Mob informants all friends

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: Mob informants all friends

Post by bronx »

great comparison. B.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Makes sense that they talk and hangout. Imagine living a certain life for 30 years where you're fully immersed in the life then all of the sudden you're an average joe. I know that there's no way these guys don't miss the life.. so when they get around each other it's probably like the good old days and finally someone they can talk openly to and relate to... probably the only time they feel normal again.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Also.. random I know but scars is still a sharp dresser. I like his style. He's one of the only guys who doesn't dress like a bum.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

There are tons of Rats living in FL. Some live right in the same area as made active guys in Southeast FL. They don't bother to move to the Redneck Riviera(Panhandle) where the chances of running into made guys are very slim. They go live right in the areas as active made guys in Delray, Boca, Miami and Lauderdale area. They are not worried about being seen. Nothing is going to happen to them and they know it. They go on TV and brag that they are dead men but its a joke. The only rats that have a chance of getting hit are the rats where the trial they are going to cooperate at have not happened yet or the indictment just came down and they are outed on the street. Once guys get locked up they guys on the street don't care about hitting anyone for people that aren't coming home in 20yrs etc. They are worried about staying out of jail and making money. The only reason Frank Lagano got hit was because he was outed and the guys were on the street and awaiting trial. If he was living in NJ today AFTER he testified and put guys away he would have anything to worry about with the guys on the street.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

I second Rocco,, hey how do you know about red neck rid.?lol
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:58 am
Clipping a famous rat would put you a cunt hair away from getting made. :mrgreen:

Pogo
You stay put. Maybe call Pussy or Paulie. They had a friend, Jimmy, die in prison on account of this scumbag.
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

Part one of the new Trevor McDonald documentary is on YouTube...Russo walks around Staten Island like nothing happened
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

I also saw the two episodes ... for my american friends heres the link if you like to read.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2 ... onald-itv/
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

DonnieB wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:09 pm Part one of the new Trevor McDonald documentary is on YouTube...Russo walks around Staten Island like nothing happened
I posted both episodes in the TV section.
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

even if your a civilian you going to trust a guy who ratted on all his freinds and brothers in arms?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

never Stroccos
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Strange...it's like My Blue Heaven

I guess it's therapeutic, Scars looks like he's having a good time, didn't he admit to being depressed? Can you imagine hanging out with the Crow? There's a happy guy. And Leonetti hanging out with Gravano? It's official, Leonetti is a Crazy Phil.

I imagine this is here in the States, can't imagine this working in Canada or Sicily.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Speaking of rats, Richard "Shellackhead" Cantarella has a reality show:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2464
Jimmy_the_gent
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy_the_gent »

Birds of a feather and all that.
"Life is like a sandwich. No matter which way you flip it, the bread comes first."
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

The paranoia that scars displayed in that doc with Macdonald do you guys think that was legit or an act?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk