Gotti Rat Arrested in Delray Beach

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Gotti Rat Arrested in Delray Beach

Post by willychichi »

John Gotti Rat Lewis Kasman Arrested For Felony Forgery

Lewis Kasman, the godson of dead Mafia don John Gotti, was arrested by Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputies in Delray Beach. Kasman, 58, who made news in the late 1990s when he ratted out Gotti’s son and ended up in federal witness protection, was charged with forgery and grand theft, both felonies. According to records, Kasman was booked Jan. 16 and released on $6,000-bond. He pleaded not guilty at his arraignment Jan. 21 and has a hearing scheduled in West Palm Beach March 5.

Read more: http://www.gossipextra.com/2015/02/10/l ... otti-4444/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Gotti Rat Arrested in Delray Beach

Post by Rocco »

The rats love FL....
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

It had to be fucking Delray? :lol:

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was one of my old nemeses here. But I'm in New York for a few days anyway :lol:.

Mizner Country Club is in west Delray, past the turnpike. We're on North Ocean Boulevard. Fuck that scumbag.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

willychichi wrote:Kasman, 58, who made news in the late 1990s when he ratted out Gotti’s son and ended up in federal witness protection

I'm pretty sure he flipped several years later (mid/late 2000s). I know it was after Gotti Sr. died.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Kasman living in South Florida, a haven for mobsters across the country, demonstrates that the mob doesn't go after witnesses any longer.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
willychichi wrote:Kasman, 58, who made news in the late 1990s when he ratted out Gotti’s son and ended up in federal witness protection

I'm pretty sure he flipped several years later (mid/late 2000s). I know it was after Gotti Sr. died.

Pogo
He started rating around 1998 according to a NY post article
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Could be right. It just came out several years later.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

JCB1977 wrote:Kasman living in South Florida, a haven for mobsters across the country, demonstrates that the mob doesn't go after witnesses any longer.
Same goes for Joey Calco. He keeps his first name, adopts a new ITALIAN last name (Milano, when should have changed it to fucking Schwartz), and they stick him in Florida, a favorite wiseguy vacation spot, where he opens up a pizzeria called fucking Goomba's. Then he assaults a guy in said pizzeria. You can't make this shit up. You really fucking can't.

And yet you get the occasional threat from random new posters for posting on an obscure message board. These guys aren't even going after the people who sent them to prison, let alone some random, anonymous guy on the Internet. Give me a fucking break :roll: :roll:.

Crime is alive and well. And it will always be somewhat organized, especially if you're born into it. But the days of rats living in abject fear of these guys are obviously over. But there's nothing the mob can do. If they keep the status quo, they get to earn. If they start killing people again, the Feds start burying them under the jail again.

The future: Some hustles with trusted friends, keep it a secret, keep the violence to an absolute minimum, and be semi-legit. That's how this thing survives.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... e-1.978961
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Kasman is workin for Mike Russell now. They are driving around in a mini-van taking pics of Joey Merlino....lol There is another group of rats from NY from the giannini crew(sp?) they have a restaurant in Port St Lucie area.. nobody fucks with these guys. There are tons of made guys and crews in s fl. if the Bonannos wanted these guys they could easily get them...but they want no part of it. That Calco guy what a dip shit that guy was You wont see him around for a while,..
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

More on this story

Lewis Kasman, mob rat who turned on Gotti’s Gambino Family, busted in Florida for theft and fraud charges

The 58-year-old snitch, who avoided prison time in 2010 for his good work as an informant, allegedly stole a check from his lawyer late last year and cashed it. Kasman, considered the 'adopted son' of Teflon Don John Gotti, moved to South Florida after joining the witness protection program. A Mafia snitch who went down on federal racketeering and fraud charges years ago in Brooklyn now faces legal troubles in Florida, where cops say he stole a check from his lawyer and cashed it. Lewis Kasman, better known as John Gotti’s turncoat “adopted son,” was arrested last month in West Palm Beach, Fla., for swiping $5,300 grand from his very own lawyer. The 58-year-old, who moved to South Florida after flipping on the mob, avoided doing jail time in New York after he ratted out much of the Gambino crime family -- including the son of the late “Dapper Don,” John A. (Junior) Gotti.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... -1.2111401
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Come on guys!! Joseph Pistone is proof enough that you guys are all wrong! They're waiting for him to show his face and whack all the rats in one fell swoop.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Something about Kasman just grates with me.

Some rats you can understand, even sympathise with. Pete Chiodo for example.

Others, like Kasman, Kasman especially, I just cant stand.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:Something about Kasman just grates with me.

Some rats you can understand, even sympathise with. Pete Chiodo for example.

Others, like Kasman, Kasman especially, I just cant stand.
Totally agree. And you can add Paciello/Ludwig Van-Scumbag-Sen to that list.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

East Bronx wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:Kasman living in South Florida, a haven for mobsters across the country, demonstrates that the mob doesn't go after witnesses any longer.
Same goes for Joey Calco. He keeps his first name, adopts a new ITALIAN last name (Milano, when should have changed it to fucking Schwartz), and they stick him in Florida, a favorite wiseguy vacation spot, where he opens up a pizzeria called fucking Goomba's. Then he assaults a guy in said pizzeria. You can't make this shit up. You really fucking can't.

And yet you get the occasional threat from random new posters for posting on an obscure message board. These guys aren't even going after the people who sent them to prison, let alone some random, anonymous guy on the Internet. Give me a fucking break :roll: :roll:.

Crime is alive and well. And it will always be somewhat organized, especially if you're born into it. But the days of rats living in abject fear of these guys are obviously over. But there's nothing the mob can do. If they keep the status quo, they get to earn. If they start killing people again, the Feds start burying them under the jail again.

The future: Some hustles with trusted friends, keep it a secret, keep the violence to an absolute minimum, and be semi-legit. That's how this thing survives.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... e-1.978961
If I'm not mistaken, didn't that happen in Port St Lucie?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
IRA
Straightened out

Post by IRA »

Last edited by IRA on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.