielmetti Jr/63 (IP/3/31/2016)
6. Louis “Luigi/Baby Shanks” Manocchio/86 (IP/11/4/2015)
7. Frank “BoBo” Marrapese/70 (IP)
8. Raymond “Junior” Patriarca/68
9. Joseph Ruggiero/63
10. Alfred "Chippy" Scivola/72 (IP/1/24/2015)
11. Anthony "The Saint" St. Laurent/72 (IP/7/27/2016)

Connecticut:
1. Anthony “Tony the Beaver” Ascenzia Jr/ 54
2. Salvatore “Butch” D'Aquila/73
3. Americo “The Cigar” Petrillo/79

Members Who Have Died Since 2000:
Donato “Danny” Angiulo (2009)
Frank "The Cat" Anguilo (2012)
Gennaro “Jerry” Anguilo (2009)
Michele “Mike” Anguilo
Rocco Argenti (2002)
Philip "Sonny'' Baiona (2007)
Frederick “Fred” Champa (2007)
Dominic Isabella
Richard “Richie” Floramo (2009)
Cono “Connie” Frizzi Sr. (2000)
Cono “Connie” Frizzi Jr. (2011)
Charles "Q-Ball" Quintina
Alexander “Sonny Boy" Rizzo (2005)
Anthony Rizzo (2004)
Rudolph “Rudy Earl” Sciarra (2012)
All roads lead to New York.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

New to the forum. I wanted to reference an older post on here about Tony Parrillo. I have to agree with Pogo's chart and JCB's comments as to whether or not Parillo is made. I agree that he is not made. There is no documentation saying he is made, and I find it hard to believe he could have flown under the radar. All I know about the guy is that he was shacks' driver and he is friends with Alec Baldwin, whom he was a bodyguard for while Outside Providence was being filmed. I heard Baldwin copied Tony's mannerisms while acting in that movie. Furthermore, I find it even harder to believe that he is the new consigliere. Mainly because I do not believe there even is an active capo in Providence right now. Joe Achille is sick, Lato is in prison, and Matty gugs is still on restriction, I believe. I think it is a bit of a stretch, at this point to believe the power in the family is shifting back to Providence, as Boston has more guys, and true stand-up guys such as Vinny F, Limone, etc. who carry a lot of respect. I am not saying Providence is dead, just mortally wounded.

I know nothing about the Connecticut faction at all. Anyway I really like this forum and I will not speculate on the hierarchy (I will leave that for the gangster bb forum) as it seems people here base there information on facts not people role playing on the Internet.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Why save anything for BB? It's a piece of shit site.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

That is true its just a bunch of people pretending to have inside information it is ridiculous. Half the posts are about bullshit by people who have no grammatical skills. What I have heard is that Cheese has been boss since Shacks stepped down. Basically, the underboss position and the acting boss position are one in the same, and it is currently held by Spucky. Also I heard Limone has been consigliere as he was under shacks. Again I know people will disagree with me and I admit I very well might be wrong. My information comes from a few Boston PD buddies and I am assisting with writing a script about the Teddy Deegan murder. It focuses mainly on Joe Salvati. It probably won't get picked up but that is the dream. I have also heard that it is possible Freddy Simone might step up to take Spucky's place as the north end capo should he go away (probably will). Old timers such as Vinny F also serve in a counseling capacity, whatever that may be. Would love to discuss this more.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Welcome to the forum. 8-)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

I merged the two Patriraca threads into this one. If you guys still want the Patriarca chart Wiseguy posted to be in the Chart section, let me know and I will move the chart into that section.
There you have it, never printed before.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

HairyKnuckles wrote:I merged the two Patriraca threads into this one. If you guys still want the Patriarca chart Wiseguy posted to be in the Chart section, let me know and I will move the chart into that section.
One thread is better. But, in that case, you could probably delete my second post with the chart since it's pretty much the same as the first post.
All roads lead to New York.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I will say that as much as I "thought" I knew on the Patriarca's, I was proven wrong. I've read everything I could, but law enforcement, investigative reporters and FBI Reports aren't the only places to get some info, you gotta get to the street a bit. There are two sides to every story. Over on GBB, a guy with the moniker JoeRusso claims that the Patriarca's are getting stronger...which I don't buy at all, but he definitely has some other knowledge. IRA is our Boston guy here, solid info. They are certainly not dead like everybody claims including myself a while back, but they were a bit deeper in membership than people thought and have solid depth at the key positions. Will they ever be how they were when Ray Sr was in charge? No, but no family across the country are as strong as they were when guys like Gambino, Chin, Salerno, Bruno, Accardo and Corallo...we live in a different time. They lost a lot of key guys and have probably laid low a bit until the dust settled, but there is still some things going on...and some of the key people have scaled down a bit to stay under the radar, which is the smart move. Some guys got out, some are getting out. It'll be interesting to watch what happens. I think Cheese may be the boss at some point in the future when a few of the well respected aging members pass on. You just hope he doesn't make his brother UB or Consigliere. They are one of the more intriguing families, but they need to get Providence back in shape, they're in trouble down there. Lost all they're key guys. Matty is off restrictions, be interesting to see what happens down there.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

tmarotta wrote:That is true its just a bunch of people pretending to have inside information it is ridiculous. Half the posts are about bullshit by people who have no grammatical skills. What I have heard is that Cheese has been boss since Shacks stepped down. Basically, the underboss position and the acting boss position are one in the same, and it is currently held by Spucky. Also I heard Limone has been consigliere as he was under shacks. Again I know people will disagree with me and I admit I very well might be wrong. My information comes from a few Boston PD buddies and I am assisting with writing a script about the Teddy Deegan murder. It focuses mainly on Joe Salvati. It probably won't get picked up but that is the dream. I have also heard that it is possible Freddy Simone might step up to take Spucky's place as the north end capo should he go away (probably will). Old timers such as Vinny F also serve in a counseling capacity, whatever that may be. Would love to discuss this more.
Welcome to the forum tmarotta.......Soliai
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

Thanks Pogo and Solai. And thank you to everyone for letting me voice my opinion without being ridiculed. Does anyone else agree with me about Parillo not being made?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

tmarotta wrote:Thanks Pogo and Solai. And thank you to everyone for letting me voice my opinion without being ridiculed. Does anyone else agree with me about Parillo not being made?

While I agree there is no report or news article about him being made, who really knows? Unless we're out on the street, we'll probably never know. It certainly came out of nowhere, but I have no clue if he's made or not.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

One thing which should be indicative about the declining strength of NE is the average/mean age of buttons. RI has to be late close to 70's with Boston not far behind.

NE dont start making new blood attrition if nothing else will kill them.

(@ Wiseguy: THATS whats different from NE now compared to NE early 90's when people were sounding the death knell. 25yrs ago...these guys were 25yrs younger.)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

tmarotta wrote:Thanks Pogo and Solai. And thank you to everyone for letting me voice my opinion without being ridiculed. Does anyone else agree with me about Parillo not being made?

If he is made (or even Consiglieri) it would have to be something very recent. I don't buy the claim that he has been Consiglieri for the last 5 years.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.