Mob informants all friends

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Hailbritain
Full Patched

Mob informants all friends

Post by Hailbritain »

Seems like these mob informants are all friends and have there own little crew

Former Colombo capo Anthony Russo and gambino capo Micheal dileanardo hanging together at a wedding in witness protection, seems the majority of informants hang together and have become friends . Unbelievable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garbageman
Straightened out

Re: Mob informants all friends

Post by Garbageman »

Like scumbag, like scumbag
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

edit
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Leonetti and Sammy the bull also remained friends after both were back on the streets when Sammy lived in Arizona and Philip jr was going to school there
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

One thing I noticed is that DiLeonardo says that two made guys spotted him at a pizza parlor right after he started his time in witness protection, he then insinuates that the two guys had been following him... That would be remarkable if it's true.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

would liked to have heard that whole story Moneyman
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

In Youngstown, Lenine "Lenny" Strollo and Lawrence "Jeep" Garono are both on the streets and they meet up for breakfast every morning and hang out in a private club in the back of a mens clothing store. My dad has run into Lenny several times at Lowe's and at the restaurant where he meets Garono daily.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:17 am In Youngstown, Lenine "Lenny" Strollo and Lawrence "Jeep" Garono are both on the streets and they meet up for breakfast every morning and hang out in a private club in the back of a mens clothing store. My dad has run into Lenny several times at Lowe's and at the restaurant where he meets Garono daily.

Clipping a famous rat would put you a cunt hair away from getting made. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:58 am
JCB1977 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:17 am In Youngstown, Lenine "Lenny" Strollo and Lawrence "Jeep" Garono are both on the streets and they meet up for breakfast every morning and hang out in a private club in the back of a mens clothing store. My dad has run into Lenny several times at Lowe's and at the restaurant where he meets Garono daily.

Clipping a famous rat would put you a cunt hair away from getting made. :mrgreen:

Pogo
Things didn't quite work out for Chris moltisani lol...nice sopranos reference Pogo
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Scars also confirmed it when McDonald asked him about a "cabal of mafia guys who were informing and are informing" and Scars says that they all find and connect with each other for "therapeutic" purposes.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Hello Pogo ,you would get made, but also lethal injection if the G can prove it, if they can't pinch you for it ..get ready for a life of hell. kill a g witness is killing their property,
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

lol, i think he meant, once they start hanging out they can relax and be candid about themselves , talk about things they can not talk about with people who don't know their past..my opinion.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

picture this ,anthony russo being a therapist..he was always a caveman ,looks like nothing has changed
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:58 am

Pogo
Great line Pogo
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I'm sure it's extremely difficult to make friendships with random people outside of the life. Witnesses are like members of the same tribe so it makes sense for them to seek each other out, especially since security concerns are the lowest they've ever been for someone who has previously testified. I don't think there is necessarily anything sinister about it, especially since they're posing for photos.

If you've ever been in a foreign country where nobody speaks English and run into a fellow American or English speaker, you don't really give a fuck who or what they're all about, you're just excited to see them.