Pittsburgh fam questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Pittsburgh fam questions

Post by JCB1977 »

FriendofHenry wrote:
Cheech wrote:So he was made but when u wrote this u thought he wasnt. Gotcha.
After JCB wrote this we discussed it at length. JCB knows of my very close personal relationship with Henry. In fact we discussed this at length on another forum then a lengthy phone conversation. In fact Henry's bio was changed on one of those sites that do that after our conversation on GBB.

FWIW: Our conversation on GBB is what led JCB to introduce me to this great forum. It also goes to show that these forums are read by more than just members ;)

And after our conversation, I read in detail the Lenny Strollo testimony where he called Zebo "his direct superior."
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

JeremyTheJew wrote:Well i knew they werent anything current. Was strollo with pitts? Or was he Youngstown or was ot counted as the same?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Pittsburgh oversaw Youngstown, OH and Trumbull County, OH. Lenny was the boss of Mahoning County since taking over for retired Capo Jimmy Prato. Lenny was co-boss with Joey Naples and Naples was whacked in August of 1991, then Lenny assumed total control. Pittsburgh also oversaw Wheeling, WV, Steubenville, OH, Erie, PA and parts of Portage County, OH.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Cheech wrote:So he was made but when u wrote this u thought he wasnt. Gotcha.
Yes, he was considered a high ranking associate but after reading through court transcripts of the Lenny Strollo testimony, it confirmed what FOH already knew.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Here are "excerpts" of Lenny Strollo's testimony from the Youngstown Vindicator. I have full transcipts but cannot share them without my partner's permission as they were not easy to get and we paid a pretty penny for them.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=7 ... mony&hl=en

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Nice. Thanks
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Did Zebo ever make his bones or particapte in any hits, ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Stroccos wrote:Did Zebo ever make his bones or particapte in any hits, ?
I would guess so, but this is something that was never discussed.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

FriendofHenry wrote:
I know that LOL you may end getting whacked your self talking out of school. It seems most families stuck that you have to participate in A hit in some way. for example Strollo making the phone call to set up someone. I was just curious if he was ever suspected
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Stroccos wrote:
FriendofHenry wrote:
I know that LOL you may end getting whacked your self talking out of school. It seems most families stuck that you have to participate in A hit in some way. for example Strollo making the phone call to set up someone. I was just curious if he was ever suspected
Suspected don't count ;)
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

FriendofHenry wrote:
Stroccos wrote:
FriendofHenry wrote:
Suspected don't count ;)
I meannt suspected by the Law
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Stroccos wrote:
FriendofHenry wrote:
Stroccos wrote:
FriendofHenry wrote:
Suspected don't count ;)
I meannt suspected by the Law
I have no idea - honest!
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

He was a suspect in the disappearance of a few West Virginia associates as well as allegedly being part of the hit team that whacked Jewish Racketeer Abe Zeid. Never indicted.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:
He was a suspect in the disappearance of a few West Virginia associates as well as allegedly being part of the hit team that whacked Jewish Racketeer Abe Zeid. Never indicted.

Thank you, i figured he had to been involed in something to get made. IT seems the midwest/smaller families stuck to that motto
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Henry Zottola was LCN until he died. He was a fiercely loyal associate and soldier and he followed orders. I am not sure on what kind of leader of men that he was, but I could assure you that the Youngstown contingent wouldn't dare fuck with him...they knew he was Mike's guy by 1991

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

JCB1977 wrote:Henry Zottola was LCN until he died. He was a fiercely loyal associate and soldier and he followed orders. I am not sure on what kind of leader of men that he was, but I could assure you that the Youngstown contingent wouldn't dare fuck with him...they knew he was Mike's guy by 1991
Being Mike's guy was only part of their issue with Henry. He was originally sent to Youngstown to keep Bernie under control at the All American Club. He was the only one that Bernie had street respect and fear of. Henry was a real "Bad Ass"!

True story: The Jew and I had a stupid beef over a woman - not me, he was jealous. Because we were both "gun guys", Henry thought this might get out of control. He invited us both for dinner at my joint. We sat down and after dinner he told us both to get over it. He said if we were foolish enough to get in a shoot out over this he would kill whoever was left. We nodded then shook hands. Henry when the tab came I shook my head - no, but Henry grabbed it a gave it to Bernie and told him that because he caused all this that he should pick it up. Bernie took the tab and gave my server a C-note for a tip :) Bernie and I remained friends till the end.