JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Confederate
Full Patched

Re: JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Post by Confederate »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:11 pm
Lupara wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:01 pm Always going by what the feds state is playing it safe. But if everyone was playing it safe these forums wouldn't have much to offer.
Going with the feds is indeed playing it safe because they're virtually always right and we get more solid info from them than anyone else. Of course, I realize some find this downright boring, especially when a lot of time goes by with no official updates. That's often when the speculation and opinions happen. And contrary to popular opinion, I don't think Pogo or myself have a problem with that as long as it's stated as an opinion. Or, if somebody has "heard something," that doesn't hold more weight than what the feds say if there's conflicting info.
The Feds know more about the American Mafia than the most all of the Mafia guys themselves.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

There is absolutely nothing wrong with speculation when we don't have the facts or don't know the full story. Like say what is happening in Montreal or who the next Lucchese Acting Boss will be.

However it does get annoying when Capeci or the Feds announce that Tony Joe is the Lucchese Acting Boss and we get posters saying Tony Joe can't be the Acting Boss because x,y and z as they are in a position to know better. Or, my favorite, "I heard/was told" that Mike Guido is the real Lucchese Boss. Especially when the "I heard/was told" stuff is always wrong. John Gambino being Boss and dying of cancer being the most recent example.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 am There is absolutely nothing wrong with speculation when we don't have the facts or don't know the full story. Like say what is happening in Montreal or who the next Lucchese Acting Boss will be.

However it does get annoying when Capeci or the Feds announce that Tony Joe is the Lucchese Acting Boss and we get posters saying Tony Joe can't be the Acting Boss because x,y and z as they are in a position to know better. Or, my favorite, "I heard/was told" that Mike Guido is the real Lucchese Boss. Especially when the "I heard/was told" stuff is always wrong. John Gambino being Boss and dying of cancer being the most recent example.

Pogo
I agree pogo , and it’s quite refreshing when some of the well known respected posters , who everyone seems to believe are totally wrong . Just proves none of us really know shit about the current American mob until an indictment or capeci breaks a story . So much for dimaria being boss . It would appear cefalu has been boss all along
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Capeci got his finger pinched?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

bronx wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:21 am Capeci got his finger pinched?

Did you?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 am John Gambino being Boss and dying of cancer being the most recent example.
Except felice reported a 'always reliable big cop' told him Gambino had the final word.

And bronx told us JG was very sick when nobody knew.

So.....
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:40 am Except felice reported a knowledgeable cop told him Gambino had the final word.

And bronx told us JG was very sick when nobody knew.

So.....

Felice also said his source had been out of the loop for years and didn't even know who Lenny DiMaria was.

And Gambino being in poor health was no secret. Like I said Felice reported on it back in the RD days. It was known that Gambino had suffered a stroke and was in a wheel chair for a time (the neurological difficulties that Capeci talked about). Capeci also talked about his poor health years ago in one of his columns. So saying that a 77 year old in poor health (and with a long history of health problems) is sick is no revelation.

Fact is bronx was dead wrong on both counts.

Pogo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:50 am Fact is bronx was dead wrong on both counts.
ok. :roll:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

B. wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:07 pm Any idea where DiMaria's family is from? Most of the DiMarias I've come across have Castellammarese heritage.
Wikipedia says his father was from Bari, Puglia.

While I was reading the last papers I got about the Iron Tower investigation I found two DiMaria's living in NY and close to the Gambino's. They were both from Torretta anyway.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Another thing I already wrote about. Lenny Di Maria's daughter has been in Sicily recently and she has been with John Gambino's female cousins living there
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

As I wrote I didn't know about Gambino having cancer but I noticed a big face difference in his last photos. So I may suspect he had cancer.
For the rest we won't ever know. That's not a public company, we can't pretend to know anything, idem speech for the federals.

And I never take for gold when it is about mobsters and their health :) of course they always want to be considered sick and close to death lol
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

felice wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:40 am As I wrote I didn't know about Gambino having cancer

That's because he didn't have cancer. :mrgreen:

Pogo
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

When I was told Gambino had the last word, it was over Calì and I totally agree with that. It was time when there were rumors about Calì being the boss of the family
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:44 am
felice wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:40 am As I wrote I didn't know about Gambino having cancer

That's because he didn't have cancer. :mrgreen:

Pogo
I could read some facebooks and instagrams of people around John. No one was surprised, they talk about it like it was expected.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Soliai did you make pogo a moderator or instigator.??? clown you are what you say you are. a clown, if you ever want to meet me let me know .im in florida and new york , new jersey areas often,maybe you can come and learn something .. i do not get into this computer arguements stuff, but you are out of order. you focus on my info and try to discredit every thing i type. if you think you have an iota of street life you are mistaken research boy. you could kiss capeci's dick all you want.enjoy.