New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by TommyGambino »

Mayo face thinks the Gotti trailer looks good...
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Frank wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 pm I had read that Ligambi has been acting boss again since the Merlino indictments of last year.
Where did u hear that?
i thought Mazzone was looked at as AB ?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Ligambi went into semiretirement after he beat the racketeering case against him, but Merlino asked him to come back to help ease tensions within the family.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Supposedly we should be getting a new mob talk today per Mayo Face’s Twitter. He is saying that he has information from a Philly Mob Soldier on an unsolved homicide, were we are taken through the hit. He’s got
me excited....
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

He tweeted a few hours ago that a Federal grand jury has just subpoenaed two legit businessmen linked to top ranking members in a probe of new mob activity.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Based in Dave S's tweets it sounds like they're going after Borgesi's people. Any other guesses?
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:04 am Supposedly we should be getting a new mob talk today per Mayo Face’s Twitter. He is saying that he has information from a Philly Mob Soldier on an unsolved homicide, were we are taken through the hit. He’s got
me excited....
Nothing yet I guess??
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

A poster on GBB posted this...

Mayo Face reporting today:

.@FOX29philly Sources say federal grand jury serves subpoenas on 2 business pals of top ranking Philly wiseguy.#fox29

.@FOX29philly Sources say Camden business owner & loan officer subpoenaed in probe of new Philly mob activity.#fox29

.@FOX29philly Sources:Federal grand jury probes "legitimate businesses" linked to top ranking Philly wiseguys.#fox29

Also have to factor in a few other things. (1) Philly FBI office pitching a fit over Southern District of NY not sharing in the Joey/Westside/Florida case indicates they had something going (2) Joey won’t plead to Mickey Mouse time because it could be used as a predicate in a later RICO case (3) The lottery bust. Probably the loosest correlation but it lets us know they rackets in Philly are under heavy scrutiny
All roads lead to New York.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Nope not yet and now Mayo Face is tweeting a Federal Grand Jury in Philly is looking into the businesses of Philly LCN members, gotta imagine with those Tweets it’s their house flipping businesses...
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

I dont understand what you mean by he has info on an unsolved hit from a soldier?

all the rats already testified, no way an anon soldier is talking to him about an unsolved mob killing?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Flipping houses is perfectly legal though
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:17 pm Flipping houses is perfectly legal though

I suppose it depends on they go about doing it. Back in 2006, and of course more recently, it was reported that some Philadelphia LCN members and associates had become more involved in the housing construction, sales and mortgage industries in Philadelphia and South Jersey. In one case mob realtors, after buying row houses to rehab and rent or sell, used an employee at a home supply business order doors, window, lumber, tiles, and other building items. They then provided these free materials to mob contractors for their own projects who, in return, worked on properties owned by the mob realtors for cost using cheap labor. The mob then formed partnerships with investors and invested their money in larger construction companies and development projects.
All roads lead to New York.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:17 pm I dont understand what you mean by he has info on an unsolved hit from a soldier?

all the rats already testified, no way an anon soldier is talking to him about an unsolved mob killing?
Mayo Face’s exact tweet I was referring to:

Dave Schratwieser
@DSchratwieser
·
Oct 23
Replying to @Mackone1976
No Worries. My guys are busy men. They're working hard. Worth another day wait. Mobster takes you inside S Philly hit.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:28 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:17 pm I dont understand what you mean by he has info on an unsolved hit from a soldier?

Mayo Face’s exact tweet I was referring to:

Dave Schratwieser
@DSchratwieser
·
Oct 23
Replying to @Mackone1976
No Worries. My guys are busy men. They're working hard. Worth another day wait. Mobster takes you inside S Philly hit.
Oh, it doesnt say unsolved or if its a rat or not so could be something from Caramandi or something
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:46 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:17 pm Flipping houses is perfectly legal though

I suppose it depends on they go about doing it. Back in 2006, and of course more recently, it was reported that some Philadelphia LCN members and associates had become more involved in the housing construction, sales and mortgage industries in Philadelphia and South Jersey. In one case mob realtors, after buying row houses to rehab and rent or sell, used an employee at a home supply business order doors, window, lumber, tiles, and other building items. They then provided these free materials to mob contractors for their own projects who, in return, worked on properties owned by the mob realtors for cost using cheap labor. The mob then formed partnerships with investors and invested their money in larger construction companies and development projects.
That happens in the industry outside of the mob doing it though from your average Joe.