Gangland news 6th April

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bruno187
Straightened out

Re: Gangland news 6th April

Post by Bruno187 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:47 am I'm here all week guys. :mrgreen: also is it just me or does Borrello look like a real mongoloid? I know pickings are slim but you'd figure a guy like Giallanzo wouldn't keep a guy like that so close to him. Then he doesn't come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer either.

Pogo
I was thinking the same thing...he reminds me of that guy Crackhead Bob from the old Stern show.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tbone
Associate

Post by tbone »

And frank guidice had major problems with Ronnie giallanzo and supposedly Ronnie g knocked guidice out cold , Ronnie was acting capo at the time and frank was not made at that time, the gambinos straightened him out after that but I think that's kind of embarrassing and weak of a move, he was knocked out cold supposedly
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

Unprotected ! What a fuckhead,i hope some wannabe pops this prick just to score points. Seems like LCN doesnt bark much less bite anymore.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Not doing it just ensures they will be ratted out and go to jail or rat. But, they haven't had the skill and ability to do it AND NOT GET CAUGHT for 20+ years.

As far as Asaro, I don't know why everyone is so worked up over a car "arson". Who cares? Anyone else wouldn't get a week for this triviality. Of course it was completely juvenile of him.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

tbone wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:18 am And frank guidice had major problems with Ronnie giallanzo and supposedly Ronnie g knocked guidice out cold , Ronnie was acting capo at the time and frank was not made at that time, the gambinos straightened him out after that but I think that's kind of embarrassing and weak of a move, he was knocked out cold supposedly
i think Gangland alluded to this a few weeks back without mentioning names...........anyone else recall?
Chrissy_Scars
Honorary Member

Post by Chrissy_Scars »

Bruno187 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:26 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:47 am I'm here all week guys. :mrgreen: also is it just me or does Borrello look like a real mongoloid? I know pickings are slim but you'd figure a guy like Giallanzo wouldn't keep a guy like that so close to him. Then he doesn't come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer either.

Pogo
I was thinking the same thing...he reminds me of that guy Crackhead Bob from the old Stern show.
Ticky Tow Main! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InpKoaBi2Wk
Garbageman
Straightened out

Re: RE: Re: Gangland news 6th April

Post by Garbageman »

Bruno187 wrote:

Pogo
Tickie Tai mein? Tickie montaine?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Cheech wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:37 am
tbone wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:18 am And frank guidice had major problems with Ronnie giallanzo and supposedly Ronnie g knocked guidice out cold , Ronnie was acting capo at the time and frank was not made at that time, the gambinos straightened him out after that but I think that's kind of embarrassing and weak of a move, he was knocked out cold supposedly
i think Gangland alluded to this a few weeks back without mentioning names...........anyone else recall?
yes I remember
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

they had to make the guy so he wouldnt get beat up again I think? lmao
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

this ronnie g is knocking guys out, shooting in broad daylight.....who is this guy?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Cheech wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:10 am

this ronnie g is knocking guys out, shooting in broad daylight.....who is this guy?
a fucking tough guy that is who! lol