Chicago mob boss solly D talking on Feds wire

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Re: Chicago mob boss solly D talking on Feds wire

Post by BillyBrizzi »

That mean muthafucka Solly, always eager to give somebody a fuckin' turban..
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

I cant believe sometimes how stupid these guys were. I mean they were personally threatening a debtor....talking all kinds of shit like small time gang bangers
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Villain wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am I cant believe sometimes how stupid these guys were. I mean they were personally threatening a debtor....talking all kinds of shit like small time gang bangers
They were collecting money. How they gonna get the money without threatening ?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

Pete wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 pm
Villain wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am I cant believe sometimes how stupid these guys were. I mean they were personally threatening a debtor....talking all kinds of shit like small time gang bangers
They were made men, didn't they have goon associates for things like this?
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

The keyword in my statement is "personally" and BillyB gave a good example, meaning they could've used some associates or middle men for the threatening job
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Villain wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 4:00 pm
The keyword in my statement is "personally" and BillyB gave a good example, meaning they could've used some associates or middle men for the threatening job
Chicago is a little different in this regard. Look at the spilotro hit the boss and underboss and captains were there and helped kill both guys. and there's numerous examples of this. Angelo lapietra as a capo personally helped torch a restaurant and was present for hits. Sam carlisi and lapietra both capos killed nick d'andrea with carlisi literally beating him to death. Joey Lombardo a capo killed government witness Danny seifert. I could go on and on. That's just how they roll.
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

This is another example of why the Outfit is fucked up.
The outfit genuinely doesn't seem like an OC group but a group of genuine serial killers and psychopaths. WHY would Capo's want to personally BEAT to death someone?!
Let's examine this for a second. They don't assign someone WELL down the chain to put two bullets into the back of someone's head, they THEMSELVES, BEAT, and strangle and club to death their victims. As bosses. What. The. Fuck.
And this isn't 'offenders' who've done something personal.
There's seriously something wrong with a lot of outfit guys. Not wrong in a criminal sense because obviously that's wrong but wrong in a humane sense.
I understand that on that side of the law violence may be necessary to keep the line. But a 50+ year old boss doing the deed themselves with a bat or cord? That's something different. That's not doing it because you have to. That's another level.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pete wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 8:09 pm
Villain wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 4:00 pm
Chicago is a little different in this regard. Look at the spilotro hit the boss and underboss and captains were there and helped kill both guys. and there's numerous examples of this. Angelo lapietra as a capo personally helped torch a restaurant and was present for hits. Sam carlisi and lapietra both capos killed nick d'andrea with carlisi literally beating him to death. Joey Lombardo a capo killed government witness Danny seifert. I could go on and on. That's just how they roll.
You're apsolutelly right Pete and I agree on everything you said which in fact was my previous point on how these guys made mistakes by being directly involved in heavy situations. Plus one of the situations that you explanied included tortures and murders which occurred in hidden area. And you're right again because thats how these guys used to roll but the thing is it wasnt always like that. For example i never ever heard or read of Ross Prio, James DeGeorge, Rocco Prano, Bruno Roti, Rocco Fischetti, Frank Caruso or Frank LaPorte personally and publicly threatening or killing their victims during their terms as capos for the Outfit. Obviously there were exceptions like Buccieri, Battaglia and Alderisio but those were only few examples. My personal belief is that the direct involvment became more often from 1970's and so on....and if you think about it, the last three names which I mentioned, their crews played a big part in continuing the organization during that period, meaning LaPietra, Lombardo, Ferriola...

And SonnyB you're also right, thats another level
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

psychopath imo
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 6:14 am psychopath imo
So I assume your saying all mobsters are psychopaths? I don't think a capo personally strangling someone is any different than a soldier who shoots someone. Keep in mind many of these hits like the spilotros were done in residential areas where you couldn't just start shooting guns without the cops coming. Sure the outfit would make examples of some guys by brutally killing them but that was usually when it was personal like the guys who robbed accardos house
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pete wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 12:39 pm
So I assume your saying all mobsters are psychopaths? I don't think a capo personally strangling someone is any different than a soldier who shoots someone. Keep in mind many of these hits like the spilotros were done in residential areas where you couldn't just start shooting guns without the cops coming. Sure the outfit would make examples of some guys by brutally killing them but that was usually when it was personal like the guys who robbed accardos house
No, not all mobsters.

But guys in administration positions participating in murders because they seem to enjoy it, that is a nut job.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Nicky Scarfo. the same way....

wanted to be there....as boss
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 4:52 am
Pete wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 12:39 pm
No, not all mobsters.

But guys in administration positions participating in murders because they seem to enjoy it, that is a nut job.
Perhaps they participated to see personally that the job got done and or to see how some of the guys acted under pressure?
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

So the chin ordering caponigro and Salerno tortured and killed is not a nut job but if he took part in it he would be a nut job? I guess I'm gonna have to let this one go. I think whether you ordered it done or did it personally it's still the same. And that's certainly how the law looks at it. We can agree to disagree though