Chucky Porter dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Chucky Porter dead

Post by UTC »

Years ago, while traveling on business, I stayed a number of times at Al Monzo's hotel in Monroeville, where they all hung out in the bar. I also went to an incredible Italian restaurant with no menu nearby in a strip mall. Wish I had absorbed the name. It was spectacular.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

UTC wrote:phatmattress, Super Lawyers tend to be good respected lawyers in their field--whether environmental law, labor law, trusts and estates, criminal, etc--but it's not some tight little society of ultra-geniuses. It's a national brand name, you pay to participate, and you get a number of peers to vouch for you. The membership changes routinely.

You are a 100% correct. Angelo Lonardo's son bearing the same name was on that list for criminal defense as well as Carmen Policy and Don Hanni out of Youngstown. But it's a hell of a networking resource and respected publication that helps grow the attorney's practice. I have a friend who used Charles Porter Jr and he's one of the brightest, most respected lawyers in Pennsylvania. Stephen Zappala is in practice with him and the Zappala's are the most powerful political family in all of PA.
Last edited by JCB1977 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Agree with all you say.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Article from 4.14.1991 Pittsburgh Press

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP