New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by Stroccos »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:32 pm
Stroccos wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:58 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:19 pm Doesnt that year count as future time should he be done again?
I remember reading that Asaro’s time he did whilst awaiting Lufthansa will count against his recent conviction.
no
Yes.
“Whatever prison sentence Asaro gets will have about two years immediately deducted to account for his jail time while awaiting trial on the Lufthansa case.”
I personally don’t belive it , I see no mention of that in any of that in his sentencing . I will belive it when I see it .
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Sonny I think the daily news got it wrong. I dont see that happening at all.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:14 pm Sonny I think the daily news got it wrong. I dont see that happening at all.
Ok. Thanks Cheech.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

i thought that hed get credited...

its different from a violation, thats dead time. and nothing counts... but seeing he was found not guilty (even if he was guilty) you usually allways have time credited.

especially, correct me if im wrong, was he in a county jail while fighting the case? county time for whatever reason counts more.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

"Not only do many of them get credit “for time served,” if they spent time in pre-trial custody, but they also earn time off for good behavior while in prison..."

https://www.lawyers.com/legal-info/crim ... edits.html
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

.....actually thats reffering to if someones found guilty they get that credited...

its hard to say for a situation like this tho bc he has to face the parole board (or does that not happen in federal anymore??) and they can choose to ignore time ghey serve and keep flopping ppl
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Does anyone remember on one of the Mob Talks years ago, Anastasia referred to an informant making a tape recording of a Philly associate admitting to being the driver in the Martorano hit? I can't remember if he ever confirmed it, but I believe the informant was Steve Carnivale, who was associated with Tony Gagliardi, a Trenton-based associate involved with Gaeton Lucibello. We figured Gagliardi was the one who admitted to driving. He ended up convicted of cocaine trafficking because of Carnivale and died a few years ago, but did anything ever come out about the tape Anastasia referred to?

I know Chucky remembers this coming up.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

B. wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:56 pm Does anyone remember on one of the Mob Talks years ago, Anastasia referred to an informant making a tape recording of a Philly associate admitting to being the driver in the Martorano hit? I can't remember if he ever confirmed it, but I believe the informant was Steve Carnivale, who was associated with Tony Gagliardi, a Trenton-based associate involved with Gaeton Lucibello. We figured Gagliardi was the one who admitted to driving. He ended up convicted of cocaine trafficking because of Carnivale and died a few years ago, but did anything ever come out about the tape Anastasia referred to?

I know Chucky remembers this coming up.
You are correct B. It was Carnivale.
https://youtu.be/JGn-Gshs5lI
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

B. is right. It was Carnivale, I emailed Anastasia about this and he confirmed it, and I think it's a safe bet that Gagliardi is guy who admitted to being the driver on the Martorano hit. The Carnivale thing is interesting, that came down after the Merlino indictments, but according to Carnivale that was when the street tax expanded and led to Carnivale being shaken down.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Has it ever come out who was the shooter in the Martarano hit?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Did merlino delete his Instagram account? Even since this case came about haven't seen many pics of the philly guys on social media compared to before. Usually New Year's Day with the mummers shit it's like the full line up of Philly made guys all over Instagram. Seems like they're laying low with the social media.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

chubby wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:21 pm Did merlino delete his Instagram account? Even since this case came about haven't seen many pics of the philly guys on social media compared to before. Usually New Year's Day with the mummers shit it's like the full line up of Philly made guys all over Instagram. Seems like they're laying low with the social media.
Yeah he did, we used to follow each other. Jacobs probably told him to take his page down.

I think on someone elses account there is a picture of him and wags using a selfie stick, someone tried to post it but the link was broken so I have not seen it.

Hopefully someone posts it.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

We followed each other also but I just realized today his page was gone... I saw the photo you're speaking of but I don't know where it was posted.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

chubby wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:08 pm We followed each other also but I just realized today his page was gone... I saw the photo you're speaking of but I don't know where it was posted.
I messaged him a few times and he actually responds lol.

I was going to Philly and asked him where to get a cheesesteak
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:10 pm
chubby wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:08 pm We followed each other also but I just realized today his page was gone... I saw the photo you're speaking of but I don't know where it was posted.
I messaged him a few times and he actually responds lol.

I was going to Philly and asked him where to get a cheesesteak
lol
thats funny. can u imagine carlo gambino or any ofthem old timers on social media? lol, a selfie of bugsy, luciano, lansky and costello.