Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pogo The Clown wrote:I wouldn't because I have no reason to but you are obviously glorifying this guy as some dangerous badass when he is anything but.

Pogo
Right. He took over the family because he is a true pussy? lol

Was involved in an active street war, shot people, been shot because he is soft?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Don't think he ever shot anyone but that is besides the point. You said you wanted to see JCB laugh in his face like doing so would be some sort of dangerous endeavor. What do you Merlino would do? He can't whip his ass so what is he gonna do? Run to the phone and call Mazzone up in Philly and tell him to send down some hitters because some civilian is laughing at him? You've seen too many movies.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Don't think he ever shot anyone but that is besides the point. You said you wanted to see JCB laugh in his face like doing so would be some sort of dangerous endeavor. What do you Merlino would do? He can't whip his ass so what is he gonna do? Run to the phone and call Mazzone up in Philly and tell him to send down some hitters because some civilian is laughing at him? You've seen too many movies.

Pogo
It is a dangerous endeavor. Some of these guys are hot heads, and whether you want to believe it or not Merlino is dangerous. It wouldn't be done by you, or JCB...even if based on rep alone. You wouldn't take the chance and we both know it.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Merlino is only dangerous in the context of his position within LCN. Outside of that he is nothing. If LCN disappeared today Merlino is a harmless little old man.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Has Merlino ever been pulled over driving down a one way street then being arrested for either being high on coke or having coke on him?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

rayray wrote:Has Merlino ever been pulled over driving down a one way street then being arrested for either being high on coke or having coke on him?
No but he once got in the back seat of a car and wondered where the steering wheel was.

I remember his wife and some friends got busted for drinking and drugs at the shore
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

I'd say merlino is prob one of the most fit mafia bosses he looks very athetetic muscular is his latest pics not glorifying or making something out of this convo just making an observation most mob bosses are fat or the sloppy skinny type ... some other in shape ones I can think of are Sammy the bull that luchesee captain that just got recently busted for the gambling I believe he was acting underboss at one time and some other roid heads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Don't think he ever shot anyone but that is besides the point. You said you wanted to see JCB laugh in his face like doing so would be some sort of dangerous endeavor. What do you Merlino would do? He can't whip his ass so what is he gonna do? Run to the phone and call Mazzone up in Philly and tell him to send down some hitters because some civilian is laughing at him? You've seen too many movies.

Pogo
nicky scarfo jr, wasnt he also alleged to be in the van that shot up stanfas car
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:Good find Phat. From jockey to Godfather? Hard to take him seriously seeing him in that outfit. The old Dons would have laughed him out of the room. How times have changed. Gotta hand it to him, he survived the streets, that takes balls and a bit of good luck. He took his prison sentence like a man...do you think they could ever turn him?
zero chance he ever turns , true stand up guy
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Stroccos wrote:

Pogo
nicky scarfo jr, wasnt he also alleged to be in the van that shot up stanfas car
I've never heard that... Nicky was shot in 89 that happened in 92 or 93 .... I believe Nicky was hiding in north jersey at the time.

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He was one of the suspects in the Scarfo Jr. attempt but I don't know if that was ever confirmed. It might have been done by Mike Ciancaglini or someone else. Don't recall if he was in that van on the attempt on Stanfa. He did drive the car in the attempted murder of Anthony Milicia.

Pogo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Stroccos wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:Good find Phat. From jockey to Godfather? Hard to take him seriously seeing him in that outfit. The old Dons would have laughed him out of the room. How times have changed. Gotta hand it to him, he survived the streets, that takes balls and a bit of good luck. He took his prison sentence like a man...do you think they could ever turn him?
zero chance he ever turns , true stand up guy
People said that about Massino.

The truth is people have ZERO idea.
Some do, Massino, some don't, Nicodemo. And nobody knows.
Nobody.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Omertà in Philly is like the liberty bell. It's cracked and doesn't work.

Pogo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

phatmatress777 wrote:
Stroccos wrote:

Pogo
I've never heard that... Nicky was shot in 89 that happened in 92 or 93 .... I believe Nicky was hiding in north jersey at the time.

NO i meant merlino is thought to be the trigger man in scarfo jr hit,
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Omertà in Philly is like the liberty bell. It's cracked and doesn't work.

Pogo
thats is true , just dont see merlino flipping. from a outsider looking , it seems his image of a gangster means to much to him. not in his dna to rat. time will tell they have got anyone of his main guys to flip time will tell if any do