Chucky Porter dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Re: Chucky Porter dead

Post by FriendofHenry »

Stroccos wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
FriendofHenry wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
Stroccos wrote:I read somewhere he gave up information on Cleveland as well. but anyway just A thought , Would POrter JR son/attonery have a copy of his documents? Maybe he wouldnt mind people getting a copy now that he is dead?

He gave up information on the Joseph Perfette gambling operation in Trumbull County that was also being split up with the remaining Cleveland Members such as Papalardo and Loose.
Joe lived in Niles and along with Muggy Malvasi ran a store front book-making operation in downtown Niles. He would have lunch weekly at the Sunrise Inn in Warren. He would drop an envelope in the old bank tellers cage that was used for the check cashing and pizza pick-up window in the front of the restaurant. Charlie and Tony D. would cut it up with some going to Pittsburgh and some to Cleveland.
Correct. But by 1983 after Licavoli, Lonardo, Rockman and the rest of the Cleveland hierarchy being indicted, Pittsburgh assumed control of the Trumbull County operations (Warren/Niles). Tony DelSanter was dead by 1977 and Perfette answered directly to Charlie. Charlie made good with the Cleveland remnants and continued to have Perfette kick up 25% to Peanuts.

Is there any chance porter commited perjury on purpose as A legal manuver?
Do we know if PItt still split the vending machine rackets with Cleveland after peanuts died? Cleveland guys and murgie stil worked together up until his death. I wonder if that payment keep coming in
Knowing Charlie as well as I knew him I would bet that he continued those payments as long as he lived. A man of his word! After that: Who knows? No matter how well I knew him, rest assured that he never would discuss any business with me other than restaurant business.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
FriendofHenry wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
Stroccos wrote:I read somewhere he gave up information on Cleveland as well. but anyway just A thought , Would POrter JR son/attonery have a copy of his documents? Maybe he wouldnt mind people getting a copy now that he is dead?

He gave up information on the Joseph Perfette gambling operation in Trumbull County that was also being split up with the remaining Cleveland Members such as Papalardo and Loose.
Joe lived in Niles and along with Muggy Malvasi ran a store front book-making operation in downtown Niles. He would have lunch weekly at the Sunrise Inn in Warren. He would drop an envelope in the old bank tellers cage that was used for the check cashing and pizza pick-up window in the front of the restaurant. Charlie and Tony D. would cut it up with some going to Pittsburgh and some to Cleveland.
Correct. But by 1983 after Licavoli, Lonardo, Rockman and the rest of the Cleveland hierarchy being indicted, Pittsburgh assumed control of the Trumbull County operations (Warren/Niles). Tony DelSanter was dead by 1977 and Perfette answered directly to Charlie. Charlie made good with the Cleveland remnants and continued to have Perfette kick up 25% to Peanuts.

Is there any chance porter commited perjury on purpose as A legal manuver?
Do we know if PItt still split the vending machine rackets with Cleveland after peanuts died? Cleveland guys and murgie stil worked together up until his death. I wonder if that payment keep coming in
No way. I honestly believe he went to trial to beat the charges and I don't believe he had any intention of cooperating...neither did anybody else. If anything, he could have plea bargained the case and would have served about 10 years since murder was not in the indictment.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Photo of Charles "Chucky" Porter from his High School Graduation in 1951.

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Picture taken in 2012: Charles "Chucky" Porter and two nieces

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Picture taken in 2013: Chucky Porter and his 4 children

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

More articles from the Chucky Porter Trial

9.8.1990 PPG

9.18.1990 PPG

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

9.12.1990 PPG

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Was that pic taken in the rodi lounge???? Certainly looks like it

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JCB1977 wrote:Picture taken in 2013: Chucky Porter and his 4 children

Have to say this picture pisses me off on some level.

Guy admittedly was a MAJOR narcotics trafficker for decades (being directly responsible for countless deaths), murdered people (directly or indirectly, likely both), lived A LIFETIME of crime, god knows how many committed, and because he rats on a few people, gets to live his latter years like a good ol grandpa surrounded by friends and family.

That's bullshit in my book.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Very understandable sonny other guys in his crew did there whole sentences like Nick the blade and kills over a couple years after being released. That goes for many others but that's life....

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Thanks phat.

You have to wonder how you'd feel though if you lost a family member who O'D on shit this guy trafficked and made a million from. Or a guys family who he whacked, or extorted, assaulted, stole from etc etc. Sitting back with family and friends on a Sunday BBQ.

Just doesn't sit right with yours.

Who did this guy really put away? Was it worth the crimes he committed.

All I'm saying is if I was a family member of someone who died from the shit this guy brought in and made a mint from, and saw this photo, the happy family pic? When he's destroyed so many.
It wouldn't sit well.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:Thanks phat.

You have to wonder how you'd feel though if you lost a family member who O'D on shit this guy trafficked and made a million from. Or a guys family who he whacked, or extorted, assaulted, stole from etc etc. Sitting back with family and friends on a Sunday BBQ.

All I'm saying is if I was a family member of someone who died from the shit this guy brought in and made a mint from, and saw this photo, the happy family pic? When he's destroyed so many.
It wouldn't sit well.
Then why didnt somebody do something about it . The guy while quiet basically lived in the open.
the people he killed were wiseguys or street guys just like him they probably had it coming.
the general public or usa government doesnt care about some junkies who OD , nobody made them do drugs,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:Picture taken in 2013: Chucky Porter and his 4 children

Have to say this picture pisses me off on some level.

Guy admittedly was a MAJOR narcotics trafficker for decades (being directly responsible for countless deaths), murdered people (directly or indirectly, likely both), lived A LIFETIME of crime, god knows how many committed, and because he rats on a few people, gets to live his latter years like a good ol grandpa surrounded by friends and family.

That's bullshit in my book.
Can't say I disagree with you...although he did not testify in court against anybody. I know his daughter Tiffany far right

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:Thanks phat.

It wouldn't sit well.
While he did get into cocaine trafficking in the early 1980's, he made millions from his gambling and loansharking operation at the Beacon Club. People don't OD from coke in record numbers like they do with heroin.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

In 2001, Chucky Porter was injured in a car accident when he was run off the road about 2 miles from his house...The FBI was on the scene in 10 minutes to rule out any potential attempted assasination.

His house was situated in one of the most affluent areas of Pittsburgh surrounded by 4 acres of wooded peoperty on a private road. He had a $100k security system equipped with surveillance cameras and big bright lights. Four Neapolitan Mastiffs roamed the property freely...and as a longtime Mastiff owner, I could tell you that they do not bark when they sense something suspicious. They sneak up on an intruder and attack. Each of his dogs weighed about 170 pounds. He fed them meat on a daily basis and had a cache of guns registered to his wife and son. On top of that, FBI agents would stop by to hang out with him and check on him.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP