Gangland news 25th jan 2018

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Gangland news 25th jan 2018

Post by Stroccos »

Rocco wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:03 pm
willychichi wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:09 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:30 am There is nothing to disagree with. The facts are that the mob today is no longer making big money. Joe Defede testified that he only made 1.6 million during his 4 years as Acting Boss. Joe Massiano only had, what, 12 million in assests and cash to his name? And he was a top Boss for 14 years and the Underboss for 10 years before that. Richard Cantarella said he only made about 500K during his mob run and he was a top Capo for 11 years. Even adjusted for inflation that is shit.

To quote the Sopranos the mob today no longer has that Don Corleone money.

Pogo
Pogo isn't Staluppi the wealthiest made guy? Pretty sure I read he is worth $450 million. I'll see if I can find the article that had his net worth in one of those business magazines.
Staluppi I NOT a gangster. He was just a bank when needed for Carmine. Can we even call the guy active? He probably hasn't done anything illegal in 40yrs. He gave away a few cars during the Colombo wars in the early 90s. He also donates cars to charity every yr ? for all purposes Staluppi is legit. And if he is made it is a favor from Carmine for giving money to him or his family when he needed it. The guy is not a gangster.He is legit and I guess we can call him not active forever..lol lets find a guy who is active in illegal rackets and is worth 150mil net and not dead or in jail. find one.
James Palladino
Last edited by Stroccos on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:12 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:30 am There is nothing to disagree with. The facts are that the mob today is no longer making big money. Joe Defede testified that he only made 1.6 million during his 4 years as Acting Boss. Joe Massiano only had, what, 12 million in assests and cash to his name? And he was a top Boss for 14 years and the Underboss for 10 years before that. Richard Cantarella said he only made about 500K during his mob run and he was a top Capo for 11 years. Even adjusted for inflation that is shit.

Pogo
Pogo isn't Staluppi the wealthiest made guy? Pretty sure I read he is worth $450 million. I'll see if I can find the article that had his net worth in one of those business magazines.
Staluppi I NOT a gangster. He was just a bank when needed for Carmine. Can we even call the guy active? He probably hasn't done anything illegal in 40yrs. He gave away a few cars during the Colombo wars in the early 90s. He also donates cars to charity every yr ? for all purposes Staluppi is legit. And if he is made it is a favor from Carmine for giving money to him or his family when he needed it. The guy is not a gangster.He is legit and I guess we can call him not active forever..lol lets find a guy who is active in illegal rackets and is worth 150mil net and not dead or in jail. find one.
James Palladio
Who?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I don't have any numbers, but isn't Barney Bellomo supposed to have alot of money.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Frank wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:22 pm I don't have any numbers, but isn't Barney Bellomo supposed to have alot of money.
He reportedly owns a lot of real estate and has had interests in several companies. No doubt a millionaire.
All roads lead to New York.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:05 pm
Frank wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:22 pm I don't have any numbers, but isn't Barney Bellomo supposed to have alot of money.
He reportedly owns a lot of real estate and has had interests in several companies. No doubt a millionaire.
Yes Barney must of had alot of brain going on, with the Chin and Salerno basically picking him to manage the family years ago. I would imagine in the U.S. mafia he currently could be considered one of the more successful moneywise now around. I would imagine John DiFronzo would have some pretty good money. Read were he was worth a couple of billion. But heard that was over exaggerated. But you never know,was around a long time, and invested in legal businesses.
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Sharp post, Noto, and a really solid column this week..Thanks for putting it up, HB.
Sam22
Honorary Member

Post by Sam22 »

I have another theory- I think maybe that was Chins money he left behind for his family. That could be money he left behind to take care of his 2nd family and not some genovese slush fund.
SconsinJohnson
Associate

Post by SconsinJohnson »

Fyfe not doing to shabby for himself. 650k - Staten Island
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Pogo
I'll let you do that, with all your mob connections you should be able to find a couple.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

idk giallanzo seemed to have a bunch of dough. this guy Esposito had 3 mill cash.

bookmaking alone can make you a mill a year. joe perna seemed to be doing just fine.
and like that...he was gone
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Sam22 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:26 am I have another theory- I think maybe that was Chins money he left behind for his family. That could be money he left behind to take care of his 2nd family and not some genovese slush fund.

Don't think so. The picture of the cash shows it was new bills.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo
James Palladino
Worth 100's millions?? Has great wealth? Nancy Polosi is richer then him. Is this guy even a gangster or active? Prob not or he would be in jail right?
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

willychichi wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:18 am

Pogo
I'll let you do that, with all your mob connections you should be able to find a couple.
save that shit for the graveyard instigator.. There aren't any.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Rocco wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:00 am

Pogo
James Palladino
Worth 100's millions?? Has great wealth? Nancy Polosi is richer then him. Is this guy even a gangster or active? Prob not or he would be in jail right?
You asked for A name I Gave you one , It’s called be a racketeer , But it’s a waste of my time to even bother to explain it to someone who already has all the answers . I let you do your own research
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Rocco wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:00 am lets find a guy who is active in illegal rackets and is worth 150mil net and not dead or in jail. find one.
Rocco wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:03 pm Is this guy even a gangster or active? Prob not or he would be in jail right?
You first say to find a gangster 'not in jail' and then you argue that the guys not 'even a gangster....prob not or he would be in jail'.

So you want a gangster not in jail, but if they're not in jail, they're not a gangster.
Makes zero sense.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.