February 2000 Colombo Ceremony

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Confederate
Full Patched

Re: February 2000 Colombo Ceremony

Post by Confederate »

The how would you propose to stop that from happening other than complaining about it? I'm not condoning what anyone else has done, I'm just asking a very practical question. If you pay money to receive FBI files and then share some of that information with others on a Public Forum, I don't see how you could possibly stop someone else from repeating it on their facebook page or anywhere else and expect them to credit you when they don't even know your name. I'm quite sure your real name isn't "Snakes". I personally do appreciate some of you guys sharing information that you paid for from another source with people on this Forum.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

It's wishful thinking to post something online and not expect others to share it as well. Sucks but thats how it is.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

With pictures you can 'watermark'.
Is there a way to 'watermark' text?

Serious question.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:58 pm It's wishful thinking to post something online and not expect others to share it as well. Sucks but thats how it is.
Exactly. I think the only time you can stop someone legally would be if they took someone's research work that was copyrighted and repeated it almost exactly word for word in a book trying to MAKE MONEY from it. Then, the original Researcher has an argument. Only problem might be if the original Researcher posted his work ANONYMOUSLY on a Public Forum, he might lose again. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my 2 cents on the subject.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

The internet is in everyones pocket. If you post something on the internet you just put it into everyones pocket and its not yours anymore.
But JD stuff is great if he feels like people are stealing his stuff get this man a water mark asap!
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

It should be considered a privilege to be a member of this board and have access to his information. This is also a private message board. What value is there posting his information on GBB or some other bullshit? It makes no sense to me and probably deters him from posting more. I don't want to derail this thread nor speak for him. Maybe it's best to move this discussion to the general section.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

The only way to curb "sharing" is for the admins to take a proactive approach and ban repeat offenders. Since this forum is private, it can be effective.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Hopefully he could put together a blog or site. We could still discuss his info on here, but he would have clear ownership over the info. It's his business of course.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Teddy Persico wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:03 pm The only way to curb "sharing" is for the admins to take a proactive approach and ban repeat offenders. Since this forum is private, it can be effective.
How are they going to do that? People probably use a different screen name on other places. I agree it sucks though. Moeron Tilden takes stuff off my pinterest page and posts it on gbb all the time. Not much I can do about it.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

moneyman wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:46 am It should be considered a privilege to be a member of this board and have access to his information. This is also a private message board. What value is there posting his information on GBB or some other bullshit? It makes no sense to me and probably deters him from posting more. I don't want to derail this thread nor speak for him. Maybe it's best to move this discussion to the general section.

The worst thief on this board is a guy named Furio from Naples. Then he goes to GangsterBB and posts it like his own. He also is a snitch.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Ryan98366 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:11 pm
moneyman wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:46 am It should be considered a privilege to be a member of this board and have access to his information. This is also a private message board. What value is there posting his information on GBB or some other bullshit? It makes no sense to me and probably deters him from posting more. I don't want to derail this thread nor speak for him. Maybe it's best to move this discussion to the general section.

The worst thief on this board is a guy named Furio from Naples. Then he goes to GangsterBB and posts it like his own. He also is a snitch.
:lol: Yet, here you are saying he is snitch, while snitching on him.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

#teamfurio
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

"dont broke the balls"
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Besides the stuff he was accused of "stealing" was public info that had been floating around the web for years (almost all of it was mine). It's just that two posters with nothing better to do decided to use that in their campaign to get him banned.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Furio is the man.