JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Post by AlexfromSouth »

Chucky wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:31 pm I remember the Corozzo stuff, that was when I justed joined RD, and I might be wrong, but there were also a lot of people dismissing Gioeli being acting boss because he wasn't a Brooklyn guy.
Where is he from?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 pm They aren't the same goofs that said them things about Crea and Corrozzo though. First person I read on the boards say it was bronx, now felice comes up with this info, only come across a few people who think Gambino was boss. Nobodies saying this is confirmation, just clearly hasn't been made up like you say

He made the same claim on Crea and Mancuso. And unless he has the same LE guy source as Felice than he made it up. Unless of course you really believe he is privy to the highest levels of the Gambino family. Info so secret that it has eluded Capeci and all media coverage but not so secret that it is openly talked about on several public forums and Facebook.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

Hailbritain wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 pm
felice wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 pm so, what I have been told (a very reliable source, a big cop), John Gambino was the last word of the family, he put Calì on the top spot because he was young and could stand jail for some years while John his brother Joe and Lorenzo Mannino already suffered too many years in the can. Calì was more close to american guys
Felice , I was also told by a very close friend of tall pete that John gambino was boss of the gambino family

Iam not sayin he wasnt boss but when it comes to you its probably same type of info just like you found photo of Peter laPlaca in his ,,FILE,, and you never tought that some of people here knows about fuckin facebook page caled la famiglia genovese.And ofcours that is not Pete LaPlaca.Next time when you want to lie people you have to do it little better...If you wana little dancing with me at graveyard just say it....
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Hailbritain wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:03 pm Ohhhhhh the language on you , do you blow your father with that mouth ???

Tony Soprano to those ****### crackheads. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

AlexfromSouth wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:46 pm
Chucky wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:31 pm I remember the Corozzo stuff, that was when I justed joined RD, and I might be wrong, but there were also a lot of people dismissing Gioeli being acting boss because he wasn't a Brooklyn guy.
Where is he from?
Gioeli is a LI guy i believe... maybe Staten Island also
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Hailbritain wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:03 pm
stevan tod wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:38 pm
Hailbritain wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 pm
felice wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 pm so, what I have been told (a very reliable source, a big cop), John Gambino was the last word of the family, he put Calì on the top spot because he was young and could stand jail for some years while John his brother Joe and Lorenzo Mannino already suffered too many years in the can. Calì was more close to american guys
Felice , I was also told by a very close friend of tall pete that John gambino was boss of the gambino family

Iam not sayin he wasnt boss but when it comes to you its probably same type of info just like you found photo of Peter laPlaca in his ,,FILE,, and you never tought that some of people here knows about fuckin facebook page caled la famiglia genovese.And ofcours that is not Pete LaPlaca.Next time when you want to lie people you have to do it little better...If you wana little dancing with me at graveyard just say it....
Ohhhhhh the language on you , do you blow your father with that mouth ??? Listen moron , the laplaca picture was from a mafia files book written by Charlie Carr , I have the book . Why don’t you buy a copy , there maybe some obscure bonnano soldier in there who you haven’t jerked off to yet
I have that book. It is okay but there a lot of mistakes in it. The LaPlaca photo is one.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:58 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 pm They aren't the same goofs that said them things about Crea and Corrozzo though. First person I read on the boards say it was bronx, now felice comes up with this info, only come across a few people who think Gambino was boss. Nobodies saying this is confirmation, just clearly hasn't been made up like you say

He made the same claim on Crea and Mancuso. And unless he has the same LE guy source as Felice than he made it up. Unless of course you really believe he is privy to the highest levels of the Gambino family. Info so secret that it has eluded Capeci and all media coverage but not so secret that it is openly talked about on several public forums and Facebook.

Pogo
Go ahead and back that up cause I do not recall him ever stating that. Go ahead. I’ll wait....
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pogo
Proof? Bronx said Madonna was acting boss, not sure why you made that up.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Cheech wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:58 am

Pogo
Go ahead and back that up cause I do not recall him ever stating that. Go ahead. I’ll wait....
He said to me he thought madonna was running things.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I remember him saying it way back when. It was one of the reasons why I wrote him off after him claiming insight into several families.

Anyway we are now entering day 6 and still no mention in the NY press of the death of Gambino. You'd figure the death and big funeral of the Gambino family Boss would have been written up by now. Hell Benny Manganos death was written up within hours of his death and he was an inactive UnderBoss with nowhere near the press name value of a Gambino.

Like I said I'll wait to see what Capeci has to say but I'm not holding my breath he is going to report that Gamnibo was the real Boss all these years. If he had been Capeci, or the NY press, would have written on it like they did when Casellano, Gotti, Junior, Peter Gotti, Squitieri, D'Amico, Cefalu, the panel or Cali became Boss or Acting Boss (like they do for all the NY families). You can't say they didn't know since it has been talked about on the forums and Facebook for years.

Pogo
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

hello out there ,feel free to ask me a question, if i can answer ,ill help out ..
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:49 am I remember him saying it way back when. It was one of the reasons why I wrote him off after him claiming insight into several families.

Anyway we are now entering day 6 and still no mention in the NY press of the death of Gambino. You'd figure the death and big funeral of the Gambino family Boss would have been written up by now. Hell Benny Manganos death was written up within hours of his death and he was an inactive UnderBoss with nowhere near the press name value of a Gambino.

Like I said I'll wait to see what Capeci has to say but I'm not holding my breath he is going to report that Gamnibo was the real Boss all these years. If he had been Capeci, or the NY press, would have written on it like they did when Casellano, Gotti, Junior, Peter Gotti, Squitieri, D'Amico, Cefalu, the panel or Cali became Boss or Acting Boss (like they do for all the NY families). You can't say they didn't know since it has been talked about on the forums and Facebook for years.

Pogo
true indeed, strange no one talked about it yet. Anyway he has not been arrested in 13 years and he was not close to Gotti so he was not properly a press name except for his surname. These guy didn't want any focus on them, I personally spoke with an Inzerillo and a Gambino some weeks ago while I was in NY. I am a nobody so of course they didn't and wouldn't have told me anything but I could get some impressions about their families. They just care about themselves, who cares about someone's else living in the bronx you do not know about and who's probably a rat? that was their point.

I have been waiting for some new fbi papers included in an italian investigation, let's see what's there. It was the story about Joe Gambino asking about the sicilian mafia status of a Salvatore Lombardo he wanted to induct in the Gambino family in NY

My only supposition is about Di Maria, I really think he may be the official boss or high ranking member but it is just a supposition
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

felice wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:49 am I remember him saying it way back when. It was one of the reasons why I wrote him off after him claiming insight into several families.

Pogo
true indeed, strange no one talked about it yet. Anyway he has not been arrested in 13 years and he was not close to Gotti so he was not properly a press name except for his surname. These guy didn't want any focus on them, I personally spoke with an Inzerillo and a Gambino some weeks ago while I was in NY. I am a nobody so of course they didn't and wouldn't have told me anything but I could get some impressions about their families. They just care about themselves, who cares about someone's else living in the bronx you do not know about and who's probably a rat? that was their point.

I have been waiting for some new fbi papers included in an italian investigation, let's see what's there. It was the story about Joe Gambino asking about the sicilian mafia status of a Salvatore Lombardo he wanted to induct in the Gambino family in NY

My only supposition is about Di Maria, I really think he may be the official boss or high ranking member but it is just a supposition
Felice , have you heard anything about tall pete being a capo now ???
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

In that Lupoi investigation he was described as soldier. Last official info read on him
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 am And for the record it was bronx who reported he was sick a while back (for those who still doubt he's genuine).

Actually it was Felice who first psoted about his health problems several years back. If I remember right Capeci also reported on it years ago. It has been common knowledge on the forums for many years.

Pogo
What was his position/role in recent times & up until now? Was he semi-retired? Thanks, SP
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'