New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by Cheech »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:49 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:09 pm
Teddy Persico wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:06 pm Carlo was going to flip to save his son.
Always hated that part of the storyline.
A 60yr old Capo is going to roll because his son might get 2yrs?
Seriously.
he was a capo...? i cant think of who he is....?
MV5BMWZjM2Q4YjItZTExZS00Mzc4LTg2ZTAtNjhlYzU1NjQ5NjMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Carlo Gervasi was his name
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

he was pretty close to Tony too. I wonder who other then Tony he could have taken down. Silvio was barely alive at that time.

i wonder who would have replaced the admin first after the war and then after the indictments. Paulie would have to step up eventually it seems.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Paulie becomes the #2 guy, if he wasn't Tony's #2 already.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 pm Paulie becomes the #2 guy, if he wasn't Tony's #2 already.
Maybe at the very end when just about everyone else was dead, though it was never actually mentioned. But even through most of the last season Paulie was a captain. Tony, Silvio, and Bobby were the administration.
All roads lead to New York.
the chin 123
On Record

Post by the chin 123 »

The only capos left were albert barese and paulie...
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Patsy
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Post by Niagarafalls »

Wouldn't Lucibello only go back to jail until his full sentence is complete? So we're talking 3 weeks. Or can they give him more time on top of that for the violation?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:14 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 pm Paulie becomes the #2 guy, if he wasn't Tony's #2 already.
Maybe at the very end when just about everyone else was dead, though it was never actually mentioned. But even through most of the last season Paulie was a captain. Tony, Silvio, and Bobby were the administration.
He was in admin in season 2 when furio comes over. Loses it after he goes to jail for the gun and Tony suspects he told johnny sac. About ginny joke and real estate with zellman.
the chin 123
On Record

Post by the chin 123 »

In season 6 bobby was #2
But in the end when bobby was shot to death then paulie was underboss again and still had his crew
And then tony wanted to make patsy a capo of the aprile crew and paulie went nuts about it haha
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

the chin 123 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:32 am In season 6 bobby was #2
But in the end when bobby was shot to death then paulie was underboss again and still had his crew
And then tony wanted to make patsy a capo of the aprile crew and paulie went nuts about it haha
how do uk paulie became #2? also.... i think bobbu became more of a #3. sil was ton rivht hand since season 1
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
the chin 123
On Record

Post by the chin 123 »

Sil was consigliere so he was #3 and paulie was #2 but he also was capo of the soprano crew
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Cheech wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:26 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:14 pm
He was in admin in season 2 when furio comes over. Loses it after he goes to jail for the gun and Tony suspects he told johnny sac. About ginny joke and real estate with zellman.
They don't specifically mention Pailie being underboss or part of the administration but I do remember the scene you're talking about where Tony tells Paulie "Its me and then you and Sil together."
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:27 pm
the chin 123 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:32 am In season 6 bobby was #2
how do uk paulie became #2? also.... i think bobbu became more of a #3. sil was ton rivht hand since season 1
Again. They don't specifically mention Paulie being underboss but I think the assumption is he possibly would be because there wasn't many guys left. I'm hesitant to get into hypotheticals over a fictional show but one could also argue Tony wanted Paulie to remain a captain (and take over what was left of the Aprile crew) and maybe he intended to make Patsy underboss given the relationship with their children.
All roads lead to New York.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

"Its me and then you and Sil together."

thats what i perceived to be the admin

re season 2