General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by bronx »

hi Sonny the purpose of locking in is, when crew or admin get together and speak of something that only stays with the people in that room..words to the effect .. what is said here today stays here. they say this holding hands all together ,then they break sit talk when finished hold hands like the chain saying it again..hope that helps..
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So how do you know what is said in there?

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

bronx wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:58 pm hi Sonny the purpose of locking in is, when crew or admin get together and speak of something that only stays with the people in that room..words to the effect .. what is said here today stays here. they say this holding hands all together ,then they break sit talk when finished hold hands like the chain saying it again..hope that helps..
Thanks bronx.

Are they regularly practiced? I haven't heard them referenced aside Gravano's book.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

hmm. not sure.. haven't done one in awhile lol. only kidding. reason i think we haven't heard is the ones that are done stay a secrect like it is intended , next big guy that flips maybe the G will ask him..but great question Sonny, but during all making ceremonies this should be done..it is part of the process. hope that helps
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

bronx wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:25 pm hmm. not sure.. haven't done one in awhile lol. only kidding. reason i think we haven't heard is the ones that are done stay a secrect like it is intended , next big guy that flips maybe the G will ask him..but great question Sonny, but during all making ceremonies this should be done..it is part of the process. hope that helps
Always appreciate your contributions bronx. Many thanks.

I'm surprised they arent done on a regular basis to reinforce loyalty, especially in this day and age with loyalty not being what it once was.
graph
Associate

Post by graph »

Sorry for offtop, but where i can find mobster's mugshots?
graph
Associate

Post by graph »

graph wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:04 am I'm not sure this topic is right for such questions, but where i can find mobster's mugshots?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

graph wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:04 am Sorry for offtop, but where i can find mobster's mugshots?
viewforum.php?f=31
graph
Associate

Post by graph »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:57 am
graph wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:04 am Sorry for offtop, but where i can find mobster's mugshots?
viewforum.php?f=31
Information

You are not authorised to read this forum.

How can i fix it?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

graph wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:22 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:57 am
viewforum.php?f=31
Information

You are not authorised to read this forum.

How can i fix it?
PM a mod.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Anybody else having problems viewing the mugshot section? I have brought the issue to Solai's attention and he will look into it.
There you have it, never printed before.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Just saw this, viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2719&start=10 read my post here.......Soliai
Geordiebutch99
Associate

Post by Geordiebutch99 »

I know that an Underbosses role is to run the day-to-day operations of the family, but can anybody give a few examples of what those responsibilities would be for the underbosses of the five families?
Geordiebutch99
Associate

Post by Geordiebutch99 »

What are some specific examples of the role of underboss in one of the five families?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Geordiebutch99 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:24 pm I know that an Underbosses role is to run the day-to-day operations of the family, but can anybody give a few examples of what those responsibilities would be for the underbosses of the five families?
A large part would be liaising between the boss and the capos. Delivering messages/instructions etc.