JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Post by JeremyTheJew »

this is pure speculation.... but maybe because gambino was such a known heroin dealer and all the problems with the opiate epidemic that news didnt want to report on him... as well as whats states above.

for the record tho, there was a time JG was on a ruling panel w Gurrino and Juliano(spelling??)

Felice - is the reason u question about D' Amico is from the reports of ppl in Sicily referring to "the milanese?"
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

who damico?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Jackie the nose damico
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

thanks Jeremy...when it was said milanese whas it that he was from milano or he is soft, jack was born in nyc, a palermitani by blood line and he is a good guy ,but soft..non violent . hope that helps
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Cheech wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:58 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:58 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 pm They aren't the same goofs that said them things about Crea and Corrozzo though. First person I read on the boards say it was bronx, now felice comes up with this info, only come across a few people who think Gambino was boss. Nobodies saying this is confirmation, just clearly hasn't been made up like you say

He made the same claim on Crea and Mancuso. And unless he has the same LE guy source as Felice than he made it up. Unless of course you really believe he is privy to the highest levels of the Gambino family. Info so secret that it has eluded Capeci and all media coverage but not so secret that it is openly talked about on several public forums and Facebook.

Pogo
Go ahead and back that up cause I do not recall him ever stating that. Go ahead. I’ll wait....

Waiting on you to back this up. How ya making out?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Cheech how you been?
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Bronx , what's Jackie the Nose status today ? Is he respected by the zips ? Just haven't heard his name in awhile he was high up in that family for a long time, including the period where he admin must have made a fortune with phone bill scam and the fake phone minute cards .

Some of these guys had to of invested in BK real estate in the 90s and early 2000s and made fortunes . Just a couple properties would get you there at today's valuations
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:18 pm What was his position/role in recent times & up until now? Was he semi-retired? Thanks, SP

Like Jeremy said up top the last official info was that he was on a street panel with Anthony Gurino and Sonny Juliano. The stated purpose of the panel was to further insulate the administration from the street.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Hello Tommy, Jack is very respected by the sicilians, him and scars handled their families and street biz when the gambino brothers jumped bail and then were in prison, as history shows cali et al rose up threw those two guys. the phone cards worked ,they were not fake, they made a lot of money but not the lions share. jack is up in age and has no interest on going back to prison.so much lower profile. good guy
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Gambino was also on a ruling panel with Danny Marino, Bobby Vernace, and Joseph Giordano, that ran the Family from 2008 to 2011.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm this is pure speculation.... but maybe because gambino was such a known heroin dealer and all the problems with the opiate epidemic that news didnt want to report on him... as well as whats states above.

for the record tho, there was a time JG was on a ruling panel w Gurrino and Juliano(spelling??)

Felice - is the reason u question about D' Amico is from the reports of ppl in Sicily referring to "the milanese?"
It was not "il milanese", it was "il messinese". No I haven't got his name yet
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

felice wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:19 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm this is pure speculation.... but maybe because gambino was such a known heroin dealer and all the problems with the opiate epidemic that news didnt want to report on him... as well as whats states above.

It was not "il milanese", it was "il messinese". No I haven't got his name yet
what I'm asking tho, is it because of those references that u think d Amico is the boss? i thought he was seen as a Gotti guy
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

if you are asking me. never could be boss, good guy ..
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Can't we just accept that Cali is the boss.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

bronx- i was asking Felice. i think 2 pages back he said he still thinks D'Amico is really the boss.

and a few months ago the sicilians while talking about Cali were talking about somone else being the boss. coild of been jackie the nose