New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by PHL_Mob »

Smart money is Dave S. is just putting that clown Ralph's Natale in front of the camera again to tell us about one of his hits either back in the Bruno era like Joey McGreal, which has already been disclosed so he wouldn't be revealing anything. Or another Bruno hit that he participated in and everyone else that participated is just dead. Sort of repetitive if that is in fact the case since we already heard from Ralph two clips ago about his fantasy "shoot up the whole Holiday Inn Stephen Paddock style I don't give a fuck" hit, but I guess we'll see. Not a chance Dave is talking about any recent, unsolved hits. They might not be hitting rats these days, but I can almost assure you that if someone was openly talking to the media about past unsolved hits then there'd be some sort of "purge" if you will. Also, they'd never talk to Dave S/George A again if they broke a story that shined a light on an unsolved hit, which at least for Dave S would effectively end his career covering the mob.

Another possibility could be Boston Bob Luisi since he's been talking to the media lately about his days in the late 90s with the Merlino guys. Luisi and the Boston guys were involved with the Gino Marconi hit in like April '98.

Pretty sure George A. has a line into Tommy Scafidi who he actually did a piece on one time in Philly Magazine so he could be talking about one of the many he was involved with going all the way back to Scarfo era.

He also talks to a few of the Stanfa guys like John Veasey so I could see him getting John-John getting on there talking about the Mikey Chang/Joey Merlino hit/shooting, which he's already talked about in the past and wouldn't really be anything we haven't already heard also. He's just trying to get some fillers in there until more big news drops on these Grand Jury subpoenas and/or any breaks in the Joey Merlino trial.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Yeah I’m sorry I read it wrong, my apologies.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

You beat me to it dave. What are George A and Dave S smoking?
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Teddy Persico wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:13 pm You beat me to it dave. What are George A and Dave S smoking?
:lol: I watched the video before I posted the link, but I just didn't know what to say about it. I wonder who this "made guy" is. If this wasn't GA and DS, I probably wouldn't have taken this seriously at all.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

dave wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:24 pm
Teddy Persico wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:13 pm You beat me to it dave. What are George A and Dave S smoking?
:lol: I watched the video before I posted the link, but I just didn't know what to say about it. I wonder who this "made guy" is. If this wasn't GA and DS, I probably wouldn't have taken this seriously at all.
Why even give this interview , I want my 8 minutes of life back
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

This was kind of ridiculous. Nothing substantial added.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I believe it was Tommy Scafidi.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

That would be my guess too that it was Horsehead Scafidi, he has the IQ of a child so you can even tell by the answers to Mayo Face and George’s questions that it was him.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

That was definitely Scafidi. I would imagine they did this piece before Schratwieser reported about the grand jury probe, so my guess is the next mob talk will delve into that.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 am

I believe it was Tommy Scafidi.

Pogo

That was my guess too, but at one point DS mentions Scafidi when addressing the guy which is weird. Also, why not just introduce him as Scafidi, since he's done interviews before? And someone asked DS on Twitter if the guy was a rat or just retired, and he replied retired. Idk
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Watchin it now....ds seemed to purposely throw scafida name out there on purpose.......anybody thinks if it wasnt for uncle joe.......georgie would be dead? From what it seems he got a lot goin on....SURELY SOMEONE WOULD WANNA SWALLOW THAT. $ CHANNGE$
I been taught to listen to what's not said
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

No jimmy that definetly is not even close to the case.....interview is a joke, and because of what they are talking about I’d say scafidi right call...gj subpoenas we’re out a month ago..interesting
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Chucky wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:17 am That was definitely Scafidi. I would imagine they did this piece before Schratwieser reported about the grand jury probe, so my guess is the next mob talk will delve into that.
That so called "Made guy"said he didnt know Ralph Natale , Didnt Tommy do heavy work for Ralph and Merlino ?? The context of the Video question and answer is a little messed up to say the least , And they hid this guy pretty good, 99 % of the time you can tell who these hidden people are one way or another with certainty ,Tommy was shopping books and doing interviews on film and off film for years , Why hide him now
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Good point Joey..the illusion they are trying to give is maybe it’s someone that isn’t a known rat , I guess. I’m calling bullshit on that, they aren’t gonna let a CI go on that show, and those 2 are to tight with LE for someone to just go on there and talk, hence why I think it’s scafidi, but not es, he’s done interviews in past..who knows why they would shade him now, just my feeling, the warfield and all