Chippy Scivola dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dixiemafia
Full Patched

Re: Chippy Scivola dead

Post by dixiemafia »

NYNighthawk wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:28 pm So does NY take over the extortion now of these strip clubs from Connecticut up to RI? Which family will make the move? My bet is on the Gambinos because they have members up there.
If they don't fall under Matty and Rhode Island then I would imagine it would go under Boston's hand as they are the same family.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Whatever you consider Matty & Joe the Bishop, the power in the Patriarcas is obviously in Boston right now.

SMB
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

No doubt. It's been Boston since Baby Shacks stepped down.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Was Chippy ever effective as a mobster? The guy spent most of his life in the can, wasn't he under Lato?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

Chippy was under Lato. I believe he was involved in the strip club scheme that sent Shacks to prison.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He was also involved with the Gambinos in Connecticut.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

tmarotta wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:20 am Chippy was under Lato. I believe he was involved in the strip club scheme that sent Shacks to prison.
Yes he was he Did a couple yrs on that case also
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

He came to an agreement with the gambinos in CT while trying to extend the shake down and being told to stop. The Providence strip club money days are over. Those clubs involved are either closed or under new ownership...it's all gone and it hard to even get a blow job down there anymore without a 50/50 chance of getting beaten by the girl in one of pretty much two remaining take-your-best shot spots. All pretty much larger corporate ownership now. If you're out for a night in Providence go straight to the wild zebra and put up with the blacks or you'll do nothing fun. Even the massage parlors are mostly gone, all closed in providence, 2 left in Pawtucket with all old washed up bitches the 5 girl 20-year-old line ups are over. Anyone who lives around here will confirm. The satin doll closed and the Cadillac lounge sold to corporate ownership. 2009 fucked everybody around here...haha. the social clubs down there and also in Boston are gone.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Remember Eddie "we gotta get that back" well they didn't because that bust was the end of a way of life in Providence and the clubs are now gone.
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Good stuff, Mr White. Nice having your contributions here.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Is Jimmy Martorano a made guy and active in the Patriarca's? I used to read that he was. But his name hasn't come up recently. What is his standing?
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Also, are the Prochilo's (father and son) active? And who is this Joe Paterno from Providence that pops up on some old lists? Is he legit and active?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

mr white wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:18 pm He came to an agreement with the gambinos in CT while trying to extend the shake down and being told to stop. The Providence strip club money days are over. Those clubs involved are either closed or under new ownership...it's all gone and it hard to even get a blow job down there anymore without a 50/50 chance of getting beaten by the girl in one of pretty much two remaining take-your-best shot spots. All pretty much larger corporate ownership now. If you're out for a night in Providence go straight to the wild zebra and put up with the blacks or you'll do nothing fun. Even the massage parlors are mostly gone, all closed in providence, 2 left in Pawtucket with all old washed up bitches the 5 girl 20-year-old line ups are over. Anyone who lives around here will confirm. The satin doll closed and the Cadillac lounge sold to corporate ownership. 2009 fucked everybody around here...haha. the social clubs down there and also in Boston are gone.
Welcome to the board, good info. Bookmaking is still pretty lucrative around Taunton and Fall River...buts it's hard for me to believe that Ruggiero was ever active. He has quite a few businesses and commercial properties around there. I still am not even convinced that Matty Gugs is out on the streets and active. Shacks knew it was the end.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

mike68 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 pm Is Jimmy Martorano a made guy and active in the Patriarca's?

He is made. Don't know if he is still active.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Scott i am not saying your making anything up or your sources are not accurate i just saying dosnet make sense to me . Y would boston send all that money down to providnce when probidence has nothing to send back . But thats just my 2 cents.

I enjoy all yur work and sure you Are reporting the facts you are given i just wonder if your sources are giving u accurate info .

Keep up the good work