Mob Social Club Map

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

yatescj7781
Straightened out

Mob Social Club Map

Post by yatescj7781 »

Here is a Map of All Mob Social Clubs, HQ, Hit Places, or Major Meeting places. I have worked on this for years, it is not a finished product so any input will be greatly appreciated. Some info may not be correct, but I would say its around 85% accurate. Still looking for the Genovese Social Club on Front Street headed by Carmine Fish Romano. Thanks to Pogo for reminding me of this. He has 277 Front Street. Anyone can confirm? Enjoy guys! 321 locations so far, Mainly New York. Link.................................... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Fjmt9 ... sp=sharing
Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Mob Social Club Map

Post by Cheech »

Thanks yates. Good to see you here posting
and like that...he was gone
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

How 'bout including The Hollywood Social Club on Walnut Street in Shadyside, PA.
This was Jo Jo Pecora's spot and his friend, Chuck DiNardo was the owner. If fact Chuck always came to Jo Jo's hunting camp in Tionesta, PA. every year and helped cook for the "crew". Old Man Art Rooney was a regular at the club and was a big time sports bettor.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

italian american brotherhood club 12020 Mayfield Rd cleveland ohio 44106 was Anthony milanos headquarters and a mob social club in cleveland. It closed in 83 or so
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

yatescj7781 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:13 pm Here is a Map of All Mob Social Clubs, HQ, Hit Places, or Major Meeting places. I have worked on this for years, it is not a finished product so any input will be greatly appreciated. Some info may not be correct, but I would say its around 85% accurate. Still looking for the Genovese Social Club on Front Street headed by Carmine Fish Romano. Thanks to Pogo for reminding me of this. He has 277 Front Street. Anyone can confirm? Enjoy guys! 321 locations so far, Mainly New York. Link.................................... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Fjmt9 ... sp=sharing
Yates, great to see you back and posting. I like what you did with the map. If I could make a suggestion, for the New York City area, I think it would be a good idea to color code the pins. Let's say red for Gambino, blue for Bonanno, etc. This may help in seeing if there's any pattern, and it shouldn't be difficult since you already have the names of the crime families in the explanation section. Another step you may want to consider is adding the time period these clubs were active, such as 1940s-1960s, or 1941-1975, depending on how much detailed information you have. This would take a little bit more work. Anyway, good job.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:00 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:13 pm Here is a Map of All Mob Social Clubs, HQ, Hit Places, or Major Meeting places. I have worked on this for years, it is not a finished product so any input will be greatly appreciated. Some info may not be correct, but I would say its around 85% accurate. Still looking for the Genovese Social Club on Front Street headed by Carmine Fish Romano. Thanks to Pogo for reminding me of this. He has 277 Front Street. Anyone can confirm? Enjoy guys! 321 locations so far, Mainly New York. Link.................................... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Fjmt9 ... sp=sharing
Yates, great to see you back and posting. I like what you did with the map. If I could make a suggestion, for the New York City area, I think it would be a good idea to color code the pins. Let's say red for Gambino, blue for Bonanno, etc. This may help in seeing if there's any pattern, and it shouldn't be difficult since you already have the names of the crime families in the explanation section. Another step you may want to consider is adding the time period these clubs were active, such as 1940s-1960s, or 1941-1975, depending on how much detailed information you have. This would take a little bit more work. Anyway, good job.
Yeah, was just about to suggest something like this. Anyways, great work Yates.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

You can add Paulie Vario's cab stand on pine st and pitkin ave, or Just us lounge on 123 ave s, tommy pitera, etc. We can all pinch with suggestions, if that's alright with you.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:00 am
Thanks Rick, good idea on the color code. I hadn't thought of that one yet. My initial plan was to find and verify as many as I could at first. I earmarked them with referenced sources I had. Then go back and put as much detailed information as I can.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

FriendofHenry wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:17 am How 'bout including The Hollywood Social Club on Walnut Street in Shadyside, PA.
This was Jo Jo Pecora's spot and his friend, Chuck DiNardo was the owner. If fact Chuck always came to Jo Jo's hunting camp in Tionesta, PA. every year and helped cook for the "crew". Old Man Art Rooney was a regular at the club and was a big time sports bettor.
I was initially focusing on New York, but any others from outside families I will add and much thanks to you. do you have the address? Some problems I run into is the former building is no longer there in other cities. I got many locations from Mary Ferrell and then I do a thorough search on Google Maps and cant find jack. Appreciate you guys support. Address for the Hollywood Social Club?
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

AlexfromSouth wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:48 pm You can add Paulie Vario's cab stand on pine st and pitkin ave, or Just us lounge on 123 ave s, tommy pitera, etc. We can all pinch with suggestions, if that's alright with you.
I am grateful for any help I can get Alex thanks. I have conflicting info for the Just Us Lounge. I have seen it located at 123 avenue S, but also at 119 or 123 Avenue U. I would love to nail this addy down to put it on the map. I would love to get the addy for Vario's Cab Stand. All I can find is Pine and Pitkin, but Ill put it on the map until I can find the exact building.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:00 am italian american brotherhood club 12020 Mayfield Rd cleveland ohio 44106 was Anthony milanos headquarters and a mob social club in cleveland. It closed in 83 or so
Thanks for the info Strocco, I have added it. Keep them coming.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Great Job Yates! When this was first presented on RD some years ago I thought what a great idea and project.

I´d like to add that the location at 1305 67th Street, Brooklyn (Joey Ida´s club) used to be frequented by Gus Frasca (Genovese captain) and his crew in the 1960s and 1970s. Back then it was called the New Era Progressive Social Club.

Paulie Zaccaria also had a club on Bay 16th Street and Bath Avenue in the early 1980s. I don´t know the exact address.
There you have it, never printed before.
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:20 am Great Job Yates! When this was first presented on RD some years ago I thought what a great idea and project.

I´d like to add that the location at 1305 67th Street, Brooklyn (Joey Ida´s club) used to be frequented by Gus Frasca (Genovese captain) and his crew in the 1960s and 1970s. Back then it was called the New Era Progressive Social Club.

Paulie Zaccaria also had a club on Bay 16th Street and Bath Avenue in the early 1980s. I don´t know the exact address.
I never understood why Joe Ida had a club down ther in Brooklyn when he and his brother were from little italy, Man.?
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

yatescj7781 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:52 pm
AlexfromSouth wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:48 pm You can add Paulie Vario's cab stand on pine st and pitkin ave, or Just us lounge on 123 ave s, tommy pitera, etc. We can all pinch with suggestions, if that's alright with you.
I am grateful for any help I can get Alex thanks. I have conflicting info for the Just Us Lounge. I have seen it located at 123 avenue S, but also at 119 or 123 Avenue U. I would love to nail this addy down to put it on the map. I would love to get the addy for Vario's Cab Stand. All I can find is Pine and Pitkin, but Ill put it on the map until I can find the exact building.
No Yates, 119 ave s is a residential buildindg, the adress is def 123 ave s you can check it out on google maps, and the adress for Vario's cab stand was 407 Pine st, Brooklyn. Also I want to ask what's the story on that Marco Aurelio socila club on 14th ave? What fam?
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

AlexfromSouth wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:00 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:52 pm
No Yates, 119 ave s is a residential buildindg, the adress is def 123 ave s you can check it out on google maps, and the adress for Vario's cab stand was 407 Pine st, Brooklyn. Also I want to ask what's the story on that Marco Aurelio socila club on 14th ave? What fam?
Also there was a club or a bar on 1701 78th st, Brooklyn called the Fashion lounge that belonged to
Salvatore Guarnieri a soldier in the Gambino fam and a acting capo of the same crew that Jackie D'amico and Mike Dileonardo were in. The thing it's famous for is that it was the place Sammy gravano passed on his way to church when his father told him they are bad guys but they are our bad guys, so the lounge was the in the 50s, 60s for sure, 70s and maybe there is some kind a club even today.