JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Confederate wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:04 pmhis immediate family greatly benefited from at least some of the money he made from ruining other people's lives. That is the price they have to pay by having these other people taking pictures at his funeral. If they don't like it, then tell them to give back the money.
Bingo.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Ruining people's lives by selling drugs? These people ruined their own lives the moment they started using that stuff on a regular basis, a decision they themselves are responsible for.
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

Iam sick of this storys how he ruining people s lives by sellin heroin.Go do a research about fairy and dwarfs if you like that better
Straightened out

Post by 100100 »

Meh. Its the dealer and the users fault. Its not like these guys should be romanticized.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

If any of you want to start a thread on drugs and addicts, do so elsewhere. Keep it about Gambino in this thread, please.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Crazy people arguing about all this moral shit. Big pharma has profited and ruined more lives than any dealer. That's facts. Knowing lots of people directly affected by the opiate epidemic. I agree it's horrible but I still would never point the finger or blame at anyone else but the person who decides to use. That's where the responsibility lies. Obviously selling dope isn't the most stand up profession but people need to take responsibility for their own actions and look it the mirror...
Funeral must be crazy I have a feeling it's going to be like some 1970s-80s shit with tons of made guys there.

Not saying I know jack shit but I have a feeling Lorenzo mannino is going to take the top spot soon. No concrete facts but from all I've heard he's been groomed for the spot and seems to be able to keep a low profile and is in with the Sicilians
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

A friend of mine has been there. A lot of people and he can't really determine how many. A lot of mafia faces. He doesn't care about organized crime and he doesn't know anyone. He was there because he is friend to a Gambino's relative.
CatStevens9
Straightened out

Post by CatStevens9 »

Was Gambino a Castellano loyalist? I think I read in another forum that he was the only one who openly defied orders from John Gotti and was able to get away with it because of the amount of muscle and backing he had from the Sicilians.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

he was really close to Castellano.
We don't have news about him disobeying Gotti's order. We just have him refusing to meet with Gotti in same occasions
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

so, what I have been told (a very reliable source, a big cop), John Gambino was the last word of the family, he put Calì on the top spot because he was young and could stand jail for some years while John his brother Joe and Lorenzo Mannino already suffered too many years in the can. Calì was more close to american guys
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

felice wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 pm so, what I have been told (a very reliable source, a big cop), John Gambino was the last word of the family, he put Calì on the top spot because he was young and could stand jail for some years while John his brother Joe and Lorenzo Mannino already suffered too many years in the can. Calì was more close to american guys
Great stuff felice
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

about Naimo, I have been told he accepted to testimony against Riina and some other guys here in Sicily who already have life sentences but he was more reluctant about Usa since his sons live there. He made affidavits with fbi agents but said he was not going to testimony anywhere.

One previous source told me that Naimo was a cocaine abuser so he would have been detroyed in a cross exam
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

joe is described to be very active
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Frank wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:46 pm Speaking of John Gambino,some people think he is the real boss of the Gambino's,With Cali and before him Cefalu being a front or street boss. Anyone agree??
Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:13 pm Some people = goofs on the internet who pulled it out of their ass. They are never right.

Pogo
felice wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 pm so, what I have been told (a very reliable source, a big cop), John Gambino was the last word of the family, he put Calì on the top spot because he was young and could stand jail for some years while John his brother Joe and Lorenzo Mannino already suffered too many years in the can. Calì was more close to american guys
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by TommyGambino on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Felice , I was also told by a very close friend of tall pete that John gambino was boss of the gambino family