Arrests in NY, induction ceremony taped

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Arrests in NY, induction ceremony taped

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:08 pm Keep in mind a lot of these young guidos drop the wigger act once they actually start associating with the mob. I think that's a necessary step to being a wiseguy these days... I bet half the guys under 35 or 40 should have "former wigger tendencies" listed in their FBI profiles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0tgbLBG5XY
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

The more the Gambino's recruit Sicilian born men into their Family, the longer they will survive. The AMERICANIZED younger Italian American men are generally not of the same breed. LOL
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

Something to that Confederate but you must know the mafia is not getting the best of Italian American men .
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Arrests in NY, induction ceremony taped

Post by Lupara »

The Cat wrote:Something to that Confederate but you must know the mafia is not getting the best of Italian American men .
Did they ever?
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Lupara wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:34 am
The Cat wrote:Something to that Confederate but you must know the mafia is not getting the best of Italian American men .
Did they ever?
I think they did at times over the years with guys like Charles Luciano, Carlo Gambino and more recently John Staluppi and Sal Lacoscio but the vast majority were not the pick of the litter.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Arrests in NY, induction ceremony taped

Post by Lupara »

willychichi wrote:
Did they ever?
I think they did at times over the years with guys like Charles Luciano, Carlo Gambino and more recently John Staluppi and Sal Lacoscio but the vast majority were not the pick of the litter.
But they were all scum who preyed on hard working paesani. I rather say guys like Joe Petrosino, Francis Ford Coppola or Martin Scorsese are the best of Italian Americans.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Lupara wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:05 am
willychichi wrote:
Did they ever?
But they were all scum who preyed on hard working paesani. I rather say guys like Joe Petrosino, Francis Ford Coppola or Martin Scorsese are the best of Italian Americans.
Agreed these guys were/are la feccia della however the ones I mentioned and many more were/are very intelligent and pioneer's in their own right imo.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

Did they ever?
No" but it looks like they did , guess it was there were many to choose from.
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

The Cat wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:51 am
Did they ever?
No" but it looks like they did , guess it was there was a large pool of guys to go after.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

The Cat wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:48 am Something to that Confederate but you must know the mafia is not getting the best of Italian American men .
I forgot to add the word "mafioso". The younger Americanized Italian American men of today are not of the same breed of "mafioso" as the Sicilians.
In other words, the Sicilians make better mafioso.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Some articles, a case, and a short news item I dug up about Massimigliano Carfagna, one of the Ontarians charged in relation to Project Otremens:

ONTARIO MAN HELD FOR JURY IN JULY 11 KICKING DEATH
Buffalo News
Published July 23, 1992
http://buffalonews.com/1992/07/23/ontar ... ing-death/

Man faces murder charge
A Mississauga man has been indicted on murder charges in Niagara Falls, N.Y. Massimigliano Carfagna is accused of beating a man to death last July. He's being held on $50,000 bail.
Toronto Star; Toronto, Ont. [Toronto, Ont]10 Sep 1992: A6

PEOPLE v. CARFAGNA
212 A.D.2d 960 (1995)
624 N.Y.S.2d 986
The People of the State of New York, Respondent, v. Massimigliano Carfagna, Appellant
Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Fourth Department.
February 3, 1995
https://www.leagle.com/decision/19951172212ad2d9601459

$300,000 Fentanyl seizure said to be one of largest in Halton to date
Julia Le
Hamilton Spectator
Nov 21, 2016
https://www.thespec.com/news-story/6978 ... n-to-date/
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Lupara wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:59 am
Attaboi 1 wrote:
Lupara wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:01 am This makes Andre Noel's report of Desjardins alleged trip to Buffalo and New York just after the attempt on his life even more intriguing, and believable.
Has any info ever came out about desjardins’s motives for going to buffalo and new york
No more than one article. Doesn't seem to be a coincidence to me.
I remember posting a link to Adrian Humphreys's 2010 article (see below for link on PressReader) on the RealDeal at around 1:00 am on the same day the story was published. I titled my thread "American LCN Making a Move Against Montreal Mafia?" I know that on Gangster BB, our fellow BHF poster MickeyMeatballs posted the link to the article the day after the story came out--he posted in a thread started by fellow BHF poster Wiseguy, .

From https://www.pressreader.com/canada/nati ... 9137921641:

Top Montreal mob clan under siege: sources
A senior leader appears to be kidnapped - National Post (Latest Edition) - 22 May 2010 - BY ADRIAN HUMPHREYS National Post, with files from the Gazette ahumphreys@nationalpost.com

Just days before the apparent abduction of one of the most senior leaders of the Mafia in Montreal, police officers were warned to expect a threatening move against the powerful mob clan, possibly from the United States, the National Post has learned.

It is unknown if the warning might be related to the mysterious disappearance of Paolo Renda, 70, who is the brother-in-law of imprisoned Mafia boss Vito Rizzuto. Mr. Renda was paroled in February after serving time for possession of the proceeds of crime and gangsterism.

[snip]

Police officers in Montreal were told this week that someone might be making a move against the clan, a move expected sometime in the next month, and to work sources for more information, a law-enforcement source told the Post on condition of anonymity.

The threat was believed to have emanated either directly from New York or through Buffalo and Toronto, the source said....
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

antimafia wrote:
Attaboi 1 wrote:
Lupara wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:01 am This makes Andre Noel's report of Desjardins alleged trip to Buffalo and New York just after the attempt on his life even more intriguing, and believable.
Has any info ever came out about desjardins’s motives for going to buffalo and new york
I remember posting a link to Adrian Humphreys's 2010 article (see below for link on PressReader) on the RealDeal at around 1:00 am on the same day the story was published. I titled my thread "American LCN Making a Move Against Montreal Mafia?" I know that on Gangster BB, our fellow BHF poster MickeyMeatballs posted the link to the article the day after the story came out--he posted in a thread started by fellow BHF poster Wiseguy, .

A senior leader appears to be kidnapped - National Post (Latest Edition) - 22 May 2010 - BY ADRIAN HUMPHREYS National Post, with files from the Gazette ahumphreys@nationalpost.com

Just days before the apparent abduction of one of the most senior leaders of the Mafia in Montreal, police officers were warned to expect a threatening move against the powerful mob clan, possibly from the United States, the National Post has learned.

It is unknown if the warning might be related to the mysterious disappearance of Paolo Renda, 70, who is the brother-in-law of imprisoned Mafia boss Vito Rizzuto. Mr. Renda was paroled in February after serving time for possession of the proceeds of crime and gangsterism.

[snip]

Police officers in Montreal were told this week that someone might be making a move against the clan, a move expected sometime in the next month, and to work sources for more information, a law-enforcement source told the Post on condition of anonymity.

The threat was believed to have emanated either directly from New York or through Buffalo and Toronto, the source said....
Seems like a coordinated effort by people from these cities to put Montreal under their control. The Bonannos-Gambinos reinforcing their ties with mobsters from Ontario.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

antimafia wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:09 pm
Attaboi 1 wrote:

[snip]

The phrasing "Buffalo and Toronto", rather than "Buffalo or Toronto" stands out.

Thanks for posting that, man. Definitely interesting stuff.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 pm I wonder who the TODARO crime family they refer to is ? Is this the Buffalo family or someone else ?
It is definitely Buffalo. From Hamilton, CN to Buffalo, NY, it is only about 65 miles or an hour's drive. It was probably "former members and associates" affiliated with Buffalo/Todaro.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP