What's up with sonny Franzese suppose to be released

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: What's up with sonny Franzese suppose to be released

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:19 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:07 am He just did 10 fucking years. He's got a right to be a little fucked up.
Well he does end up fucking Janice, I think that's more than a little fucked up..

She does have an earthy quality, you got to give her that.
If there's calories in it, she'll take it.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It's those big tits.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:32 am It's those big tits.
The tattoo of the tongue is a mental scar I've tried years to shake.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

That was what Big Vito said when he was talking to Ralph about her. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:40 am That was what Big Vito said when he was talking to Ralph about her. :mrgreen:

Pogo
Damn you.

One day Pogo, one day....

Isnt it interesting how a thread about Sonny Franzese being released turns into conversation about Janice from the Sopranos big tits.
Talk about Chinese whispers gone bad. Or Italian whispers as the case may be...
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

I wonder if he compromised while he was in there. Like if he wanted grilled cheese for instance, do you think he made it on the radiator? I also have some questions about the number of scraps in his scrapbook.

Seriously though, the guy came up during the Profaci era. How crazy is that?
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

I bet Capeci is going to make this Franzese week. We will get to read about the FATHER, the SON(s) and THE HOLY GHOST. :mrgreen:

Get it? :lol:
SluggerBrawler
Associate

Post by SluggerBrawler »

He doesn't look too bad for 100 years old, he could pass off as 70.
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

A question: what is Sonny Franzese's real first name? It can't be John, since he wasn't born in the USA, Italian parents wouldn't name their son with an Anglo-Saxon name before even moving to America? At least I doubt it...Was he Giovanni maybe (the Italian version of the same name as John)? But anyway, the diminutive "Sonny" doesn't even come from John? "Sonny Black" Napolitano's first name was Dominick, so what name is the original full version for Sonny? Sorry if the question maybe sounds strange, but it's more a linguistic one, and English isn't my first language.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

AG777 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:12 pm I bet Capeci is going to make this Franzese week. We will get to read about the FATHER, the SON(s) and THE HOLY GHOST. :mrgreen:

:lol: Nice one AG, I thought of a similar thing when I first read Mike's statement...he's all about his father and it is possible that after few months we just might start hearing regarding the Holy Ghost or maybe even we might hear that his 100 year old Dad pulled it out of him :lol:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Dwalin2014 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 pm A question: what is Sonny Franzese's real first name? It can't be John, since he wasn't born in the USA, Italian parents wouldn't name their son with an Anglo-Saxon name before even moving to America? At least I doubt it...Was he Giovanni maybe (the Italian version of the same name as John)? But anyway, the diminutive "Sonny" doesn't even come from John? "Sonny Black" Napolitano's first name was Dominick, so what name is the original full version for Sonny? Sorry if the question maybe sounds strange, but it's more a linguistic one, and English isn't my first language.
You're right, it must be Giovanni or Gianni. I've heard the name Sonny to mean Sonny boy, like a young kid. Similar to saying Junior. As for the name Dominic(k), most nicknames are Mimi pronounced Mimmee or Dommy or Nicky. I've never heard Sonny for that name.

And since I don't represent the Italian-American ppl (see my signature) you may not want to believe me :lol:
Last edited by AG777 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Villain wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:38 am
AG777 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:12 pm I bet Capeci is going to make this Franzese week. We will get to read about the FATHER, the SON(s) and THE HOLY GHOST. :mrgreen:

:lol: Nice one AG, I thought of a similar thing when I first read Mike's statement...he's all about his father and it is possible that after few months we just might start hearing regarding the Holy Ghost or maybe even we might hear that his 100 year old Dad pulled it out of him :lol:
Thnx. That family is something else huh. Lmao Villain that is hilarious!!! :lol:
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:19 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:07 am He just did 10 fucking years. He's got a right to be a little fucked up.
Well he does end up fucking Janice, I think that's more than a little fucked up..

She does have an earthy quality, you got to give her that.

Pogo
There are men in the can better looking than Janice.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Dwalin2014 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 pm A question: what is Sonny Franzese's real first name? It can't be John, since he wasn't born in the USA, Italian parents wouldn't name their son with an Anglo-Saxon name before even moving to America? At least I doubt it...Was he Giovanni maybe (the Italian version of the same name as John)? But anyway, the diminutive "Sonny" doesn't even come from John? "Sonny Black" Napolitano's first name was Dominick, so what name is the original full version for Sonny? Sorry if the question maybe sounds strange, but it's more a linguistic one, and English isn't my first language.
Well his son is named John, Jr so I assume John is his real name.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Customs agents could have just changed it to John when he was processed on Ellis Island. Remember Vito Andolini?