New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Scafidi never met Natale. Natale was in prison when Scafidi was one the street. By the time Natale got out Scafidi was already locked up.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjTrfuWAMBI

This one goes into the Gardner Heist
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Any idea who were the 6 or 7 members made by Borgesi in Boston? Robert Gentile is one. Shawn Vetere and Robert Guarente are two others. Bobby Luisi could be another one. It is not clear from the wording if he was already made when he went to Boston with Borgesi. It is also unclear if itwas just Boston guy's or if Philly guy's were included in the ceremony. Doesn't seem likely that Philly guy's would travel all the way to Boston to have their ceremony there but you never know.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I always figured that Robert Carrozza Jr could be one, he was pretty tight with the Philly guys. Anastasia reported in Gangland last year that Borgesi was still traveling up to Boston to meet with their guys up there.
Law enforcement is tracking the action and has made note of his trips to Florida and Boston where Merlino and company planted a flag in the late 1990s and where several mob associates loyal to the Philadelphia organization are still out and about.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1836
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I wonder what NE thought about another family setting up shop in their city by just coming in and making a bunch of guys. I can't imagine Philly reached out and got an OK for something like that.

Pogo
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: New Mob Talks

Post by Lupara »

Pogo The Clown wrote:I wonder what NE thought about another family setting up shop in their city by just coming in and making a bunch of guys. I can't imagine Philly reached out and got an OK for something like that.

Pogo
Pretty aggressive move indeed. I wonder why the NY families didn't interfere.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Maybe the Genovese's gave the go ahead?
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

My initial thought was that the Patriarca's are so small and insignificant that the few players left probably don't care.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I thought about that and that is likely the case today. But 20 years ago the Patriarca's were still pretty active in Boston. Makes you wonder how Philly got away with it. Then again the Luisi Crew was just a handful of broksters who couldn't get anything going so maybe they never stepped on any toes in the short time they were active. Remember they were a Philly Crew for only about 2 years before they were all busted.

Pogo
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Borgesi may have been acting consiglieri when he did the Boston ceremony, depending on when it took place.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

no way was bobby carozza jr one of the guys..my guess is it ended with the 3 mentioned guys, maybe a couple of other, easy to see who was around them and take a guess, carozza junior decent guess but definetly not, that's about it...the illusion is borgesi brought luisi around, that is 100 percent false, and its not just street talk from me, luisi's 302s say it as well...yes, merlino roomed with carozza senior, that isn't the connection either...another guy new him from the can and took bobby to a.c., again, not just me talking because I know the case, its in the 302s...I do understand what the posts above say, that borgesi made guys, no idea if that's accurate or what bobbys 302 say about that..i tend to not believe many of bobbys 302s, but the introduction one I believe
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

TJ wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 am no way was bobby carozza jr one of the guys..my guess is it ended with the 3 mentioned guys, maybe a couple of other, easy to see who was around them and take a guess, carozza junior decent guess but definetly not, that's about it...the illusion is borgesi brought luisi around, that is 100 percent false, and its not just street talk from me, luisi's 302s say it as well...yes, merlino roomed with carozza senior, that isn't the connection either...another guy new him from the can and took bobby to a.c., again, not just me talking because I know the case, its in the 302s...I do understand what the posts above say, that borgesi made guys, no idea if that's accurate or what bobbys 302 say about that..i tend to not believe many of bobbys 302s, but the introduction one I believe
lastly, yes 20 years ago things in boston were different..BUT most of the guys were still away or just getting home, so there wasn't much out there then and whoever was out there luisi was one time very friendly with (mark, steven, darinetc) that being said, a wedge was driven, but they weren't on the street for very long after it all either
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So a mid level wiseguy in Philly is possibly cooperating and possbile new evidence in the Ralph Mazzuca murder. Interesting. GA also confirms that Phil Colletti was indeed a made member.

Pogo
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Wouldn't be a shock if he was, especially when you look at who else Stanfa was bringing in during those years. Was Gallara ever confirmed to be a made guy?