Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Eddie mush
Straightened out

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by Eddie mush »

Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Eddie mush wrote:http://wpri.com/2017/01/18/in-surprise- ... it-murder/

Good video here from today
Who else is Booby taking down?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Interesting that authorities believe that Rocco Argenti may have been the triggerman on the Hanrahan hit. Haven't heard that reported before.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

mike68 wrote:

Interesting that authorities believe that Rocco Argenti may have been the triggerman on the Hanrahan hit. Haven't heard that reported before.
Ironic that Booby is fingering a dead guy???
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Yep just another lie on top of lies hoping he can weasel his way out of this one too. What is it with these New England rats being so slimy? I mean think about all the rats over the years plus Whitey and Flemmi. I believe they will try to bullshit their way around God too.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

dixiemafia wrote:Yep just another lie on top of lies hoping he can weasel his way out of this one too. What is it with these New England rats being so slimy? I mean think about all the rats over the years plus Whitey and Flemmi. I believe they will try to bullshit their way around God too.
This asshole should just go all the way now, make his peace with God and family. I'm sure there are a few guys he may not want to hurt if he doesn't have to, but it's not like he's rubbing elbows with them anymore. He's already viewed as a rat.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I know it, he can never step foot on the Hill anymore so why not go all out and like you said REALLY make his peace with God? The Feds are just wasting their time I think because now if Salemme goes down for giving the order does he come out with new shit on DeLuca (like with the DiSarro case)?
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

The guys on the street or some of the guys in their 50's and 60's that he has anything serious on are shitting bricks. I'm sure he'll be cooperating from a protective military base for years to come.

DeLuca was high up, been in it since 1989. He's got a lot on a lot of people.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Heard there is some rumbling on street about who is gonn run this family now . Cheese and his bro were the likely leaders but some of the older guys who came up under anguilo dont hve the respect for these 2 and might bdoing there own thing . PL was rhe glue who kept these factions togethet . Every1 respected him . With his passing things cud get interesting
Geekgang666
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Geekgang666 »

Gaspare "The Lemon King" DiCola was a wealthy fruit sale dealer and perhaps the first boss of the New England crime family. DiCola was born in Termini Imerese in Palermo Province He entered the United States in 1892 and was killed in 1916. The extent of his influence was obvious at his funeral, as mourners came from NYC, Buffalo, Chicago and Pittsburgh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geekgang666
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Geekgang666 »

Leo Santaniello (1913-1977) was a capo in the New England crime family . He was the nephew of New England capo Anothny Santaniello. Leo most famous bust came in 1960 when he was arrested as part of a “pay-or-die” extortion ring. Others pinched included Phil Waggenheim and Larry Baione, whom the Record described as “well-known in Boston sporting circles.” The payoffs by the victims were made at a nightclub owned by Santaniello on Revere Beach Boulevard. Leo allegedly was also a bookie. Leo died on October 1977 at the age of 64.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Spucky is Home . We now have the last 3 acting bosses all on street . Could be. A power struggle

http://gangsterreport.com/boston-mobste ... -beantown/
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I dont see a power struggle. they were only acting because the guy before them was gone. and there isnt much to fight over. spucky was shaking down some Moose Lodge for a fin a week. its over besides bookmaking / pills
and like that...he was gone