General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Little italy is a joke now. I BELIEVE that scene in sopranos was attempting to show exactly pogos point.

But, it was i belive, actually filmed or taken place in BK bc if i remmember correctly the restaurant was called BUSH WICK SALON or somethinf like that
.. Which is Brooklyn for those who did not know.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

OlBlueEyesClub wrote:Yea, Little Italy is not the same Little Italy you may have thought it was. It's filled with yuppies and tourists, since it is a landmark and it's along the way and one of the stops before you venture into Manhattan and Times Square. Lotta Chinese too, they literally own everything down there, they got a bunch of storefronts and they all share the same purpose, they're shitty coach bus depots/check cashing places.

As well as flushing, queens.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Flushing for even longer. Little Italy is essentially a theme park.
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

You wanna laugh. I took my kids to the Saint Rocco feast a couple years ago. So, I was showing them what a latteria was. They don't know what the hell one is living over here in California. I get to talking to the guys in there. Look who it is lmao. See if you can guess. :lol:

Edit: Took down Video for now -- to be cont'd

RIP. He died back in Nov 2015.
Last edited by AG777 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

BUMP from GL News. Hoping someone can assist.

Question regards ceremonies: Are the 'books' generally considered to be 'closed' or 'open'?
IE are the books generally considered open IE Can families hold ceremonies at their discretion (after fulfilling the appropriate prerequisites ie members vetted, position availability) or are they considered 'closed' IE do they wait and every few years all families 'open the books' and have a round of inductions?
Cheers
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Chrissy_Scars wrote:Is there any action that goes on in Little Italy on Mulberry Street in today's world? Or has it become such a tourist destination that those days are completely done?
There are still some mobbed up restaurants there Mrs. Chrissy Scars. Caffe Roma is one of them, was formerly owned by Carmine “Eli the Baker” Zeccardi, a reputed Genovese crime family underboss and loan shark who vanished in 1977. Family members paid a ransom of $100,000 in an attempt to secure his release before contacting authorities, but Zeccardi never returned. Decades later, the Zeccardi family still runs the place. Da Gennaro is the original location of Umberto's Clam House. Da Nico is still owned by Perry Criscitelli, a New York restaurant owner who is an alleged capo of the Bonanno crime family. Criscitelli owns several restaurants and previously managed the infamous San Gennaro Feast.

All this stuff is online Mrs. Scars.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Chrissy_Scars
Honorary Member

Post by Chrissy_Scars »

JCB1977 wrote:
Chrissy_Scars wrote:Is there any action that goes on in Little Italy on Mulberry Street in today's world? Or has it become such a tourist destination that those days are completely done?
There are still some mobbed up restaurants there Mrs. Chrissy Scars. Caffe Roma is one of them, was formerly owned by Carmine “Eli the Baker” Zeccardi, a reputed Genovese crime family underboss and loan shark who vanished in 1977. Family members paid a ransom of $100,000 in an attempt to secure his release before contacting authorities, but Zeccardi never returned. Decades later, the Zeccardi family still runs the place. Da Gennaro is the original location of Umberto's Clam House. Da Nico is still owned by Perry Criscitelli, a New York restaurant owner who is an alleged capo of the Bonanno crime family. Criscitelli owns several restaurants and previously managed the infamous San Gennaro Feast.

Oh nice, personal attacks because I'm trying to learn. I forgot because I don't have hundreds of posts I must be a troll. Very classy. Attack me all you want. I will still be here trying to learn and interact. Im not a child so I won't be offended. Carry on.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Chrissy_Scars wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:

Oh nice, personal attacks because I'm trying to learn. I forgot because I don't have hundreds of posts I must be a troll. Very classy. Attack me all you want. I will still be here trying to learn and interact. Im not a child so I won't be offended. Carry on.
How was he attacking you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JCB1977 wrote:Perry Criscitelli, a New York restaurant owner who is an alleged capo of the Bonanno crime family.
What's your source that Criscitelli is a capo please?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:Perry Criscitelli, a New York restaurant owner who is an alleged capo of the Bonanno crime family.
Testimony of Rich Cantarella confirming his attendance at Criscitelli'S induction ceremony. I said "alleged" because that is what is written in mafia wiki. We all know that it isn't always accurate, but never the less, a decent starting point. LE have confirmed he's a member and Cricitelli stepped down from the board for the San Gennaro Feast. He was unable to secure the electrical contract for the Feast, Bascisno was heard on tape talking about the Bonannos trying to get a piece of the electric. I'm not even close to being an expert on NY, but I do keep up with the news.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Chrissy_Scars wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:

Attacking you? I'm sorry you feel like that Chrissy, I've referred to other females on this site as Ms. or Mrs. as well. I just thought I'd give you the very few things I know about the scene around Mulberry St. That was your question, correct?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I don't think Chrissy Scars is a chick. "Chrissy" is a reference to the Sorpanos.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:I don't think Chrissy Scars is a chick. "Chrissy" is a reference to the Sorpanos.

Pogo
No argument was put up when jcb referred to her as mrs... I guess time will tell

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JCB1977 wrote:
SonnyBlackstein wrote:
Testimony of Rich Cantarella confirming his attendance at Criscitelli'S induction ceremony. I said "alleged" because that is what is written in mafia wiki. We all know that it isn't always accurate, but never the less, a decent starting point. LE have confirmed he's a member and Cricitelli stepped down from the board for the San Gennaro Feast. He was unable to secure the electrical contract for the Feast, Bascisno was heard on tape talking about the Bonannos trying to get a piece of the electric. I'm not even close to being an expert on NY, but I do keep up with the news.
I'm not doubting he is made. It's the 'capo' term I was looking for a source for.
Chrissy_Scars
Honorary Member

Post by Chrissy_Scars »

phatmatress777 wrote:
Pogo The Clown wrote:I don't think Chrissy Scars is a chick. "Chrissy" is a reference to the Sorpanos.

Pogo
No argument was put up when jcb referred to her as mrs... I guess time will tell

Yes, I am a male. This is an alias - and yes it is in reference to Christopher Moltisanti. JCB just has it out for me because I'm new here and I contacted him. I sent him a PM, along with other members, asking him if he would be willing to answer any questions I had on Ohio because it seems like he knows a lot about the subject. I am from Youngstown and want to learn about the area. Believe it or not there is a lot of history out there but it is hard to find many people that have a wealth of detailed knowledge. He accused me of being a troll because I don't have a lot of posts here and I was messaging him. Then he apparently went through my few posts that I do have and made sure to comment on one to make his point. I'm just here trying to learn. I'm not trying to troll and i'm not trying to start trouble. I'm not looking to get into a feud. If anyone would like to share info on Ohio I would love to speak to you and get some info.