Gotti Rat Arrested in Delray Beach

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Gotti Rat Arrested in Delray Beach

Post by Rocco »

JCB1977 wrote:
East Bronx wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:Kasman living in South Florida, a haven for mobsters across the country, demonstrates that the mob doesn't go after witnesses any longer.
Same goes for Joey Calco. He keeps his first name, adopts a new ITALIAN last name (Milano, when should have changed it to fucking Schwartz), and they stick him in Florida, a favorite wiseguy vacation spot, where he opens up a pizzeria called fucking Goomba's. Then he assaults a guy in said pizzeria. You can't make this shit up. You really fucking can't.

And yet you get the occasional threat from random new posters for posting on an obscure message board. These guys aren't even going after the people who sent them to prison, let alone some random, anonymous guy on the Internet. Give me a fucking break :roll: :roll:.

Crime is alive and well. And it will always be somewhat organized, especially if you're born into it. But the days of rats living in abject fear of these guys are obviously over. But there's nothing the mob can do. If they keep the status quo, they get to earn. If they start killing people again, the Feds start burying them under the jail again.

The future: Some hustles with trusted friends, keep it a secret, keep the violence to an absolute minimum, and be semi-legit. That's how this thing survives.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... e-1.978961
If I'm not mistaken, didn't that happen in Port St Lucie?
No the Calco thing happened in Palm Coast. in between St Augustine and Ormond Beach/Daytona area. much further north.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

East Bronx wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:Kasman living in South Florida, a haven for mobsters across the country, demonstrates that the mob doesn't go after witnesses any longer.
Same goes for Joey Calco. He keeps his first name, adopts a new ITALIAN last name (Milano, when should have changed it to fucking Schwartz), and they stick him in Florida, a favorite wiseguy vacation spot, where he opens up a pizzeria called fucking Goomba's. Then he assaults a guy in said pizzeria. You can't make this shit up. You really fucking can't.

And yet you get the occasional threat from random new posters for posting on an obscure message board. These guys aren't even going after the people who sent them to prison, let alone some random, anonymous guy on the Internet. Give me a fucking break :roll: :roll:.

Crime is alive and well. And it will always be somewhat organized, especially if you're born into it. But the days of rats living in abject fear of these guys are obviously over. But there's nothing the mob can do. If they keep the status quo, they get to earn. If they start killing people again, the Feds start burying them under the jail again.

The future: Some hustles with trusted friends, keep it a secret, keep the violence to an absolute minimum, and be semi-legit. That's how this thing survives.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... e-1.978961
EB in the very near future you will be having dinner at Tramonti's along side Tom Farese, Joey Merlino, Chris Paciello and Kasman. :lol:
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Rocco wrote:No the Calco thing happened in Palm Coast. in between St Augustine and Ormond Beach/Daytona area. much further north.
I get that, Rocco. But my point was this asshole keeping an Italian last name, and and naming his pizza joint Goomba's. The location he chose in Florida isn't nearly as relevant as the rest of my post. But I get what you're saying.
Last edited by East Bronx on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

IRA wrote:
East Bronx wrote:Crime is alive and well. And it will always be somewhat organized, especially if you're born into it. But the days of rats living in abject fear of these guys are obviously over. But there's nothing the mob can do. If they keep the status quo, they get to earn. If they start killing people again, the Feds start burying them under the jail again.

This is the answer to it all regarding the, could you be a wiseguy thread, and how it is these days
Thanks, IRA. I get lucky sometimes.

I'm just a retired Teamster living on a pension. I came home to New York this week to vote in the DickNose decision because they wouldn't give me an absentee ballot.

Come on, Pogo. Movie man. It's paraphrased, but where's it's from? Its an easy one :mrgreen:.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

East Bronx wrote:
IRA wrote:
East Bronx wrote:Crime is alive and well. And it will always be somewhat organized, especially if you're born into it. But the days of rats living in abject fear of these guys are obviously over. But there's nothing the mob can do. If they keep the status quo, they get to earn. If they start killing people again, the Feds start burying them under the jail again.

This is the answer to it all regarding the, could you be a wiseguy thread, and how it is these days
Thanks, IRA. I get lucky sometimes.

I'm just a retired Teamster living on a pension. I came home to New York this week to vote in the DickNose decision because they wouldn't give me an absentee ballot.

Come on, Pogo. Movie man. It's paraphrased, but where's it's from? Its an easy one :mrgreen:.

Hyman Roth!!
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Can't get anything by you, RayRay. But I asked Pogo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.