Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bobbybats
Straightened out

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by bobbybats »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 am
bobbybats wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 am
bronx wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:56 pm 5 does not get you out in three, got to do 85%..4 plus if 5, i guess he will get no more than 36 to 41 months
Yes and no, there are reductions and stuff that can get you out short of the 85%, you get a year off your sentence if you complete rehab, which is why almost everyone show enters the Federal system has some type of dependency issue. You can also get 3 months halfway house and 3 months of home confinment, this is all in addition to the 15% good time reduction.
The only reduction outside of the 15 percent is the rehab , You only get the full 12 off your sentece is 40 months or more or somewhere around there. Then it drops to 9 and 6 months .

Good breakdown of the program , guess it's 37 months not 40 ,
http://www.rdaplawconsultants.com/rdap- ... t-is-rdap/
Well I got 15% good time, 1 year rehab reduction, 3 months halfway and 3 month home confinement when I was convicted in 2001 of course I was sentenced to 96 months. It may have changed since my day.
In 14 years the bitch will be a real money earner, yes sir........
bobbybats
Straightened out

Post by bobbybats »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:00 am
bronx wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:56 pm 5 does not get you out in three, got to do 85%..4 plus if 5, i guess he will get no more than 36 to 41 months
Yes and no, there are reductions and stuff that can get you out short of the 85%, you get a year off your sentence if you complete rehab, which is why almost everyone show enters the Federal system has some type of dependency issue. You can also get 3 months halfway house and 3 months of home confinment, this is all in addition to the 15% good time reduction.
Good info. Happy Holidays Bats.
You too JCB.
In 14 years the bitch will be a real money earner, yes sir........
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bobbybats wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:19 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 am
The only reduction outside of the 15 percent is the rehab , You only get the full 12 off your sentece is 40 months or more or somewhere around there. Then it drops to 9 and 6 months .

Good breakdown of the program , guess it's 37 months not 40 ,
http://www.rdaplawconsultants.com/rdap- ... t-is-rdap/
Well I got 15% good time, 1 year rehab reduction, 3 months halfway and 3 month home confinement when I was convicted in 2001 of course I was sentenced to 96 months. It may have changed since my day.
I am can emphize I have been locked up a few times mty self, nothing more depressing at least for me then spending your holidays locked down with a bunch of dudes in a cage .

I was meartly pointing out the reduction was based on sentence. If we want to get technical hwh and house confinement don't count as A reduction . Although they probably feel like one
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

every day short is a reduction. :)
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Manhattan prosecutors request internal mob info be kept from jurors in racketeering case

Manhattan federal prosecutors are trying to block jurors in an upcoming mob case from hearing dirty laundry dredged up about several witnesses who are expected to testify at trial.

Philly mob boss Joseph (Skinny Joey) Merlino and Genovese capo Eugene (Rooster) Onofrio are among some 46 wise-guys charged last year in a massive racketeering scheme. Most of those charged have already pleaded guilty.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... -1.3681407
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Any reason the NY Daily can't use one of the thousand pics of Merlino from this millennium?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Looks like Lovaglio wil testify against him.
and like that...he was gone
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Did they say what they offered merlino so far? The government is obviously looking for a plea. Don't blame him for not wanting to take whatever it is. He knows the deal at this point. Life on the installment plan if he starts taking pleas. They'll never let him go
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

i believe it was like 15 months. but if he took the plea he was at risk for something else....
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Suspected mobster says he should avoid jail time because he was terrible at selling untaxed cigarettes

Please cut him a break, judge — he couldn’t even sell cheap cigarettes! A suspected mobster, who once claimed he had “borderline mental retardation” to avoid jail for violating bail, should not get any time behind bars for selling untaxed cigarettes because he was lousy at it, his lawyer argued in court filings. Bradford Wedra, who copped on May 16 to trafficking untaxed cigarettes, is to be sentenced Friday. He is one of 46 accused gangsters busted in August 2016 in an alleged racketeering conspiracy that spanned the East Coast.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... -1.3684797
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:23 am i believe it was like 15 months. but if he took the plea he was at risk for something else....
Right pleading would open him up to other possible charges. Still don't think this goes to trial. That's not in the best interest of him or the G. They are waiting to see who blinks first. If he's seriously facing 20 if convicted it would be hard to pass on 15 months. I know people have made deals before where they get coverage against certain other prosecutions so who knows what's gonna happen
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

can anyone explain how if he pleads to this hell be open to other prosecution? id understand if he was on parole...
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

From my understanding, he's worried that he's going to be charged again for crimes in Philly. Maybe he's wants a plea that will cover him for all (non capital offense) crimes committed since his release.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:11 pm can anyone explain how if he pleads to this hell be open to other prosecution? id understand if he was on parole...
Good question.