USA Network: Inside the FBI Gangs and Gangsters

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

USA Network: Inside the FBI Gangs and Gangsters

Post by NJShore4Life »

This was on last Thursday night, decent episode. Anyone know which mob bust out of NY by the FBI/NYPD Taskforce this was?

http://www.usanetwork.com/insidethefbin ... -gangsters
Teflon john
Straightened out

Re: USA Network: Inside the FBI Gangs and Gangsters

Post by Teflon john »

I watched it,kind of boring i thought and talked about really old shit like Fat Pete Chiodo. I thought i would give it a shot but nothing really happened and it was very vague on information,might give it another shot but not much more. I did like where they showed the Bergin,Gotti's old hangout,now. Still looked Italian owned.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

I am not 100% sure but I think that the bust may have been connected to Luchese member Eugene Castelle's gambling site. They mentioned the Lucheses and I think the timeline from when the show was filmed that it would fit. Although it could have been that "East Coast Enterprise Arrest" as some Luchese associates were arrested and on the show they said they were arresting a Luchese associate.

I agree with Teflon's assessment of the show. Some of the pictures they showed of Fate Pete and Al D'Arco I had never seen but other than that the show and the series in general is just a puff piece for the FBI. You can tell the show is completely staged. I watched three episodes and will not turn in for a fourth. I wish they would bring back the DEA show. Although I am sure a lot of that was staged it was more realistic and in my opinion less pandering than this one.
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

John Gotti jr's friend agent Ted Otto had a prominent part in this episode.
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

Btw, I personally believe this was the so-called 'East Coast LCN Enterprise' round-up and the cooperator, shown at 9:06, could very well be John Rubio.
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT