Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Post by willychichi »

Lupara wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:31 pm
willychichi wrote:I'm wondering why Pat Musitano didn't strike back after they killed his brother?
Rarely does it go like that. He's probably more worried about his own safety right now.
Makes sense thanks Lupara.

More on the story: http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/maf ... 60ae22f073
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Slumpy
Straightened out

Re: Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Post by Slumpy »

Late last year Pat's car was destroyed by a firebomb. Less than half a year later Angelo is dead and they're firing gun shots into Pat's house. I feel like this is probably something culminating after a year or more of build up. Somebody wants the Mustiano's out and I doubt it has anything to do with Johnny Pops. Whose even left? The Papalia hit was decades ago and there's not really any indication that there's even a Papalia family left.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Slumpy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:53 am Late last year Pat's car was destroyed by a firebomb. Less than half a year later Angelo is dead and they're firing gun shots into Pat's house. I feel like this is probably something culminating after a year or more of build up. Somebody wants the Mustiano's out and I doubt it has anything to do with Johnny Pops. Whose even left? The Papalia hit was decades ago and there's not really any indication that there's even a Papalia family left.
I get the feeling that 'retiring' might not be an option on the table for this guy either.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Slumpy wrote:Late last year Pat's car was destroyed by a firebomb. Less than half a year later Angelo is dead and they're firing gun shots into Pat's house. I feel like this is probably something culminating after a year or more of build up. Somebody wants the Mustiano's out and I doubt it has anything to do with Johnny Pops. Whose even left? The Papalia hit was decades ago and there's not really any indication that there's even a Papalia family left.
Agreed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6653 met Tapatalk

antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Slumpy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:53 am Late last year Pat's car was destroyed by a firebomb. Less than half a year later Angelo is dead and they're firing gun shots into Pat's house. I feel like this is probably something culminating after a year or more of build up. Somebody wants the Mustiano's out and I doubt it has anything to do with Johnny Pops. Whose even left? The Papalia hit was decades ago and there's not really any indication that there's even a Papalia family left.
The arson involving Pat Musitano's SUV occurred on September 21, 2015, not in 2016.
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Don't expect Musitano retaliation after latest shooting, expert says

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/ ... -1.4182140
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Antimafia posted this on GBB.
Footage of the cafe is quite incredible. They weren't fucking around.
Woodbridge is a huge Italian area. Where the ndrangheta activity is located:
http://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/police- ... -1.3481549
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:32 am Antimafia posted this on GBB.
Footage of the cafe is quite incredible. They weren't fucking around.
Woodbridge is a huge Italian area. Where the ndrangheta activity is located:
http://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/police- ... -1.3481549
The Gangster BB poster Ciment posted it, not me. Just giving credit where credit is due. :D
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

"A Toronto-area bakery that Cuntrera frequently hung out in was recently firebombed and his house, like Pat Musitano’s, was recently peppered with bullets, according to a source."

Interesting.

dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Lupara wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:15 am "A Toronto-area bakery that Cuntrera frequently hung out in was recently firebombed and his house, like Pat Musitano’s, was recently peppered with bullets, according to a source."

Interesting.

Interesting :idea:
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

"Whacked in Waterdown: The Murder of Angelo Musitano"

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2017 ... o-musitano
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 10:58 am
Lupara wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 8:47 amHis older brother ordered the hit. Neither of them did partake in it. The hitman was Ken Murdock, who later snitched on them.
[snip]
We shouldn't be surprised if Murdock is questioned in relation to yesterday's murder of Angelo Musitano.
Adrian Humphreys writes of Kenneth Murdock's latest slipups.

'A pretty good lesson on political correctness': Mafia hitman's parole yanked over social media posts

http://nationalpost.com/wcm/ad033926-6f ... c618a87d25
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Numerous media outlets in and around Hamilton are reporting that Hamilton Police will be providing an update about the case at 11:00 am EST today.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

The tweets found at the link below summarize what was revealed at today's press conference.

https://twitter.com/CP24/status/951484300117053441